It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

i believe some of the riches if not known to this planet are those people who are mentioned above. Maybe some of those are very active in achieving the said one world government. their are they whos now power is absolute, to this generations and beyond. I love this conspiracy. thanks for sharing anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueGrit
Here's one for you--how about the Bilderberg group? I wish someone would get the minutes to one of their meetings and post it...that would be interesting...

You can get those from Investigative Reporter
Daniel Estulin. He attends the Bildeberger Meetings
and does reports of them and also has youtube
videos of the events. His info is here:

en.wikipedia.org...

however, be advised. It is rumored that Daniel
is part of the Bildebergers and only reports
what they want known to the public. So you be
ur own judge when viewing his content.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
So Britain's future king and America's current king.. (well sort of).
Who's next?

holy crap,
if they both converted
that would leave Israel
with basically no allies.
making it stand alone.

That was part of the Bible
Prophesy as well.
Well not the conversions,
but the Israel standing
alone part was.

A due note here:
If Charles converts to Islam
then he basically gives up
his right to ever be King.
Same goes for William as well.

edit on 1/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
More info on

Li Bloodline - Chinese secret society

lol, google is ur friend

i didn't research it due to it
was out of the scope of the OP.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

now there is an interesting theory.

however, I have no idea where it states
in the Bible that the Anti-Christ shall have
a head wound, die and then recover
to become the AC. Maybe you could
point out that scripture ?
thanks

Maybe not 'die' so to speak but would be death for a mere mortal. I am no biblical scholar, but the post by kyeleigh caused me to remember this...

Beast from the Sea - Revelation 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast."

Beast from the Earth - Revelation 13:12 "And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Searching AC head wounds, this came up as a reference from Zechariah 11:17 "Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! The sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

Maybe Zechariah 11:17 is out of context to the wounds but it would be very interesting if she has no use of an arm and blind in her right eye.
edit on 12-1-2011 by yayeeya because: Yes, I know, right?!?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
On the matter of the lineage of John "Jack" Parsons Wheeler and the notorious Jack Marvel Parsons who was a founding member of the Jet Propulsion Labratory (JPL) consorted with L. Ron Hubbard (of Scientology) and dabbled in BLACK MAGIC.
When was Mr. Wheeler born? Alister Crowley died Dec 1, 1947. If Wheeler was born after Sept. 1,1948 the theory is kaput. Also check on whereabouts of Crowley and Parsons in year before Wheeler's birth. Checking on wherabouts of moma Wheeler will be harder.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Now, with that being said, I am thinking
how unfitting is Katie Holmes in this regard.
I mean she has a big reputation of being
a party girl and maybe not even a virgin.
So why is this ancient requirement being
overlooked for Prince William when it was
some important for Prince Charles?

I assume you mean Kate Middleton? Pretty sure Katie Holmes is married to Tom Cruise. Wait, which bloodline was he? :p

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Somewhere on this thread is a post from someone stating Jesus didn't exist so the antichrist doesn't exist. I don't remember who you are and I am not going to take the time to find your name in this 13pg thread but, you know who you are. I want to say you are wrong about Jesus' existence. He most certainly did exist. This can be backed up with facts and historical documentation dating to the Roman Empire in official letters from Governors to the Emperor stating there is a man named Jesus walking around saying he is the Son of God and has the Jewish community in an uproar (modernized summary) during the time period referred to in the Bible of His existence. Research it. Unless you want to say the Romans fabricated those official government records. So, the existence of Jesus cannot be questioned. You can question whether or not he was the Son of God but not his existence. So, Jesus Christ existed therefore there is a possibility the antichrist exists as well. I believe Jesus was the Son of God and therefore believe there is an antichrist. Good job on this post, boon! Very interesting. I was wondering why there is no mention of the Bilderbergs in regards to the NWO. And for people that believe this agenda of a New World Order doesn't exist, George W. Bush discusses it in a speech after the 9/11 attacks. There is video evidence of him mentioning it. Research that as well if you don't believe it. It is not my job to research for you. If you really care to know the truth and seek the truth you will have motivation to find it yourself.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yayeeya
Maybe not 'die' so to speak but would be death for a mere mortal. I am no biblical scholar, but the post by kyeleigh caused me to remember this...

Beast from the Sea - Revelation 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast."

Beast from the Earth - Revelation 13:12 "And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

maybe there is something worth noting.

The scripture u quote about the head wound
and the healing, This happens AFTER the AC
is revealed, does it not???

So Gifford has not made a public statement
that she is the AC?

So the stories do not match IMO

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by John, Sartell, MN, USA
On the matter of the lineage of John "Jack" Parsons Wheeler and the notorious Jack Marvel Parsons who was a founding member of the Jet Propulsion Labratory (JPL) consorted with L. Ron Hubbard (of Scientology) and dabbled in BLACK MAGIC.
When was Mr. Wheeler born? Alister Crowley died Dec 1, 1947. If Wheeler was born after Sept. 1,1948 the theory is kaput. Also check on whereabouts of Crowley and Parsons in year before Wheeler's birth. Checking on wherabouts of moma Wheeler will be harder.

I don't think this is directed at me
cuz i have not given any info about
Crowley in my op or subsequent posts.
Are you posting in the right thread ???

or maybe this is directed toward somebody
else? But u used "theory is kaput".
I have no clue how u r associating
Crowley with the OP.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Is there no stopping the rise
of the Anti-Christ?

