It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill seeks to wrap Congress in 'actual bubble'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Let's hope they make any protective screen bigger than the one they erected in the House of Commons...our politicians were lucky it was just harmless purple flour...

CX.
edit on 13/1/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They're all acting like a bunch of pussies. Sorry but they are. This one, and that other dude...1000 feet? Ha! "Eeep! I could get shot cuz i'm so special." Sure those in the public eye or public service are at a slightly bigger risk but ummm duh...surely they thought of this before they took the jobs?

Everyday each one of us faces the potential of violence or death at the hands of mad people. It's always been this way and probably always will be...short of medicating and restraining the entire population of the planet.

Hey...if it takes a 9/11 or the shooting of a Congress person to bring this to your consciousness, good...it's about time you woke up to reality. But just because you've just woken up and you're scared and feeling powerless, don't go running around looking cowardly and dim. Just carry on. The world hasn't changed.

Not to belittle or demean the tragedy, aside for all that, It is rather amusing to watch all this though on some levels.
edit on 1/13/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well I would hope it's not air tight as I could see some complications with that, all that hot air and plexiglass don't mix well. Just imagine bored congress members writing things on the steamed up glass!!! They could pump it full of helium and we could all have a good laugh when they debate sounding like the chipmonks. Should I have said that in light of the possibility that someone could act on my joke and the suits will be knocking on my door soon?!!!

<< 1   >>

join