It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HYPOCRITES!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ugh!

Just a rant on hypocritical posters.

This is in regard to the knee jerk reactions people had after the AZ shooting, in particular the calls for violence against Sarah Palin, I saw the twitter youtube, it disgusts me. Sarah did not kill anyone.

Yet, on many message boards across america this weekend, I saw threads tearing Sarah apart, vicious nasty things being said, by posters who usually started out, Oh that poor poor child, I feel so sorry for the victims, the shooter was a maniac, he desevres to die, violence is never the answer...and then for the rest of the thread, it morphed into....Sarah Palin should be (insert anything from horrible accident to actual death threats, the youtube video has examples of the nature and so does this board.) for Inciting Violence with her gun sight map! Sarah Palin should be held responsible for this! This shooting is the fault of Sarah Palin, and (insert violent act) should happen to her.

What? Sarah had nothing to do with this!

In fact she was not even swift enough to think of the gun sight map herself, she swiped it from the Democrats, who used the same type of map back in 2008.

On these message boards, the few who spoke logically, pointing these things out, and pointing out the hypocrisy of calling for violence against Sarah, were set upon by the forum wolves, full on bully behavior.

I cannot satnd people who claim they are not partisan, yet then exhibit the above behavior.

Hypocrites are hypocrites, period!!

Just had to get this off my chest.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well she certainly has made an impact! She is a very polarizing indivudual.
2nd line?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Hotbakedtater, I agree. I've posted on this topic on other threads. I believe the attacks are NOT random or spontaneous, but rather coordinated efforts by the Left to smear Palin & the Tea Party. "Never let a crisis go to waste." The Left is going to make as much hay out of this senseless tragedy as they can: ban guns, internet control, destroy Palin & discredit the Tea Party.

I'm NOT a Palin fan, but the attacks on her are just VICIOUS. I cannot fathom why the Left has so much unmitigated HATRED & MALICE towards Palin. It strikes me as IRRATIONAL. What on earth has Palin done to deserve this?!

I doubt that the shootings were even politically motivated. Jared sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic. The real irony here is that Jared actually leaned to the LEFT. Why on earth would he be influenced by Palin or the Tea Party? There is NO connection.

This is just another opportunity seized by those who HATE Palin, to attack her & the Tea Party.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You funny thing is that most of the hypocrites will agree with you

edit on 11/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1abea5269593.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No doubt. There are few people more deranged than the seething Sarah Palin haters. It's almost like a religion to them. They are the type of people who I would say most resemble the type of deranged psychopath that the shooter was. I wouldn't doubt for a second that one of those people will be the next psycho shooter that pops up, they are truly in need of antipsychotic medication and therapy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Is it just me, hotbakedtater, or does it strike you that ATS has a number of Left-wing trolls?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

No doubt. There are few people more deranged than the seething Sarah Palin haters. It's almost like a religion to them. They are the type of people who I would say most resemble the type of deranged psychopath that the shooter was. I wouldn't doubt for a second that one of those people will be the next psycho shooter that pops up, they are truly in need of antipsychotic medication and therapy.

I agree, EssenSieMie, Palin better have REALLY good security!

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

So you are ok when she makes hates speeches?When she(and all other like her) are suggesting violence?You think that they are so innocent that they can't even imagine that phychopaths might follow their sayings?
When you point out someone as enemy of the state and you suggest that should die,you don;t think that someone out there might take it as a green light to kill that person?
All i'm saying is that when you have the advantage of being famous and people will hear you,be more responisible in what you are saying.

You know karma is a bitch.I'm not happy that some people are thinking violent,but everything she said about "her enemies" and what they deserve,is now turning against her.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The way i look at the world, the world deserves every bit of scum it has. If every one thought like that you would not waste your time thinking that a person should die, why care. If they are scum, let them be, they are the scum ruining society.

Thats what i would say to those posters. Cannot stand palin, but the posters are just as bad, and probably all of them are just as bad for society.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Ugh!

Just a rant on hypocritical posters.

This is in regard to the knee jerk reactions people had after the AZ shooting, in particular the calls for violence against Sarah Palin, I saw the twitter youtube, it disgusts me. Sarah did not kill anyone.

By no means am I suggesting that Sarah Palin is a despot. But I honestly feel that she, among many, if not most other politicians and especially political pundits and analysts contributed greatly to an environment which was bound to foster violence and to sway the more easily impressed amongst us into it.

As for the "she didn't kill anyone" thing... Well neither did the bulk of tyrants who fill our history books and our nightmares... they persuaded others to do it for them.

So, no, Palin is not directly responsible for Mr Loughners actions. But morally I truly think that she, and others, most certainly enabled his sick and twisted thinking with their vitriol, hyperbole, and rhetoric.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

90% of people bring about the air of violence, as they have never known what is right and what is wrong. You people can blame all these rubbish actors(politicians), but they are representing you people as a whole.

People as a whole want to murder and destroy lifes. Just see the news on bbc two days ago, like i have said for along time, the police in uk organise what is effect murder campaigns. The police target innocent people there friends do not like and want them dead.

These sorts of things the public loves as they get to play there role in destroying and killing someone.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, please explain to me who you mean by "you people". I am curious to understand what is implied!

Thanks!

~Heff

new topics

top topics

join