It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im home alone and the room is full: We are never alone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to bring to light what ive been noticing over the past 2 years in terms of the "Watcher" Phenomena. Location doesn't matter if I'm laying in bed, in the bathtub or on the couch, when I clear my thoughts I am sensing the very distinct presence of many different beings in the room. As soon as I am alone in a quiet place. Relaxing into the space my awareness of what's around me slowly grows outward, "Feeling" whoever is there.

That calm feeling of privacy that I remember from youth is gone, did I ever really have privacy?

Often I will see something walk along the floor by my feet, pass into the bedroom. walk through the door and just stand infront of me and any type of focused attention on them causes it to vanish, but I knew it was there.

Its as if the possibilities in my reality tunnel are reaching out to other worlds, yet when I observe them coming close, they are pushed away by my subconscious as if it were sealing the hole with a mantra "Thats not real".

That method was fine in the middle of the night when I was trying to sleep, but now its daily, I'm alone today and on a regular basis I feel approached. I'm not magical, I dont get a TV show or write a blog about awesome skills, so that means this is likely happening to everyone, we simply may not be aware of it 99% of the time.

I want to open the floor to ATS to post their "Watcher" experiences.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can only say : Welcome to the club

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

I try to stick to more down to earth possibilities like;

Its the ancestors, Its the descendants looking back, Its the guides, its myself, its residual energy imprints, its this, its that.

But honestly I have no idea what they are 95% of the time.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

I feel like some people like you who experience these things either dont mind or enjoy the fact of multiple-entities in their home. The fact is if you dont want them there. You alone have the strength and capability to make them leave.
It doesnt require special powers or anything. When ever I move to a new home, I pray for my dwelling and all the dwellings around me. That NO spirit can enter or reside here, except God himself. I'm young so i'm usually mving every six months to a year since I always lived in apartments since moving out of my folks house.

this is just all my experience as a spiritual person.
You may not feel the same

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hello my good brother. I am happy to see you are still posting these kinds of threads, to help people become aware.
Yes we are never alone, I can't wait till I get my 20 posts, as I believe you will enjoy reading, as I have enjoyed reading yours. I will give all the information that every one wants, and then they can do there own research from there
Keep your eyes open buddy. Namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Happens all the time. Sometimes they are fun to dance with.

What I see is fine, pixelated, etheric matter everywhere... with shapes standing out.

The dimensional veils are thinning... Reality here is deconstructing and merging in preparation for 2013. We are truly walking between worlds.

It's just the next vibrational level up. Ghosts setting off alarms is another example, be it vice versa.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

I feel like some people like you who experience these things either dont mind or enjoy the fact of multiple-entities in their home. The fact is if you dont want them there. You alone have the strength and capability to make them leave.
It doesnt require special powers or anything. When ever I move to a new home, I pray for my dwelling and all the dwellings around me. That NO spirit can enter or reside here, except God himself. I'm young so i'm usually mving every six months to a year since I always lived in apartments since moving out of my folks house.

this is just all my experience as a spiritual person.
You may not feel the same

Most of the time I am indifferent of their presence and very rarely will I force the circle and make them go.

I've never been stopped when forcing them to leave, but I have been squeezed, as if in protest.

I'd have to feel very uncomfortable - The lines are drawn - As in, dont touch my feet while im sleeping.

Many can be cast aside like leaves back into the ether, but there are some who persist like a try who just grows back once removed.

Until I achieve a greater understanding of the spirits in the home, I am not so quick to smite.

They are there for a reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know what you mean.

I have seen many entities throughout my life. I have grown accustomed to them and I know they exist.

Welcome friends that I share my space with are my spirit friends and animals. They come in all shapes and sizes, and sometimes they are off doing their own things and sometimes they are chillin with me. They are fun to be with.

But yes, I agree that we are never truly alone.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well, as far as the concept of the thinning veil goes, I've heard that concept repeated in several different locations and by several different lines of prophecy.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneMoreChance

Hello my good brother. I am happy to see you are still posting these kinds of threads, to help people become aware.
Yes we are never alone, I can't wait till I get my 20 posts, as I believe you will enjoy reading, as I have enjoyed reading yours. I will give all the information that every one wants, and then they can do there own research from there
Keep your eyes open buddy. Namaste

My pleasure to write about this subject, I'll never stop and I look forward to reading what you have to offer as well.

The more we pool our experience, the richer our understanding becomes.

Blessings friend,

-G

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I'll tell you my favourite theory in matters like yours.
So according to that theory they are not ghosts,demons or any kind of spirits.They were always there you just didn't notice.
You are becoming a multi-dimesional being.I'm not joking.I read recently that some people have the ability to take a glance in other dimensions.It's nothing paranormal it's just a higher level of conciousness.
Maybe these entities are not aware of you(if they don't have the ability) or if they are more developed than you they have been watching you all your life.
Maybe you are looking at yourself in an altered universe.
No need to fear or worry about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
I'll tell you my favourite theory in matters like yours.
So according to that theory they are not ghosts,demons or any kind of spirits.They were always there you just didn't notice.
You are becoming a multi-dimesional being.I'm not joking.I read recently that some people have the ability to take a glance in other dimensions.It's nothing paranormal it's just a higher level of conciousness.
Maybe these entities are not aware of you(if they don't have the ability) or if they are more developed than you they have been watching you all your life.
Maybe you are looking at yourself in an altered universe.
No need to fear or worry about it.

