It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Housing Market Now in Depression Clames CNBC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Heres some interesting reading
www.efinancialnews.com...
This is more of a game of chess to them, only at our expense. Reading between the lines, it almost as though the banking industry will use this as propaganda to get more bailout money or to once again involve the gov even deeper into the private sector. It's all a power play I believe. I mean come'on, a credit score of 800 and 20% down and you still can't get a loan? There's people in my town that still have money but they can't get loans or it's extremely hard anyway. My homes been on the market for a yr, bought at 222K, appraised a few yrs ago at 475K, I can't get a bite at 240K. So.........the ways it's looking I may be lucky to get what I paid for it, if that and that's good compared to other parts of the country. I hate to say it folks and I'm trying to stay optimistic but a total collapse looks almost inevitable. Until they start flipping some of these properties to people that do have money, I only see it getting worse. It will be interesting how the hedge funds and banks play this one out, not that it matters, I'm sure the paper trail leads to the same groups one way or another.
Some more good reading here nabnyc.blogspot.com...

edit on 18-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

I’m convinced this is being done on purpose to crash the dollar and euro to make a one world currency! It’s the only logic to the madness. If this is the case we are now entering biblical predictions become reality.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join