It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thank-you for pointing me to that thread. After looking and looking in both it and in the links provided therein, all I can find are 1) a video you posted in the thread in your signature wherein Soros does state that he was taken under the wing of a Nazi who protected him, and that he experienced no guilt with regard to this because he didn't take people's belongings himself directly, and if he hadn't done it, quote, someone else would have. (Which I find disturbing needless to say.) And 2) transcripts of his 60 Minutes interview in which he says the same things.

Now, don't get me wrong. Those statements on their own, and his statement that the market is and should be amoral (which he carefully distinguishes from immoral) because assigning morality to it makes it harder to be successful in his opinion, strikes me as potentially sociopathic personally, and I decry them. I confirmed those statements in the transcripts of his interviews, as well, so he did say them it would seem.

However, the video narrator then goes on to claim that "according to former associates" he was given the funds to begin his Quantum Funds NV by George Carlyse/Carlise [sic?], which the video further claims was the right hand man of Baron Edmond de Rothschild. It is that claim - which appears to be the primary source for the idea that he is linked to the Rothschild banking families - which the video does not provide proof of. Nor does it state that he was adopted as a child by the Rothschild family. None of the transcripts provide proof that he ever said he was, either.

So that's where I am hung up a bit at this point. I can find no firm proof of any direct link between him and the Rothschilds. However I have found some (to me) highly disturbing comments he's made on Nazi collaboration and his self-professed amoral attitude toward the markets and how his actions in them affect others.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

And those links are completely unsubstantiated garbage.

Why let a little thing like FACTS get in the way of a good story.??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

There's a lot of noise about sympathies to Islam, but the actual statement that he's converted seem to come from the Grand Mufti of Cyprus.

The other source for the claims:

"In a 1997 Middle East Quarterly article titled “Prince Charles of Arabia,” Ronni L. Gordon and David M. Stillman looked at evidence that Britain’s Prince Charles might be a secret convert to Islam."
www.danielpipes.org...

This seems to be nothing but speculation.

The official line remains that Prince Charles is not a Muslim, so we can probably conclude that William is neither. According to the official line.

If we take the reason for Diana's death (read ASSASSINATION) to be that her marriage to an Islamic family would result in the future King of England's mother being, essentially, a Muslim, - then it seems very unlikely that any such thing would ever occur.

But we're talking about a bloodline that potentially has two religions anyway, one exoteric and public, and one esoteric and very private. So if they do convert, it will merely be another mask.

There's still the question about whether Prince Charles is actually a Freemason?

If he is a Freemason, and says he's not, then by all means he could be a Muslim, and say he's not...

Can Freemasons be Islamic?

Here's an Orthodox answer:

www.islamonline.net.../FatwaE/FatwaEAskTheScholar&cid=1119503547288

Sympathies, empathies even, to an Islamic worldview and conversion are very different.

The absence of entirely credible sources confirming this speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks to the original OP for putting all this together - the connections and conflicts with Soros business interests and Gifford's make interesting reading, great work.

But...

I'm stuck on this Rothschild thing also. Where's the real dirt for that? And has he actually named the Nazi he was, what, 'fostered' by?

He seems to have links to these bloodlines, but as is so often pointed out, blood is so important to them, for the whole theory to hold together, the assertion that they 'adopt' people weakens it somewhat.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Deane because: html goof

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Oh my input of the antichrist thing, we wont know until he has gotten injured and meraculously healed and people will worship him, than we will know. He will now even know it is him UNTIL that takes place.
...not like he will come right out and say, "Hi, my name is anti-christ, and im a satanist" LOL just saying....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Interesting take on the whole situation. Of course with no evidence to back it up that is all it is a theory.

Whilst I am leaning to the side your on in regards to the rise of the anti christ, I am holding back in regards to George Soros. Yes he is corrupt, yes he has his fingers in all the pies, but is he really the anti christ? a while ago it was Glen Beck and before that it was George H W Bush, do you see where I am coming from?

