It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pete King bill would ban guns within 1,000 feet of lawmakers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

Do you think keeping good law abiding citizens from having a gun 1,000ft from certain government workers will do a thing if someone is going to shoot them anyways?

Don't be ridiculous! Of course the law abiding citizens will not have guns 1k feet within the reach of lawmakers.

But the 'bad guys' will...

peace

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

Sociopaths that have been institutionalized have VERY little rights... It's a nice jail that is about all. A psych ward is where they belong...

You know what is scarier then a judge and jury in determining if/when you can leave? That is a Doctor..Who is feeding you big pharma and making money off it.
edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

(Why do you think I'm objecting? If they don't analyse me, they can't find anything wrong!)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

Anyone of the hundreds of psych drugs they might put you on could cause certain people to go off the head and kill or kill themselves. It has happened...

I do not give much credit to the mental health psychiatrist that just shove pills down your throat..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

King is just about the biggest moron in Congress. S&F!

While he's at it, maybe we should all have to bow when the thieving scum walk by?

Prima Nocte anyone?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

This just proves they are out for themselves. I have to respond to this by saying that I don't want the police within a 1,000' of my family, if they have a gun.

It has to fly both ways!!! Not to mention we have gun rights just to keep them in their place.
edit on 13-1-2011 by blangger because: needed too

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There's pretty much no chance that this bill will ever become law. In fact, I doubt that it even makes it out of committee for a floor vote. Both Boehner and Cantor have flatly rejected it and in doing so, they've sent a strong signal that its highly unlikely that *any* gun control bill will pass the House.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join