It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anderson Langley Cooper = Aster

his great grandpa created the 666' DC Monument

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by vanosman2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

John Wheeler, (mk Ultra handler of Jared Loughner) MITRE, Raytheon

walked out of Pentagon in snow with one shoe to die. Wheeler was Minot Nuke whistleblower that got word from our troops that Cheney changed nuke command chain and took over loose nukes.

Wheeler stopped a nuke false flag like in Jericho, snuffed by Pentagon spooks ?

"JINSA jews have seiged the Pentagram" - Colon's Bowell 2004

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Steven Los Alamos Jones Thermite man is best buddies with MITRE software guys in basement of FAA on 911, Judy Wood exposed him working on 5 different DEW projects and was DEBUNKER for Dept Of Energy on fusion patent in 90's.

How about that Steve ?
"WTC Complex Was Vaporized on 911"- Pentagon Spokesperson
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by miken777
so it seems the nwo would have an anti-christian agenda and there is a huge segment of society that hates christians with a passion, even going so far as to pretend to be christian in order to give christians a bad rep.

Rev 3:9 New International Version
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you

John 18:36 NAS
New American Standard
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews ; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."

1 John 5:19
"The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."

John 7:1 ''Jesus would NOT walk in jewry''.

shalom

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This was entertaining and wow what a huge stretch of imagination. I think you would all be better off reading All Roads Lead To Rome, the super thread. I mean sure, Soros has contact with Rothschild, well, all the billionaires are connected because they are billionaires. The Pope and the Church and the Rothschild connection is much more interesting. That is some really decent research unlike this which is fantasy and a far stretch.

Lets face it, Soros has money and perhaps has had people murdered but come on, really? Remember 6 degrees of separation, well for politicians and billionaires it's maybe 2 degree or less. You can connection all these people together even with the Royal Family of England.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I am thinking you do not know the family very well or you would know that Sarah and her parents moved to Alaska shortly after she was born.

A quick google to Wiki can clear up any misinformation you might have.

Sarah and her family came to Alaska (yes I live in Alaska) in 1964 I believe settling in Skagway, then they moved to Eagle River and finally to Wasilla where she became Mayor. This is all common knowledge. While she likely went to the states for college to say she grew up in Idaho and Montana is grossly inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I grew up in a town near Sarah Palin and I would concur with your post. This area has a lot of interesting bloodlines, in fact far too many for such a small community in my humble opinion.

I have also been researching bloodlines for over 20 yrs and would be happy to talk shop sometime.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Perhaps Sorro's is Bloodline...how would you know he is not? His last name does not need to be one of the Bloodline surnames for him to be born of one of those families.

It is also possible he changed his name at some point. I have not researched him so I have no idea but many Jews did during WWII and what I have read about his life, he himself says he worked for the Nazi's

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I am new to this site and not sure how to cite urls and such but suffice to say if you google
"Sarah Palin family tree"

you can easily find that Sarah has quite an impeccable pedigree. How else could a *nobody* from Wasilla Alaska suddenly appear as a vice presidential candidate?

What most people fail to realize is last names mean very little in regard to bloodlines. A person doesn't need to be rich or famous to be high caliber bloodline and considering that nobody is now both rich AND famous you might want to consider if she really is a nobody or just cleverly hidden until it was time for her to shine.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Did you know there is also a rumor Barbara Bush is Crowley's love child. conceived in some ritual. Compare a picture of her and Crowley sometime, it's like EEEEEEK

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

The thing to remember is all the daughters of any bloodline produce children with different last names. Does the different name disqualify them from the bloodline? I don't think so...

The biggest problem I see with this thread is many people are commenting that really don't understand genealogy and how bloodlines can be kept pure but still appear completely unconnected. Not to mention things are hidden on purpose to protect the secrets and the descendents.

If only those with the surname Astor are valid bloodline then what about all the other descendents? Are they just dangling in space someplace not related to anyone of importance?

Also, from what I have learned the purer or more powerful the bloodline the deeper and better it is hidden from prying eyes. If they weren't this would not be a big mystery or conspiracy theory at all

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I haven't researched Soros but if he was adopted are his birth parents known, or unknown? If they are unknown he could easily be very pure bloodline and the fact very VERY efficiently hidden from the world

Just sayin

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
No, he didn't say Soros was the anti-Christ but pretty strongly implied it, I'd say. That or I totally misread both the thread title and the focus on Soros.

I would be willing to go out on a limb here
and say that if Soros is not the Anti-Christ,
then one of his descendants is. Either way,
George Soros knows who the Anti-Christ
really is.

But according to Soros, he is an Atheist
and therefore he doesn't believe in either
God or Satan or the Anti-Christ.

Does anyone know if his sons have married into the bloodlines?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I think it would be really hard to answer the question without some real digging. Usually the more pure the bloodline the more hidden and complex the genealogies are.

I am pretty sure many bloodline people for one, don't know they are and two, even if they or others go looking get tangle in the web of trying to prove it.

Over the centuries names have changed and variations sprouted up. Certain families change their names intentionally- as many Collins changed their surname to Todd. If I use these two names for examples, if say the mid west Todd pioneers traveled and settled with the Smiths and much intermarrying went on with them and Jones (other affiliated family) Then if other Collins and or Todd's were settlers on the west coast, traveling and intermarrying with Williams and Peters. You now have Collins Todd Smith Jones Williams and Peters all carrying the bloodline and in their own generation- moving and settling in other places... In our more modern times travel became easier so if some of these surnames end up on the east coast and intermarry with other than Collins bloodline families you suddenly have many many names that on the surface do not appear to be bloodline or even connected...all still very pure blood.

Since Sorros is adopted you would have to really be lucky to determine his true ancestry.... if his sons then in turn marry women that do not *seem* to be of any special bloodline you can draw the obvious conclusion and move on. Without deeply researching the girls his sons married it could easily be the wrong conclusion though

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
H reply to post by boondock-saint

To think about... By the way, god is coming...
I was born may 9th, i have a hyphenated last name poitier-hermann. I was born in california and raised in idaho... Please hear me, just as stairway to heaven sings "all of our thoughts are misgiven" nothing is what it seems...~Dame Of Joker$~
edit on 2-6-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In order to understand the concepts of the gnostics and the strife with the Roman Catholic Church, maybe research "bloodlines of the Holy Grail", by Lawrence Gardner. I believe it is opensourced as a pdf on archive.org these days. The Nag Hamaddi scrolls is another source. Check out Elaine Pagels, "The Gnostic Gospels". Pagels is the head of the religion department at Perdue. The Merovingians were not as evil as xenophobia paints them to be. Find out what the scholars say as well as the history contained in the scrolls which have been unaltered for 1950 years before making blind assumptions. According to Gardner, a Jewish Crown Prince, as Jesus was, would be expected/required to have progeny. Sounds reasonable to me.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join