It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making and keeping lists of politicians seeking to benefit from the Az shooting........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
With all of the nonsense surrounding the shooting in AZ, once again, those in office are certainly not disappointing in their greed and pettiness. I think, anyone of them left or right, that seeks to benefit from this tradgedy, whether personally or by furthering their own agenda need to go on a list. Next election, anyone on the listcan be reminded why they weren't re-elected. It's high time all of them, on both sides of the aisle, were held accountable to the people they work for. They are no better than any of us, and as such deserve the same treatment we all do, maybe it's time they were reminded of that. Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Using this shooting to keep track of people using this shooting?
Interesting concept.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Using this shooting to keep track of people using this shooting?
Interesting concept.
Um, nope, using the reactions and greed of politicians using this shooting, there is a difference. Nice swerve attempt with the first post though.
edit on 11-1-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've been thinking of this concept for a real long time now. This needs to be done on many different topics.
If someone has the know-how, with web design and such, such a website could become as popular as wikileaks.
Of course it would be a matter of time before infiltration of such a site, but eventually similar sites would spawn.
Something like this could make a huge difference in the years to come with election results.
Please.... someone come up with a site like this!

S&F!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Um, nope, using the reactions and greed of politicians using this shooting, there is a difference. Nice swerve attempt with the first post though.

If telling yourself that using reactions over the killing to keep track of people using the killing is really any different than using the killing itself makes you feel better then more power to you. Good luck with your thread. Perhaps you should keep track of politicians and prominent voices who use violent rhetoric and make a move towards the positive instead of piling on with very same vultures you claim to be keeping tabs on. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

If telling yourself that using reactions over the killing to keep track of people using the killing is really any different than using the killing itself makes you feel better then more power to you. Good luck with your thread. Perhaps you should keep track of politicians and prominent voices who use violent rhetoric and make a move towards the positive instead of piling on with very same vultures you claim to be keeping tabs on. Enjoy.

I may be wrong but I think the point made was that we need to keep track of the actions of these people in office. I don't understand why you and the other poster are trying to turn this around... unless you and sinnthia are one of the vultures.
edit on 11-1-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
All of them? Arent politicians looking to benefit in every situation?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeShot
I may be wrong but I think the point made was that we need to keep track of the actions of these people in office. I don't understand why you and the other poster are trying to turn this around... unless you and sinnthia are one of the vultures.
edit on 11-1-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

I am curious why you think I am two different people? I am Sinnthia. You replied to me. I am only seeing posts by me, you, and the OP. What do you see?
I find the entire premise of this thread quite ironic. I expressed that. Feel free to disagree. How many of me do you see?
edit on 11-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A sort of cheat sheet for people who don't care enough to keep track of these things on their own? Nice idea, but those same people probably won't bother to use it. For a lot of reasons....

I see that a few posters might be attempting to point out some irony here, but this isn't really on the same level as the hit list in the news lately...at least not unless you draw crosshairs on a map, list their names, and tell people to reload?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I see that a few posters might be attempting to point out some irony here, but this isn't really on the same level as the hit list in the news lately...at least not unless you draw crosshairs on a map, list their names, and tell people to reload?

The irony I am pointing out has nothing to do with that map or any hit list. That was not even remotely what I said.

The OP wants to use this tragedy for something.
What?
To begin keeping track of people who use this tragedy for something.

I never said anything about a map or a hit list.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Nope, not using the shooting but rather the reaction to it by our elected officials. Typical spin by one of the usual suspects.........have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I must have totally misread this. My apologies.
edit on 1/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join