It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I wouldn't hold my breath

But you can ask boon in his next anti-Soros thread, can't be long now...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Its quite obvious that Boondock has a cirtain opinion of Soros and he tells us why.
What i would like to know is why you are so keen to defend Soros.
If you bother to reply (which i doubt) please try and make it believable!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by MrXYZ

Its quite obvious that Boondock has a cirtain opinion of Soros and he tells us why.
What i would like to know is why you are so keen to defend Soros.
If you bother to reply (which i doubt) please try and make it believable!

I'm only defending Soros as far as debunking random "hiding drugs in dead soldier bodies" myths

If you accuse someone, you should be able to back it up with evidence. If you fail doing so, you look silly...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Soros is a shady person and there's enough smoking guns to know that he's more then likely up to no good for sure, again i don't think he's the anti-christ known as the beast from revelations but i think he's up to no good...

As for your quote that it's like debunking the fact they hid drugs in dead soldiers i know they hid them in there caskets there's enough info about this to know it's a fact, if you were kidding about that disregard that comment.

edit on 17-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by MrXYZ

Soros is a shady person and there's enough smoking guns to know that he's more then likely up to no good for sure, again i don't think he's the anti-christ known as the beast from revelations but i think he's up to no good...

As for your quote that it's like debunking the fact they hid drugs in dead soldiers i know they hid them in there caskets there's enough info about this to know it's a fact, if you were kidding about that disregard that comment.

edit on 17-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

Oh, it's a fact he's responsible for hiding drugs in dead soldiers' bodies...reallllly? Source please...good one too, because you do realize if it were true, he'd go to jail (or be there already)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thought I'd leave Boons latest Soros bash alone for a bit..
So it's page 17..
Any actual FACTS yet or just more speculation??

I'll back the Soros agenda if I see some real facts...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No sorry you misunderstood me i didn't mean Soros hid drugs in dead soldiers bodys or caskets i just meant the tactic has been used before, soldiers smuggled drugs in soldiers caskets for drug dealers before...

As far as Soros i'v heard alot of shady stuff about the guy but smuggling drugs in dead soldiers bodys is a first, i do however think he's shady tho...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, sadly, after waiting two days for a response to my posts, and after seeing that the topic creator has gone on to create other threads following their last posts here, I can only hypothesize that this is another "hit and run" thread, wherein lack of evidence is never acknowledged and the one asserting the claims abandons the topic when persistently questioned.

I cannot count on two hands the number of times this has happened lately on ATS, and it is becoming increasingly frustrating and disappointing.
One is of course free to post or not post, especially in their own thread. But I implore anyone reading this, please: If you make a claim, argue for it for multiple pages, and receive numerous stars and flags for that claim, but are then confronted with the counterargument that the key evidence you say exists to support your claim in fact cannot be found anywhere in the sources you provide, please, please, please, at least consider acknowledging or trying to refute that. This is only a request/plea. You are, of course, free to do whatever you like.

(And I am free to be dismayed by it.)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm sad about it too. I have a real question I asked and want to know the answer to it! I have been unable to trace the link between Cisco Wheeler and John Wheeler or verify any information that would link him to MK-ULTRA as suggested other than the last name Wheeler.

I would love to know the relationship between these two... cousins, very distant relations???

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
That's what I would like the OP to address (or try to refute.) If he or she has some reason for believing that Soros was adopted or raised by the Rothschilds, I would like to see that evidence.

this is one of the main reasons why
I stop posting in threads like these.
Cuz some people do not take the time
to read the thread. Your question
was already addressed on page 12
here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and likewise for the other posters who keep
asking the same thing over and over and over.
This is called derailing a thread and I have lil option
but to abandon the thread. I'm NOT gonna sit here
and waste my time posting info on page 12,
then page 15, then again on page 16 and then
again on page 17.

And for the people who keep asking for evidence.
Please take note of the 2nd paragraph in the OP
where it plainly states.

Some of the info contained in this thread
can be substantiated as fact and some can
not.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

not.

Then maybe your thread title should have a question mark ? at the end.
That's usually what you do with threads that are mere opinion/speculation...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well, if speculation was OIL, Boondock would be a Saudi.

You were even able to interweave a nobody like Palin into the mix.

One hell of a tale. Do you have fairy tale rights?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by AceWombat04
That's what I would like the OP to address (or try to refute.) If he or she has some reason for believing that Soros was adopted or raised by the Rothschilds, I would like to see that evidence.

this is one of the main reasons why
I stop posting in threads like these.
Cuz some people do not take the time
to read the thread. Your question
was already addressed on page 12
here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I responded to that several times, and you never addressed it.

