It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

computer geeks HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi all. There is a ufo/paranormal chat forum, (The Paracast) that I was often in, for a very long time, up until this morning. I checked all my internet email accounts, and have recieved no letter telling me I was banned, no message at all in fact. But now, whenever I try to click onto 'forums' or 'contact us' or go through google, or go through an old link to them which I registered,..............I get this right here:
Warning: include(/home/theparac/public_html/forum/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theparac/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 3201

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/theparac/public_html/forum/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/theparac/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 3201

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

But their home page..........comes up for me, and broadcast podcast. Whats going on? Anyone know?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
More than likely a glitch in the site code. They may be working on something.

Have you tried using a different browser or a different computer?

Have you tried getting in touch with the site admin?
edit on 11-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes sounds like a problem on their side. Almost 100% sure on this.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks guys. Those were --lightning fast-- responses! No I have not tried a different computer. I guess I'll wait awhile and try much later. Would be a bummer if I cannot get back in from my home computer.

I tried contacting Admin thru their site. I don't know their email adresses.
edit on 11-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I can confirm on my end that the site is just experiencing an outage. I went to the Paracast page and clicked a link and got exactly what you described above. This is 100% on their end - so just wait for it to be sorted out.

Or, if you want to reach out and ask what's happening, you can try this information from their WHOIS records:

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States
+1.4806242599
Fax -- +1.4806242598

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's right on the page:

vBulletin Message Hello Listeners! Sorry, the board is unavailable a short time for a minor software update. We'll be back shortly. Sorry 'bout that, and thanks for your patience! Gene and the long-suffering forum team. Check * Contact Us * Return to The Paracast Home Page * Archive * Terms of Service * Top All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 AM. Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.1 Beta 1 Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Paracast Copyright © 2002–2011

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Good call, Ub33r... I didn't see that.

Again to the OP, this is 100% on their end. Just sit tight until they get everything back up.

UPDATE: Their page now appears to be partially functional again.

top topics

join