It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im home alone and the room is full: We are never alone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't want to hear this, I have trouble simply using a public restroom!

For many years I have been seeing small movement just outside of my focus. Whatever I thought I was seeing ranged from the size of a mouse to a large house cat. That might be similar to what you are describing. There has been a big increase in it lately but I have been attributing it to a change in my sleep patterns causing minor hallucinations. Our eyes can make mistakes, and thats what I think it could be.. for me, anyways.

I also have experienced feelings of not being alone when I know I am alone during the day time or at night and also hearing footsteps and other noises. Definitely not to the extent that you are describing, though.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

If you know when they are with you it is possible to photograph them.

edit on 113131p://pm3124 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

Hello again my friend Staysay29, Don't feel alone, I understand what you're experiencing, Use to scare the Sh*t out of me, then I meet my husband and that was the end of my nightly visits, I mean, I would see them in the hall, bathroom, livingroom and of-course the scariest was the Bedroom

I don't know, but my husband just looked around one night and told them to leave and not to return that he would not put up with something interupting his rest. After about the 6th week, they've never been seen by me again.
Now my husband told me he seen a little child like shadow in the living room, but that was 2 weeks ago after many, many years of nothing.

I wish I could help you more.

Sorry to read about your father passing, but yes, he could be there with you, I think.

Sorry, I wanted to add: I believe they followed me here from China, I don't know maybe.
edit on 12-1-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

If you know when they are with you it is possible to photograph them.

edit on 113131p://pm3124 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

Thats wild - Im not sure what im seeing, but its interesting.

Do you have an original image that isnt cropped or zoomed in or edited?

What kind of camera did you use, was there a flash?

Blessings,

-G

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Your space is as full or empty as you want.

It is up to your mind.

There can be nothing or there can be millions.

You have to make a conscious choice.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

Most of the time I am indifferent of their presence and very rarely will I force the circle and make them go.

I've never been stopped when forcing them to leave, but I have been squeezed, as if in protest.

I'd have to feel very uncomfortable - The lines are drawn - As in, dont touch my feet while im sleeping.

Many can be cast aside like leaves back into the ether, but there are some who persist like a try who just grows back once removed.

Until I achieve a greater understanding of the spirits in the home, I am not so quick to smite.

They are there for a reason.

That was my initial reaction too when I wanted them to leave but using my will to make them move would be against free will which I would like to believe in even if they are in my space. Sometimes I wonder if I left my space sometime in the past unaware and ended up at something else's house where I can stay until I figure out what has happened. In any case it is a mental thing, not a physical thing; pushing them outside my imaginary house just leaves them in an imaginary street while I think I need some advanced way of connecting to a place where ever they came from. Since force hasn't been very succesful I'm working on a mental or conceptual understanding so I can close whenever I want.

The best way for me to take some distance is by lying on the couch and imagine my mind (or at least part of it) is like a plasma globe where putting your hand on the outside surface makes a beam, the presences are like hands except when I'm aware I can control the appearance of the beam which initiates contact.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Its all about the intention, isnt it.

There appears to be a universal language that gets translated in the ether and once we have realized how to speak it, we are not so helpless to its phenomena.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yeah Solar,

Speaking of animal spirits, a couple nights ago I was up to a dream of a blue heron pulling on my hair and pecking my beg, and I kept waking up feeling the weight of the bird on my back, it was a night of tossing and turning thats for sure.

Some animal spirits carry heavy mojo, especially if we're not used to them.

Or at least, thats how it feels to me.

-G

The heron you mention was sent to help you figure out what you are feeling. Check this out....

therapeuticreiki.com...

Listen to what you are being told...animals are a great barometer both on this side of the veil and the other.

~as above so below~

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Dragonfly79

Its all about the intention, isnt it.

There appears to be a universal language that gets translated in the ether and once we have realized how to speak it, we are not so helpless to its phenomena.

