It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

What's interesting is that I always thought that the "Anti-Christ" was the Catholic church.
Whereas, the Bible says the Anti-Christ was here during the time of Jesus, so was Peter the apostle.
The first pope.
And the idea of the catholic institution was born.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
Besides; I wouldn't think they'd let Soros hold on to all that money, if he weren't one of 'them'. (Look what happened to Howard Hughes.)

ur right,
Howard Hughes was a great example.
Man, the story of his abduction by
the CIA and all they went through
to keep his businesses going was
way over the top in my book.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Obama aide's wife employed by Progress Energy found dead,Largest Utility Created Progress And Duke

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Boon, look at the connection, what do you see?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Boondock, I like the ideas.. but we need to break it apart and piece it together better.

Can we put Wheeler and Jared in the same area at any point?

Thats the beginning of my thoughts.. I'll look around... I'm sure theres more we'll have to dig and find more definatives.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Maybe it's in here, John Coleman - Committee of 300, part 1 of 10:

21 Goals of Illuminati and The Committee of 300

11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the US, an agency for Crisis Management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first enclosed in 1980.

Could this quote be any more appropriate to our situation right now?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi Saint - I've been reading all abou the above for years now and have checked out lots on the subject since I can't remember.
How do you feel (I'll find the article) about the claim that Prince William is the Anti Christ. It was pretty convincing from what I read perhaps you could research this line of thought.
It also states in the Bible that this person will be loved by everyone on earth and everyone will revere him after the world colapses as he will provide all the answers and appear to really care for people.
Soro doesn't fit in with this bit at all in my mind.

Would like your thoughts on this and any links to research you may already have done re the Windsors.

Keep up the good work! 007

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
Could this quote be any more appropriate to our situation right now?

ur spot on

kinda feel helpless
and it's not a good feeling
edit on 1/11/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Boondock, I like the ideas.. but we need to break it apart and piece it together better.
Can we put Wheeler and Jared in the same area at any point?
Thats the beginning of my thoughts.. I'll look around... I'm sure theres more we'll have to dig and find more definatives.

thanks, that is what I was hoping for.
For some help putting all these pieces together
in a coherent fashion. I'd appreciate any help
or info you can give

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Boon, look at the connection, what do you see?

depending on how u look at it:

1) Obamagate

2) End of days

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by Alethea

What's interesting is that I always thought that the "Anti-Christ" was the Catholic church.
Whereas, the Bible says the Anti-Christ was here during the time of Jesus, so was Peter the apostle.
The first pope.
And the idea of the catholic institution was born.

I'm with you on this but as for the Anti Christ being here on earth at the time of Jesus - is it possible - like my belief if you keep on coming back life after life that would explain it.
Or could it have been an Anti Christ Character that the Bible was referring to and there was plenty of those about - Thomas Aquinas comes to mind - I don't know just thought it may give another point of view.
Good Post.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseupall
It also states in the Bible that this person will be loved by everyone on earth and everyone will revere him after the world colapses as he will provide all the answers and appear to really care for people.
Would like your thoughts on this and any links to research you may already have done re the Windsors.

Well Prince William is not from the 13th Illuminati
Bloodline for starters. He's not Merovingian.

And Soros is loved by many people.
Mainly cuz he gives them money.
So their loyalty and trust is based
upon greed instead of integrity and trust.
Money will buy you a lot of love when you
give billions away each yr in charity.
Buys a whole lot of love

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Great read Boon I dig it seems plausible. Question, How do we stop it? Or in light of recent actions taken by mentally deficient loonies I shall rephrase. How can we peacefully put a monkey wrench into the plan and put this stuff to rest? Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Wiseupall

Well Prince William is not from the 13th Illuminati
Bloodline for starters. He's not Merovingian.

And Soros is loved by many people.
Mainly cuz he gives them money.
So their loyalty and trust is based
upon greed instead of integrity and trust.
Money will buy you a lot of love when you
give billions away each yr in charity.
Buys a whole lot of love

Just found this video - you might be interested and I'll check out the other too - I think PW is of that line and Diane was killed at the 13th Pillar in a tunnel right under one of their symbols. Just hoping to cintribute.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
How can we peacefully put a monkey wrench into the plan and put this stuff to rest? Any ideas?

when you find out the answer,
please let me know

as one poster already stated,
maybe we're not supposed to stop it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
I was interested until i heard the part about the mkultra Sarah Palin, then my mind stopped as every single thing after that was all hypotheticals. For one i personally know Sarah Palins family and if you did as well you would know she is no mkultra lol
that is some funny shizzle as she is a country girl raised in montana and idaho and went to college at isu. Any way alot of thought went into your post, but i just am not feeling it with the direction that you have taken.

why would you know if she is mkultra or illuminati. she's a professional politician i.e. liar and manipulator. i bet when you leave her house all good and content, the black candles and human blood are brought out.

unless you are an illuminati and part of the inner circle you don't really know for sure. as the post said punishment for disclosing or betraying the agenda of the illuminati is death.

do you think sarah palin would sacrifice her life for yours.

incase you're wondering the illuminati is direct knowledge and communication with the devil. i'm talking about the invisible force that is the devil and his power bestowed on ones who will further his agenda:

the complete destruction of mankind, God's creation, motivated by a hate and anger of all things holy and of God Himself.

or she could be a country girl.

edit on 11-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well I am doing something very different in this new year here, I am reading this new (to me) book called the Bible. I say this because I can honestly say that I have never actually taken the time to read the thing, you hear bits and parts here and there, go to church once in a blue moon, go through the motions without really looking and studying if you know what I mean. Now in the past I often laughed at Bible thumpers and the like and thought of religion as pretty much superstition until recently, and I don't know why? But I am gonna wager a bet that the answer might be in there, let ya know if I find it, if all else perhaps I will learn something along the way who knows?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey boon, you seem to be the person and this to be the thread to ask something that struck me as odd but it seems no one else has noticed. John Wheelers full name was John Parsons Wheeler and he sometimes went by Jack. Jack Parsons? Really? I couldn't find any connection between the two of them and I don't want to create a coincidencepiracy, but it is a little weird right? Any connection that you know of?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Anti-christ is not a specific person. It is a spiritual condition and it affects many people.

Congratulations
u showed up 2 mins before
I was expecting the left wing.

As u always show up on
Soros threads to quell
coherent thought.

But thank you for ur opinion,
none the less

WHAT!? Coherent thought? Everyone take a step back here. This is quite a stretch with absolutely no facts to back it up.

At the bottom of the page of your source is what I assume to be their sources:

1. Interviews with numerous ex-witches and ex-Satanists.
2. Copies available from Bury House Christian Books, Clows Top, Kidderminster, Wores, DY 149HX, England.
3. Confidential interviews.
4. Wise, David and Thomas B. Ross. The Espionage Establishment, p. 79.
5. Miller, Occult Theocracy, Appendix IV, pp. 8-35.

Interviews with numerous ex-witches and ex-Satanists? Confidential interviews?

Are you serious right now?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

How can we peacefully put a monkey wrench into the plan and put this stuff to rest? Any ideas?

when you find out the answer,
please let me know

as one poster already stated,
maybe we're not supposed to stop it.

That poster has a good point too. The Video link I sent you is about one hour long and is a week old - Interview with Prince Charles re Creation/Bloodlines etc., After watching it you may feel that Previous Blogger is right.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Well I am doing something very different in this new year here, I am reading this new (to me) book called the Bible.

congratulations bro,
out of all the new yrs resolutions,
that is probably the best one
I have heard

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join