You are correct In my opinion, about the dimensional bridging we are beginning to experience. I also wonder if some of these could be 2nd dimensional beings as well.

I used to dread it when I was alone about 10 years ago, it was horrible, I couldnt sleep without a noise like a fan or a computer running, the complete silence was suffocating in anticipation of hearing one of the watchers in the dark. Now its merely shock value fear that fades in moments, but nothing gets your adrenaline pumping like seeing the silvery outline of a bipedal figure in your hallway at night, silent and watching.

Yes..I think you're right that most of these entities are barely aware of me, and may know even less about what to do with the situation then I do some of the time.

There have been a few occasions of waking up or walking into a room and making eye contact with a feminine entity, the experience is so intense and produces so much xenophobia that the blood rushing in my ears sounds like a wind tunnel as my adrenals kick in and my senses sharpen, then with a grin she vanishes before I can blink. Waking up to it can be profoundly disturbing.

Has anyone else had these experiences?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Happens all the time. Sometimes they are fun to dance with.

What I see is fine, pixelated, etheric matter everywhere... with shapes standing out.

The dimensional veils are thinning... Reality here is deconstructing and merging in preparation for 2013. We are truly walking between worlds.

It's just the next vibrational level up. Ghosts setting off alarms is another example, be it vice versa.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

Those veils are actually there for each individuals protection. It is like a house which can only be occupied by one individual living being by design, the ultimate defense (the soul) and a place to make up one's own thoughts and ideas, to grow as a being, no one can get in not even with the occupant's approval. Everything in there is only for the occupant to know. What some beings want is for everyone to leave their home and go live in this big house which we all have to share.

I think of the soul as an advanced computer that can create it's own virtual persona (whatever you believe you are in your mind-whatever makes you happy). What some are trying to do is hook up all those computers, which at first seems like a good idea but when you think about it this also makes the computer prone to hackers. It doesn't take much to delete free will since humans don't understand themselves fully yet. How it should be is like a bird hatching from the egg, it is punctured from the inside when the bird is ready, it isn't punctured from the outside with the bird getting dragged out prematurely and having defects for life.
edit on 12/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I feel the same things all the time. More so at night, even more so at dead hour 3AM. I even see very bright balls of light in the corner of my vision, look, they dissapear.

Very spooky indeed, I begin to wonder if it isn't my mind playing tricks on me... Or maybe I would like to fool myself into thinking that to have a reason to be at eased and relaxed at night again.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yeah Solar,

Speaking of animal spirits, a couple nights ago I was up to a dream of a blue heron pulling on my hair and pecking my beg, and I kept waking up feeling the weight of the bird on my back, it was a night of tossing and turning thats for sure.

Some animal spirits carry heavy mojo, especially if we're not used to them.

Or at least, thats how it feels to me.

-G

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

i dont know if this is the same thing, but at night when i go to bed, i turn all the lights off and my room is FULL of shadow people. Its like a congregation but it is only when i turn the lights out. I havent really said anything for fear that people would think i was losing it but i read this thread and felt it was the appropriate place to inquire... another thing that has just started recently is i have been seeing a purple aura. its not around anything its just an aura that is not attached to anything. it just floats around in my line of vision. this also mostly occurs at night. purple is the only color i see in the aura. i dont know if this has anything to do with my father recently passing. He died of cancer on Dec. 22nd and after that is when i started seeing the aura but i have seen the shadow people my entire life. AM I losing it? Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staysay29

i dont know if this is the same thing, but at night when i go to bed, i turn all the lights off and my room is FULL of shadow people. Its like a congregation but it is only when i turn the lights out. I havent really said anything for fear that people would think i was losing it but i read this thread and felt it was the appropriate place to inquire... another thing that has just started recently is i have been seeing a purple aura. its not around anything its just an aura that is not attached to anything. it just floats around in my line of vision. this also mostly occurs at night. purple is the only color i see in the aura. i dont know if this has anything to do with my father recently passing. He died of cancer on Dec. 22nd and after that is when i started seeing the aura but i have seen the shadow people my entire life. AM I losing it? Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

You know, theres a theory of shadow people who exist as transitory beings between our world and the next. It is said that some of them will only exist in our world when darkness is present and they come out like flowers bursting into bloom within the nourishing darkness.

The purple is probably part of you, if you are seeing it everywhere and is not attached to anything.

My condolences for your fathers passing - when my father passed I had strange dreams for a very long time.

You're probably not losing your mind, strange things are happening globally and I have had more then my fair share of shadow people interactions, none of them have been negative unless I imagine them to be so.

They are just there, no more harmful then a tree it would seem.