I agree, it would be nice though to turn off the senses that hear this language so I can feel normal at times and not have some weird conversation going on around me while I'm shopping for groceries or trying to work.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm constantly aware of my ancestors around me all the time, and let them know they are always welcome.
I rarely see them with my physical eyes though, but just feel them as a presence.
I do see what I call 'stars', which are kind of tiny points of brilliant coloured light, which disappear when I try to focus my attention on them, and I feel a gentle tingling down the back of my neck and spine when they touch me.
I like to believe the stars are visual manifestations of the sparks of consciousness of non-corporeal entities.
They would never try to harm me, that's for sure. Why would my friends do anything to hurt me, alive or otherwise?

Having said that, there have been a couple of occasions when I have had to banish certain presences from my environment due to the negativity they projected, but hardly ever.

My cat does see things though, but she never seems to mind, and just stares for a while into what to me looks like empty space (Usually behind me), then she carries on cleaning herself.
We do have meetings of minds too, occasionally, and that is a really pleasant experience.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Illegal Alien because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am a medium and see spirits/ghosts around me all the time. What all of you are experiencing, I understand and can explain.

Ghosts who are trapped earthbound, mostly through no fault of their own- there was a mixup in the afterlife portal department- often wander as vagabonds from house to house following people they find interesting and staying in peoples homes they find comforting or entertaining. As a medium- I attracts tons and I mean tons of spirits. Everytime I leave my house and come back home I bring home a few, and I have to ask them to leave or help them transition to the other side. If you dont like being watched- tell them that you are aware of them, and that this is your home and you wish for them to move on. There are many many different methods you can use such as smudging etc (research on the internet) for help for removing the spirits on your own. I suggest praying first however for the Archangel Michael or Gabriel to appear to help them transition to the otherside so that they can go to heaven and be at rest. Telling them to just leave, imo is unfair to them, as they are scared and lost and have no idea whats happened to them.

Shadow people- are not different from ghosts- they are ghosts- just not white- but black. They are not bad because they are dark. Shadows are a partial apparition of a ghost. Its sometimes easier for them to appear as a shadow rather than an apparition. Shadow people are more common than regular "ghost apparitions".

As for auras- I only see gold colored auras. Ive never been able to see the colored ones. I do know people who see the whole rainbow of colors of auras, but I believe that each of us has our own special gifts. Colors mean different things to each viewer- they are not universally definitive.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I am a medium and see spirits/ghosts around me all the time. What all of you are experiencing, I understand and can explain.

Ghosts who are trapped earthbound, mostly through no fault of their own- there was a mixup in the afterlife portal department- often wander as vagabonds from house to house following people they find interesting and staying in peoples homes they find comforting or entertaining.

What you call the portal system must be what I refer to as the cosmic vacuumcleaner which sucks any spirit to the beyond. Some just have a strong will and little respect for anything which resembles authority. It is true it isn't anybody's fault, no one teaches on earth how to move on or how to die (except maybe a few schools of thought such as the bardo's in Tibetan buddhism).

As a medium- I attracts tons and I mean tons of spirits.

Isn't it more like you are aware of spirits and when you notice them, you or something of you appears to them, which is so out of the ordinary for them they are naturally attracted to you, out of curiousity, because of some feeling there might be a way out. And since you have an opening (compassion/feeling sorry for them/some caring) they move to your space. If you want to change this don't feel sorry for them, they should have learned while being alive, it's not your problem, you have to live for yourself and need all your space for yourself. It would be much more efficient to look at this portal system, not only for your own sake but if you know what "went wrong" you could help spirits even better.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Gradius and stacy

I'll share my experiences, just for what it is worth. You can decide.

I lost my fiancee about a year ago, she always heard/saw something in the house we lived in. I have since moved and the light in the closet comes on for no reason between 2:00 & 3:00am. Is it her? I like to think so, it would be nice to think /know she is still with me in some way. Oddly the light burned out last week and I had to use the other side light to see. It was on and I had not been in the closet for 2 days and not on that side of it.