I have enjoyed reading your thread and thanks for spending time to bring us your thoughts, I find your threads very informative.

edit on 13-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

I don't think Soros is the beast from revelations but for the sake of argument if he was he knows he is already because if it was as simple as him being injured and then healing and realizing it he could simply turn down anyone who would worship him and not fullfill what the anti-christ is supposed to do, remember we are all born with free will, the main anti-christ aka the beast from revelations will gladly except his role as thus through his own free will and he will be making calculated decisions to thwart God long before he's injured.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Correct the "antichrist would come in the form of many"; it has been pointed out that the Pope is antichrist since Pope means Papa or father and it is said that you are not to call anyone the father except God. Then again the Pope is also Illuminati and probably related to the crown bloodline in some Egyptian way. The merovingian bloodline has not been exposed has it? Shouldnt it come from France?

All of this Anti-Christ stuff is a metaphor for a world leader who will hold the crown of Earth and sit in Enki's throne. The Bible is a footnote in the grand schem of things and although the demons claim the authority it is all a fabrication of the zionist agenda. The Bible does hold many truth and deserves its adulation but not worship.

The Illuminati control the truth and manipulate through your superstition and lack of intellectual stimulation to find the truth and be led around in a perpetual state of bliss, like the cows on the penninsula right before the tsunami hit on youtube.

Connecting dots of a story created to keep you connecting external dots when the truth is internal; even Christ showed you that. To fulfill the scripture was to be Anti-Christ it seems. Christ destroyed the perspective of the volcanoe and moon good basis of Yaweh and Jehovah and returned into Christos or SELF, Christ also means oil and I believe that means to anoint one's SELF or manifest destiny as Christ did, composite character or not.

What about the child of Prince Edward? That is also the bloodline of Illuminati, directly of the Queen Victoria? Is there any doubt that the seat of the Anti-Christ will be The Vatican, The UN, The Whitehouse, Paliament and the The Throne?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

this is from the total onslaught series ...good info pertaining to history time and biblical times of prophecy ...peace

amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

How will we know? What if someone that is really popular gets injured and heals, but isn't the antichrist? Huh? What then?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In many parts of Asia and the Middle-East the Anti-Christ is often described in a similar way, I remember reading something along the lines of:

A child will appear in a town sitting on the edge of a small fountain.

Then a man will walk up and say "I know you, but I don't know why.." and the child will smile.
Then more people will gather and say "who is that man, he looks just like so and so"...
As more and more people gather a person will say "he is Jesus", another will say "no he is Krishna",
another will say "no, he is the messiah".
But the man, who is looking much older is sitting there smiling, as the people around him start to quarrel and turn on each other claiming the man to be their expected messiah/god"

The above is a very shortened narrative of the text but you get the idea.

Personally I believe the true messiah is each of us, we need to stop waiting for a miracle and get of our backsides and start looking after our families and loved ones for what will be some very difficult years ahead.

It's the least we can do for our children, as not all of us will live long enough to see what the future holds.

edit on 13-1-2011 by old_god because: typo

edit on 13-1-2011 by old_god because: don't try to eat eat a Clementine and type at the same time

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just reminds me of ...

"Its like MKUltra controlling your brain, suggestive thinking, causing our perspective to change."

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It would surprise me, if you would not be right in your theory.

Just wanted to add these photos from your sites of references.
How sweet - is it not? ;D
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9381acefd998.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2906ba478fd2.jpg[/atsimg]