We share this space-time with energies beyond our range of sensory capability

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

thank you that makes alot of sense. As far as the Shadow people go, i have seen them my whole life and have never really felt anything negative from them. They dont bother me. I guess the best way to describe it is that they can sense that i can see them so they congregate around me. i can feel the energies around me change and i know that there is an entity very near me. i am very "aware" of my surroundings and i always have been. I can feel a mosquito land on my skin where as most people wouldnt notice until they were bitten. Does that make sense? Ive always felt like i am being "watched" and at times it actually gives me a sense of comfort but there are other times that i wonder about my sanity lol.
Thank you for responding to my comment because it is nice to know that i am not the only one in the world who experiences these things.
Do you have any idea about auras? If it is my aura that i am seeing, do different colors have different meanings? Im sure everyones aura is not the same color but i wonder if the color of ones aura has any significance or if the color is just my personal perception...?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staysay29

thank you that makes alot of sense. As far as the Shadow people go, i have seen them my whole life and have never really felt anything negative from them. They dont bother me. I guess the best way to describe it is that they can sense that i can see them so they congregate around me. i can feel the energies around me change and i know that there is an entity very near me. i am very "aware" of my surroundings and i always have been. I can feel a mosquito land on my skin where as most people wouldnt notice until they were bitten. Does that make sense? Ive always felt like i am being "watched" and at times it actually gives me a sense of comfort but there are other times that i wonder about my sanity lol.
Thank you for responding to my comment because it is nice to know that i am not the only one in the world who experiences these things.
Do you have any idea about auras? If it is my aura that i am seeing, do different colors have different meanings? Im sure everyones aura is not the same color but i wonder if the color of ones aura has any significance or if the color is just my personal perception...?

It really is enough to make you a bit loopy. I've woken up in the night horrified and left the house in my underwear trying to get my pants on as I flee the house, but that was a long time ago, the rules have changed. There comes a time in everyone's life where they face the fear, finding the source to seal it shut and stand in your power as a sentient being.

There are lots of theories about auras and what the colours mean, to be honest I see many different colors from time to time and they don't seem to fit with what other people 'say' they should. A new age chart would say that purple corresponds with the third eye and crown energies, but in all honesty it probably is more relative to how you feel about the colors you are seeing or in reference to how what you are seeing is feeling.

At the end of the day, its all our perception. But there are universal concepts which can help us understand what it is we are seeing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

I have had more experience with these things than my peers, I would imagine. With beings that embrace the darkness, I usually take a "shoot now, ask questions later" approach. I create my circle (or in this case, my shield), and expel them from my home. I do not care what they want. It doesn't matter. If they wanted to communicate, they would have done it a long, long time ago.

Much like Gradius, I too have been awoken from a deep sleep to catch a glimpse of something watching me. I have never had a reason to believe that I was dreaming it. Whenever I have an experience such as this, I catalog it in my dream journal, under "paranormal visitor." I am fully awake when these things show up, and on more than one occasion, the event has lasted well over a minute. The ones that aren't draped in darkness (the shadow people), I try to make a concerted effort to communicate, but they rarely, if ever respond. They smile and nod and vanish back into the ether.

As far as having a feeling of a "full house" when nobody is home: I feel that way once in a while. In recent months I have learned to tune most of the "noise" out, and only pay attention to what is important. Sometimes it isn't possible to completely shut out the noise, so there will be a feeling of being around others every once in a while.

I keep a policy in my home: My home is my castle, and you will not enter unless invited in. This has stuck with 99% of the beings that I have dealt with in the past. The 1% is attributed to the shadow people. They seem to go wherever they please, and they only respond with the use of force. My encounters with them have been rare lately, but every once in a while, I'll catch one out of the corner of my eye. In that case, I just draw my circle and go to town on their ethereal butts.

I do have one suggestion as an experienced paranormal investigator, however. If anybody feels like they are being watched all the time when they are in their homes, especially older homes, I would check with an EMF Meter or Trifield meter to ensure that your electrical wiring isn't playing games with your head while at home. Electromagnetic Radiation can cause the feelings of being watched, and it can be dangerous to humans in larger doses. Older houses are notorious for having old and outdated wiring, and I have found with clients in the past, that many times their concerns have stemmed from having substandard or outdated wiring in their homes.

The best way to use these devices (a rudimentary EMF Meter would suffice...it will run you about 25 bucks on Amazon...sold under the "Ghost Meter" title) is to find the room where you feel the most "watched." Put the meter in the center of the room, and then turn on one appliance at a time. If the meter starts jumping up (anywhere over 5 millgauss suggests an EM leak from electrical wiring; if you are maxing out the meter by just turning on the lights and television while the meter is in the middle of the room, you have a major problem and need to call an electrician right away...you may have exposed wires in the wall), call an electrician to have him/her check out the wiring. If you find that after going through your whole house (a typical house will have a base reading of around .5-1.5 milligauss) that you cannot find a huge spike on the meter, then go through each room again. Is there a cold spot in this room? Check the windows, and then take a reading from that cold spot in the room. If you are reading anywhere from 1.8-2.7 milligauss, then chances are that you may have found some sort of paranormal disturbance. Can you follow the disturbance as you move about the room? Good chance you have something. Take pictures of the room both in the daytime and night time. You may be surprised by what you get on camera.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling. Just wanted to have all my bases covered for this topic.

Thanks for bringing it up Gradius!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join