You stated:

i think that fact was established in a prior
thread here at ATS. the link for that thread
is in my signature.

i also think Soros mentioned this himself
in his 60 Minutes interview. I believe that
was in the late 90's. I think Moyer did that
interview. There should be a youtube
video of it. And if not, google the transcript
of the show.

To which I later responded (here):

Thank-you for pointing me to that thread. After looking and looking in both it and in the links provided therein, all I can find are 1) a video you posted in the thread in your signature wherein Soros does state that he was taken under the wing of a Nazi who protected him, and that he experienced no guilt with regard to this because he didn't take people's belongings himself directly, and if he hadn't done it, quote, someone else would have. (Which I find disturbing needless to say.) And 2) transcripts of his 60 Minutes interview in which he says the same things.

Now, don't get me wrong. Those statements on their own, and his statement that the market is and should be amoral (which he carefully distinguishes from immoral) because assigning morality to it makes it harder to be successful in his opinion, strikes me as potentially sociopathic personally, and I decry them. I confirmed those statements in the transcripts of his interviews, as well, so he did say them it would seem.

However, the video narrator then goes on to claim that "according to former associates" he was given the funds to begin his Quantum Funds NV by George Carlyse/Carlise [sic?], which the video further claims was the right hand man of Baron Edmond de Rothschild. It is that claim - which appears to be the primary source for the idea that he is linked to the Rothschild banking families - which the video does not provide proof of. Nor does it state that he was adopted as a child by the Rothschild family. None of the transcripts provide proof that he ever said he was, either.

So that's where I am hung up a bit at this point. I can find no firm proof of any direct link between him and the Rothschilds.

I looked at the sources you provided, and can find NO EVIDENCE of the assertion that he was raised by or adopted by the Rothschilds. If there is no evidence of this, the key claim underpinning the theory that he is part of the Merovingian bloodline, then what credibility does it hold? Please address this.

not.

The cardinal point supporting the entire premise lacks evidence, though, as explained above. Can you refute that? I looked at your sources. The evidence you said would be present in them was not, at least that I can find. Not in that thread, not in the video posted therein, and not in his 60 minutes interview.

Again, I am not asserting that your premise is baseless. I am saying that I cannot find the evidence you say is there in support of it. Again, please refute or at least acknowledge this.

Thanks, and peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
You are wrong! The Anti-Christ is Christ stating the meaning of life! The elite of society have always known this fact that humans and all that they have achieved is thinking of eachother! ManGod is a mirror of God!

Humans have obtained what they have form believeing in a higher energy other than man. No matter what the religion. This is the positive aspect of us all!

The nagative is our domain of fire which is why humans require law in the physical world!

Fuel, Heat & Oxygen is everything in life which is fire and the negative aspect in life!

Your Mind, Heart and Soul is your internal positive energy!

We are all living batteries in a life of learning which is Satans domain! The serpent gave humans knowledge in learning to learn this fact. All religions and cultures are as One!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

I can't tell if you're trying to imitate boon or not...but just fyi, I always considered oxygen as something good, not bad

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So four days have passed, and there still has been no acknowledgment of my post. The only acknowledgment its predecessor received was a repeat of what my earlier post - also never acknowledged - had already responded to. Can the OP please refute or acknowledge the point? Please?

I am not normally this dogged in trying to elicit a response, but this has been incredibly frustrating. More so because it is not an isolated pattern here on ATS of late.

This isn't personal. I just want to get to the truth. And the truth seems to be - unless there is further evidence to offer - that there is no proof Soros was ever adopted or raised by the Rothschilds, nor that he ever claimed he was as purported.
edit on 1/24/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Boon knows there's no hard facts or evidence backing up his viewpoints...I'd stop waiting for a reply if I were you

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Can you please provide one empirical evidence that those Bloodlines are connected to the Illuminati? Well my definition of The Illuminati may differ a lot from yours just by reading your post.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneMoreChance

Hi,

Good boy, you have been doing your home work, I like it when people dig for info. As for there master. A master is only one who has mastered himself, and knows the way of the force, so to speak. I have also mastered this, and when I reach my 20 posts, I will be having a little word with him. As you put it, I will be doing a JFK. But this will be a little different, leaving my opposite no other choice. A stall mate. He's been waiting for me, and I have been waiting for him. It is now time for a show down. Him verse's Me. It will be up to you all, who you let win. We will both be watching. Keep your eyes open. Namaste

Just wondering. Are you a 19-20th degree freemason?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I have this site saved to favorites because it is long but has a great deal of pertinent information. As the sites dealing with this topic go I think it is one of the better ones. Goes into great detail with the Disney influence and Roy s13.invisionfree.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join