It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im home alone and the room is full: We are never alone

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Cant believe it iv'e done it again! my stupid zero lack of research has struck me down once more!
YES it was your thread after looking for it Gradius Maximus & what a great thread it is too.

but i stand by MY personal experience I know what I saw & don't care what other people think
Even I was shocked at the results.
sorry for not linkin your thread there buddy but i just could not wait to post.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

here are a few simple mantras to chant or just recite in your head to aid focus.
OM
OM AH
OM AH HUNG SVAHA
SOHAM
OM MANI PEME HUNG
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

I go for OM NAMAH SHIVAYA as I find it rolls off the tongue nicely and I find my breath can
keep up with the words so I'm not struggling to chant it whilst gasping for breath if that makes sense.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Wow, I know a few of those already from the kirtan I listen to.

Great stuff thanks for sharing....powerful words indeed.

Are you a fan of Krishna Das?

Its like the spirits get excited when you speak the mantras.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Are you a fan of Krishna Das?

cant say i have heard of it sounds Tibetan?
would be interested though i have a google at it.

yeah i have come across the mantras in loads of music,quote's,film's etc
but i only recognised them when i had read about them in a book on meditation.

thats where i pulled them from. i'm really a novice and new to the whole spiritual thing
but felt it worth exploring to aid health well-being so i asked WOODYWYTCH for a little
help and she's great ya know. very kind soul. Gave me some sound advice.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Yeah Wood is a solid lady for spiritual wisdom - tried tested and true.

You can spend lifetimes delving into the spiritual aspects of existence and still be found confused, surprised and shocked when coming around the next bend in the path.

The most shocking thing for me lately has been working with the Fae, I thought I knew a lot, yet the more I know, the more I realize we are just children lost in a shopping mall the size of texas.

There are lots of chaperones to show us the way and many predators to be wary of.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This evening I thought I saw a slight shadow or something in front of me and then I felt a gentle sensation on me. This is not the first time this has happened but it only seems to happen at my house and my previous residence. It's almost as if someone or something decided to move with me. However I don't feel threatened at all and the sensation even feels good. I like to imagine I have a female ghost who likes me but I'm not sure what to think about sometimes seeing a shadow for a split second and then feeling a sensation after that. It feels good so I don't talk about it. It sounds crazy just typing this. I have not seen anything move by itself in my house, so far. Sometimes I imagine that I exist in more than one reality so I'm occasionally sensing things in a different reality.

I once daydreamed that hundreds of years ago a native Indian girl or maybe I should say native of North America died and was buried where my house is currently located. Then I imagined she lives with me now but I can not see her. If her bones were many tens of feet down in the ground, they would never be found nor would others. We could be living on vast cemeteries from thousands of years ago and not even know it. All these shadow people could be the ghosts from thousands of years of humans living and dying here. I believe there is a tv show about life without people where people suddenly disappear. I believe in most cases, the world will have a hard time finding any trace of people after one thousand years. Well except for our plastic products and radioactive waste. If you know of a large cemetery in your town, in a thousand years there may not be any trace of it and it could be buried under several feet of dirt that accumulates. Then future humans could build their homes right over it not knowing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

The western world is covered in the graves of ancient native americans and who knows what else.

My number one thought in regards to spirits is like attracts like - especially in the spirit world. They don't need to be buried under your house per say. We stand as our own unique energy body in the spirit world beyond the restrictions of time and space. What this means is that when we live a certain way that is harmonious and joyful we are attracting the spirits to us who also want those experiences.

The deeper we get into this, the more we want to share that vibration and the more those spirits seek to share that vibration with you higher and higher until life is basically just one big orgasm.

Yet if you venture into dark places you may be horrified at what there is to find and what begins to manifest into your thoughts, feelings and actions.

But in all seriousness, if you are sharing that space with a spirit the makes you feel good, you have likely encountered an otherworld companion. Doesn't have to be a scary poltergeist moving around your keys. They are just there, partaking of their own existence.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ahh Maximus my man, sorry never got back sooner but my DATA allowance ran out!
so i am now "tethered" to my mobile phone and using it's modem.slow yes, but at least
it works! should be back up and running soon.

Have you ever read a book called "The Secret Lives Of Plants"? well its about experiments
carried out on plants.
They wired the plant leaves up to lie detectors and burned the leaves, they got a big
reading on the machine that showed the plant responded to pain.

well next they still had the plant wired up BUT they only THOUGHT about burning the leaf.
Guess what. yep the machine still responded with a result that the plant had exhibited the
same feelings as when it was burnt.

So this can only really mean that there is a much larger consciousness at work than most can really
understand let alone work out. I read the book years ago and it was quite the wake up call.
Plants eh, sentient plants? well maybe thats a bit bold a statement, but still a mind bender.

we talk soon. stealth

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join