It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bill birnes UFO hunters time travel claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Gretings (long time , no post) to my fellow students and followers (Believers) I haev some information I am seeking.

does anyone remember the repisode of UFO HUNTERS where the honorable Bill Birnes claimed that a United States Army (State sanctioned military force) Sgt. (Rank) time traveled sometime during the 60s or 70s, he made this comment during an episode dealing with ufo-tech.

please does anyone remember this episode, this is of vital importance.

Peace be upon all ye~~~~~~~~

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Not certain on the exact episode but here's a link to a mini guide of episodes that may help:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
why is it so vital?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

If I am not mistaken, Mr. Birnes was talking about the Philadelphia Experiment.
Its been some time since I did any reading on it, but essentially it is claimed that a ship was transported from port in Philadelphia and reappeared in Norfolk VA virtually instantaneously. I don't believe time travel was involved, but I culd be wrong, like I said it has been years since I paid attention to it, I guess I will now, but I am sure another member here will chime in soon and has better info.

Hope this helps
Remember,
Youdidntseeme

ps looking at the episode guide, it might be episode 107 on reverse engineering
edit on 11-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
when you time travel it seems instant to people that are looking in but to the people traveling in fact the time it takes to get from point a to point b has actually happened to them

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't know if this will help you, or confuse things even more, but Coast-To-Coast has done a --lot-- of shows on the subject of time travelers and those who claim to have done so, such as this Project Pegasus guy, and John Titor. Here is a link, which they list all of the shows for this, specifically!
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
does anyone know if the DVDs of this programe (TV display prompt zone) are avaible of purchase (buying)

I desperately need the Undersea Aliens episode to show my people , as an aquatic inhabitant you can imagine I am keen to know (understand) what Happens in the Undersea world that you surface dwellers ignore so often,

Please and Love , Make upon yee ~~~

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Ohhhhh YES the Philidelphia Experiment!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Here is the youtube search results that might interest you, I dont havwe the time right now to weed through each vid to find the specific one you are looking for, but hope it helps:

youtube results

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes , I believe (hopful feeling) that this is the episode, I will wtch it later to find the exact moment when Bill Birnes graces us with this little delicious tidbit of fruitful knowledge.

Many thanks to all thee!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Not being rude but are you using the forums to just take the mickey out of people, this whole 'I am fish' with the fictional stories just seems along with the style of posting that this is all a huge giggle for you.

If that's the case then give it up, if what you are doing makes sense to you then fine but it's for me coming across wrongly.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Reminds me of this I read on the Montauk Project's wiki page. Sounds insane, and obviously the page states that these are conspiracy theories before listing this and several others :

On or about on August 12, 1983 the time travel project at Camp Hero interlocked in hyperspace with the original Project Rainbow back in 1943. The USS Eldridge was drawn into hyperspace and trapped there. Two men, Al Bielek and Duncan Cameron both claim to have leaped from the deck of the USS Eldridge while it was in hyperspace and ended up after a period of severe disorientation at Camp Hero in the year 1983 at Montauk Point. Here they claim to have met John von Neumann, a famous physicist and mathematician, even though he died in 1957. John Von Neumann had supposedly worked on the original Philadelphia Experiment, but the United States Navy denies this.

en.wikipedia.org...

Edit : wow, that's nothing compared to this. Just laughed my head off before I even got through it :

Duncan Cameron was used extensively as a psychic in the Montauk project. During one of the experiments, Duncan lost his “time lock” and began to age one year for every hour that passed. The time engineers at Montauk went back in time (to 1950) and convinced Duncan’s original father, Alexander Cameron to sire another son. When done, they removed Duncan's soul and put it into the new child. This person is who we know today as Duncan Cameron. The new Duncan Cameron picked up where the old Duncan left off.

www.philadelphia-experiment.com...

I almost always keep an open mind but that's just ridiculous. Wtf? Just found out that's supposed to be Al Beilek’s official site! The world of conspiracy theories just got quite a bit stranger.
edit on 12-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I assure you I am a serious poster.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

I am not sure if the time traveling Sgt. is mentioned in the Underwater Alien Bases episode - but I think that is one of the main ones you are looking for:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Also - if you really want to get into the nitty gritty of time travel and UFO information with Bill Birnes AND Philip Corso Jr:

Google Video Link

new topics

top topics

join