A new MK ultra sex slave - Palin's daughter?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffb6a4b52224.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hey BoonDocks, thanks for your researching. That Mr. XYZ guy is amazing how much he wants to discredit you. Why doesn't he go troll somewhere else. Obviously he is interested, otherwise he wouldn't of posted so many times. Anyways I was looking up That Jack or John Wheeler guy and I found this little link. Let me know if it is relevant at all. I'm not sure if I'm on the right trail or not. It brings Aleister Crowley into the picture again. Let me know what you think. Could be disinfo, IDK. Thanks Matt www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sorry I clicked really fast and it double posted
Hey BoonDocks, thanks for your researching. That Mr. XYZ guy is amazing how much he wants to discredit you. Why doesn't he go troll somewhere else. Obviously he is interested, otherwise he wouldn't of posted so many times. Anyways I was looking up That Jack or John Wheeler guy and I found this little link. Let me know if it is relevant at all. I'm not sure if I'm on the right trail or not. It brings Aleister Crowley into the picture again. Let me know what you think. Could be disinfo, IDK. Thanks Matt www.rumormillnews.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by Mattodlum because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by Mattodlum because: I accidently clicked really fast, Excited i guess haha and it double posted

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Pretty well thought-out thread, I have to say.
However...why do theories like this always have that "anti-christ"/christian undertones?
The christian bible isn't the be all/end all of prophecy, y'know.
And, that's basically all it is...prophecy. No real substance to an "anti-christ" theory.
Perhaps there is a group of people secretly ruling the world, and perhaps they use that "anti-christ" cover story because it illicits an emotional response.
But, in order for there to be a real "anti-christ" figure, then there would have to be some real truth to the christ stories. Sorry...not buying that.
The rest though, I can absolutely see happening (well...chunks of it, at least.)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
According to the Bible, the Antichrist is not an individual. An "antichrist" is anyone who denies Jesus Christ. There is no mention of a specific, single character rising up as "The Antichrist" in the Bible.

Maybe you're thinking of "The Beast." Maybe. Then again, The Beast is pretty clearly described as a literal beast, as in, some sort of multi-headed monster made out of various animal parts. Like a 9 year old would make up in a story.

Not that it matters, because the Bible is full of crap anyways. My favorite story is the one where the earth was flooded for 40 days and the plants didn't all die. ;-)

It's all just a bunch of rich people making power plays and screwing the rest of us over. All you accomplish by going on about this mythological nonsense is to distract people from the real truth.
edit on 13-1-2011 by mattifikation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh yeah, let's take that 2000 year old book literally and start looking for that evil evil anti-Christ. While we're at it, we should also look for Gandalf from the Lord of the Rings and definitely make sure our foreign and internal politics support our quest of looking for Gandalf and the anti-Christ.

For crying out loud people, we live in the 21st century and you still take a book literally that's been written by goat herders that only had a fraction of the knowledge we have today. You're doing the same thing as the 2012 fools who try to interpret the Mayan remains, claiming they somehow knew more than we do today...completely disregarding that they were wiped off the earth by the Spanish who had no problem killing them, and that they were actually wrong about cosmology in a lot of respects...oh, and of course they believed in sacrificing humans to god, also something I wouldn't call "intelligent".

All of you are falling for the biggest scam ever if you're trying to mix religion with real life politics/economics/life by taking stuff literally. So sad!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
Sorry I clicked really fast and it double posted
edit on 13-1-2011 by Mattodlum because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by Mattodlum because: I accidently clicked really fast, Excited i guess haha and it double posted

I'm not trolling, I'm asking for concrete credible evidence...something that still hasn't been provided. But I quit asking for evidence because boon clearly stated that this thread is a WORK OF FICTION full of speculation and wish-belief. Why else is the bible mixed in now? Because it adds to the fiction

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great thread Boondock!

I've always been interested in Soros... seeing as how Glenn Beck has pointed him out as "the head of the snake" of the puppet masters- something I thought was bizarre coming from the most popular host of Fox.

I like your references to MK-Ultra; I've always assumed that the CIA did learn how to control people to some degree... possibly making "sleeper" agents that they could wake up on command and cause to commit acts that people will just right off as being the work of a delusional schizophrenic crazy man.... In fact, as soon as the Tuscon shooting happened I thought that maybe it was a mind-controlled agent.

There just seems to be so much that has happened in the last few weeks- enough for me to suspect that something big is going on behind the scenes... too many people in power are dying... with connections to other people in power as you made clear.

The way I see it though... I think whatever happens behind the scenes is irrelevant to us, as either way we the people lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join