It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reintroduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
After recent events in the U.S that happened (which I would not wish to go into detail as most may know already), I felt that I should reintroduce myself to be a bit more active with the ATS community, after lurking a bit.

Hello my name is Shoomoo.
My favorite topics on ats are either in Social Issues, Metaphysics and Philosophy, Science, and US Political Madness.

I personally wanted to come on now again from lurking because I wanted to say a few things about me as well.
I have slight AS (Asperger's Syndrome) and ADHD. I may have Anxiety as well.

I seem to see so much distress in our country. It seems like a Dystopian fantasy. Where Grownups lose hope for a future, and seem to go with the conformist flow, as they are fed mutated foods and can not speak their mind, while Children are being dumbed down, and joining a neverending flock of people. Where people who speak are known to be a black sheep and are immediately shuttered away from the rest in order for peace. It makes me think... What should I do to leave the flock?

Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Where people who speak are known to be a black sheep and are immediately shuttered away from the rest in order for peace. It makes me think... What should I do to leave the flock?

If you can wash away the fear that grips your minds and face the pain that grips your heart you will find that there is no stronger adversary than confronting yourself. While we battle for trinkets and glory it is the trust that we really want, trust in ourself for standing our ground and trust in our family as we stand as one. If you want to show strength then care for those that look up to you and stand against those that look down on you. If you want to show wisdom then listen to those who disagree with you and agree with those who support you. If you want to show perseverance then keep on trying even after all hope is lost, while hope may hold many keys it does not open all the doors. In a world of infinite possibilities it is your self determination that selects which one.

join