No.
I'm afraid not.
The ultimate plan is perfectly etched into the world as we know it.
It's based on beliefs though, and most people don't believe these things, or people, exist.
Let alone believe these events are going to take place.
That is what will be the difference between most people in the future.

What will you believe in? (rhetorical)

All of these things will take place and we can't stop it.
You know why?

Because we aren't supposed to.
It's not our job to stop this person from rising to power.
It's His.

These thoughts are all based purely on my opinion/faith.
edit on 11-1-2011 by havok because: added a link.

I respectfully disagree with that statement if we can do something to stop these lunatics then we should, we shouldn't just roll over and play dead i too am a believer in God i'm christian to be exact but who's too say that we the people aren't supposed to rise up and beat this group and there so called anti-christ and then at a later date another anti-christ appears and that is the one God is supposed to destroy, i mean Hitler was a anti-christ were we supposed to just sit back and let him take over the world????

Also what about when America wanted its independence from Europe were we supposed to just sit back and do nothing???....the point i'm making is the Bible says there are going to be many anti-christs and are we supposed to sit back and let them all rain???

No if there's injustice in the world and it affects the very fabric of our society we should stand up and fight...

As for the OP's speculation that Soros is the anti-christ maybe he is but i don't think he's the beast from revelations, however there is enough dots to connect to in theory put together a conspiracy, i'v just read Cisco Wheeler's interview that was linked on the first post and altho i'v read it before it still sends shivers up my spine, you should also do some research on Brice Taylor she too was a victim of the Illuminati(TPTB) at the hands of mind control..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer42

Now, with that being said, I am thinking
how unfitting is Katie Holmes in this regard.
I mean she has a big reputation of being
a party girl and maybe not even a virgin.
So why is this ancient requirement being
overlooked for Prince William when it was
some important for Prince Charles?

I assume you mean Kate Middleton? Pretty sure Katie Holmes is married to Tom Cruise. Wait, which bloodline was he? :p

yes I already posted a retraction
of Holmes a page or two ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
the Bible says there are going to be many anti-christs

what version of the Bible are u using
that uses the plural form of AC ???
I do not ever remember, there ever
being multiple AC mentioned in
the KJV.

Maybe I'm wrong, can u quote
me the verse so I can compare ???
thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Sure...1 John 2:18 (King James Version)

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

Trust me even tho i believe in Christ i'm far from a Bible scholar but that part stuck with me...

I feel the most intresting part of the Bible is the book of Job it does a good job of explaining why bad things happen to good people, that story was very wise....

But as far as your topic gos i'v heard alot of bad things about Soros so i wouldn't put nothing past that guy i just don't think he's the beast of revelations however like i said before your theory warrants merit.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

The names on that list I provided came
from one or more of those links at the bottom of the OP.
And I just had to laugh when you start quoting
wikipedia for Illuminati bloodlines.

That would be like quoting Dr. Seuss
for Shakespeare material.

edit on 1/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

And those links are completely unsubstantiated garbage. Where are the birth records? I already showed you where Jackie Kennedy came from. This is as silly as when Alex Jones proclaims Anderson Cooper is an Astor CIA plant. He's a Vanderbilt goobers. This is Bill Clinton's father: en.wikipedia.org... He is not related to the Astors. The bloodline of the Astors is well documented as they are a very famous family. Blythe Jr. and his father are not found in the rolls.

Of course I'm sure you will counter with "But they covered it all up" Wiki does feature some footnotes unlike the links you provide.
edit on 13-1-2011 by antonia because: babylap syndrome

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Another crock, I too stoped reading at the palin.... why do i even write in these stupid messages.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

First know your history and that is not this!! Only al the name of Illuminati is wrong the origin of the name is from 1776 from a men named Adam Weishaupt who started this group to free themselves from the Jesuit.. It doesn't mean that there are not evil forces behind our world, but you can find more about that within the Skull&Bones history they are the real troopers so to speak!! And the number 13 is NOT an evil number that's what they want us to believe!! The number 13 is just the opposite and a lucky number (true al ancients culture 13 is the One not the Bad)
See this link but it is in Dutch and this researcher tells all about the real past of all very interesting!!

collegerama.tudelft.nl...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Wow this is odd, i read a book called the Babylonian Codex, altought is was fiction it had alot of truth to it. In the begining it states a Baghdad museum was looted, but the US made sure to have armerd trucks out front because they have already placed orders on the "valuables" like really old biblical artifacts, one the most important was the Babylonian Codex. It said it was an original part of the Revelations of John that was left out, and they took it because it had certian instructions and the "elite" wanted it because they thought they had the right to take over the world, but the book called them the Dominationists. Weird....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
the Bible says there are going to be many anti-christs

what version of the Bible are u using
that uses the plural form of AC ???
I do not ever remember, there ever
being multiple AC mentioned in
the KJV.

Maybe I'm wrong, can u quote
me the verse so I can compare ???
thanks

Yes, the KJB talks about many "antichrists", anyone who denies the relationship between the Father and the Son and denies the deity of Jesus Christ is "an" antichrist. However, there are other times when "the" antichrist is used. It says "hu anticristos" in the Greek, and when the personal pronoun (hu/the) is used before "anticristos" it signifies a single, very specific one. He is also called 'the man of sin', the 'king of Babylon', the "Assyrian', 'the one that shall come'.

edit on 13-1-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join