She is still around in one way or another. I can feel her presence. There are others, Shadows ( shadow people) and more. I don't shy away from them, in fact, I embrace them.

is it her

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Sorry to hear of your loss.

My Dad passed away about 9 months ago, and he has called in to see me a couple of times.

I don't believe anyone ever leaves us really. It just appears to be so due to our limited perceptual faculties whilst in this body.
Apart from a few of us, of course.

I see it this way.

If I passed away, I would want to do everything in my power to assure everyone left behind that I was OK, and still around.

I prefer to believe these things, as due to the results of my own studies and experiences, I can't say what's real and what isn't anymore, so I just believe what I want to.

I'm always free to change my mind anytime I want, pending further experience and information.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Illegal Alien because: spelling

edit on 16-1-2011 by Illegal Alien because: more spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

As a medium- I attracts tons and I mean tons of spirits.

Isn't it more like you are aware of spirits and when you notice them, you or something of you appears to them, which is so out of the ordinary for them they are naturally attracted to you, out of curiousity, because of some feeling there might be a way out. And since you have an opening (compassion/feeling sorry for them/some caring) they move to your space. If you want to change this don't feel sorry for them, they should have learned while being alive, it's not your problem, you have to live for yourself and need all your space for yourself. It would be much more efficient to look at this portal system, not only for your own sake but if you know what "went wrong" you could help spirits even better.

While thats true aswell, people like myself- who are open to spirits- vibrate (at a vibrational energetic level) brighter on the earthbound level and so we appear as beacons on the earthbound plane (think of a lighthouse for a ship in the fog). For me personally, I love helping them. I have had so much personal tragedy in my own life, I cannot help but empathize with those who cant understand what has happened to them- because- your right- no one teaches you how and what to do when you die. And I cant simply just tell them to move on, without helping them, because- "What if it were me?" I use that thought alot in my work. I love helping others who are lost and cant be helped. The spirit world is a perfect place to "volunteer". There are so many spirits who need help. It's my calling

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

My condolences Hoagy,

When we experience trauma of this nature it can create a type of soul loss - If part of yourself has 'gone away' from intense grieving it is possibly that you may begin to attract certain energies to 'fill' that empty space.

Loneliness and grief adore company - until you are healed or filled (Mildly possessed) You may continue to experience these sensations.

But hey...Be gentle with yourself, the road too healing can be long, surround yourself with the love and affection of positive influences in your life and your journey will be made much easier.

Like attracts like - In every situation.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

maximus my man, Have you tried the old mirror thing where you get a mirror place a candle
in front of it sit in the dark facing the mirror light the candle and concentrate on your face?

Well you may be shocked at what else you see apart from your own reflection and the fact that
it will change as you stare at your own face anyway but if you just try to focus and maybe chant
a mantra over and over in your head you will be surprised at what you see!

I followed the instructions to a T in one of the paranormal threads here at ATS and i nearly passed
out with shock. what I saw after the initial face changing that is just normal as your brain plays tricks
on your eyes and perception, this part is just not unusual,BUT after about 5 mins of staring and distortion
of my face i saw a young women with a gentle calm face smiling back at me!

I can only tell it as it happened A young women looking straight back at me! smiling but really calm.

Now i managed to see her for about maybe 3-4 seconds before i lost focus and saw my chops again
But i don't know who this was but at the time i was more in ore of what i had seen. it was only after
when i had time to think and re-evaluate what i saw that i just could not understand it

I mean you have to try it to believe it! seeing truly is believing,so are there "others" in our mist?
well based on what you have said and my mirror experience i would have to say yes.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Sounds like you are referring to another one of my threads Stealth

Yes...I have done the scry many times, although I've never tried mantras since I do not know what they mean.

My tradition is northern european, I'll see what I can come up with.

I often wonder who the people are in the mirror. They could be us from another life, perhaps parents, siblings, grandchildren, spirit guides. I just tend to go with it, because ultimately they are part of me, very rarely is anything viewed within the mirror an external being, they are linked to you either by contract or blood.

Very cool story.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Dun. dun, dun...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join