It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Bird Deaths in Turkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
English link
Real link

In Turkey, there was a case of an unexplained mass deaths of birds.

Dead starlings found residents of the county Karacabey in Bursa province. On the road were dozens of carcasses of birds. Promptly reported the incident to local authorities launched an investigation of the incident.

Experts are currently conducting the necessary tests. However, while they failed to establish the cause of death of starlings. According to ITAR-TASS news agency, according to one version, the flock of birds could crash a few heavy-duty trucks, marching one after another.

On the unexplained mass death of birds, the world's media began reporting on New Years Eve, when about 4 thousands of blackbirds fell dead near the small town Biib in Arkansas. Later, similar cases occurred in Louisiana and Kentucky. Also, incidents of mass deaths of birds have been recorded in Canada, Sweden and Italy

Another headline;

The Turkish authorities are investigating the mysterious death of thousands of starlings at a highway in the town of Karacabey.

This stuff just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I'm not really sure what to say on this stuff anymore, it just keeps piling up.

I think the shooting is taking the heat off of these mass die offs to keep peoples mind at ease about it.

Something is going on here.

Any thoughts?

Pred..
edit on 11-1-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes, something is going on. It is called hysteria.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Good find. i'm pretty convinced this is just the start of something rather unusual. I've been aware of mass animal deaths for a while but never seen this many in just week.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I swear , the next person who says that these are naturally occuring events will be beaten around the head with a blunt instrument until they see the truth lol

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I agree.... I looked at the various news sites and saw headlines that were there from last week.

They are definitely milking the journalistic cow on this shooting...

In the same vein, NOTHING on the flooding in Australia except a 30 second blip, even though they are experiencing their own Katrina type of event. It's as if they know that things are culminating and don't want the masses to realize it....

Birds, fish, crabs dying... red eclipse almost immediately followed by huge quakes... massive flooding in AU... FEET of snow in the deep south of the US... it couldn't be much more obvious, but many will still deny that it's anything but "normal periods of activity" that ebb and flow...

Something is definitely going on, but nobody can seem to put their finger on it. I've heard everything from Niburu, pole shift, BP, gas leaks, poison, poison gas clouds from space, the sun, the earth's magnetic field, God.... nobody really knows for sure.

One thing that is for sure is that it has the classic signs of media suppression and avoidance of the subject/story.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The USGS is now tracking these events and if you go to their site, one of the main causes that they are attributing to these deaths is Botulism and starvation.

Botulism? Really? Birds eat crap, literally, in some cases... look at what vultures and sea gulls eat.... and Botulism? I just don't buy it.

I'd be interested to find out how many cases in the past prior to this year resulted from the same things, and if so, how wide spread was it and what were the numbers comparatively?

I have been researching this since the first incident took place and I can not find a single shred of evidence ANYWHERE, that makes mention of any species, bird or fish, dying at the frequency we are seeing. You would think that if this happened at all in the past, even in two different towns or cities in the same state, that it would be reported somewhere, and it is NOT.

For all of the people saying that die offs like this happen all the time, show me PROOF that this happens regularly and to what species.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Well at least what I know is that the officials and the MSM do not give us clear info.
We're gathering all information we can on this topic and you can watch it here if you'd like:
Click here for Awakening Topics

We stay on top.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Agreed.
The only thing that we can be 100% about is that we are getting misinformed by the media, as unfortunate as that is.

Pred...

top topics

join