It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are meteorological stations used for Low-Freq. communication with E.T's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hopen is one of the islands in the Svalbard archipelago.

The island is the home of Hopen Meteorological Station and a staff of four men and six dogs.

The station's main instruments is; a fluxgate magnetometer, and a ionosonde used for studying the ionosphere.

Additionally it has a seismometer which data is recorded with an online helicorder.

The data (seismogram) is available here!

I live close to the NOA -station, which I check each time I see northern lights; trying to figure out any connection between earthquakes and the magnetosphere. But since the NORSAR -page also have a live update of quakes, I've widened my horizon to include HOPEN.

In the midst of November I noticed there was one day with no wave-data available from Hopen, and after that thee has been a strange repetitive phenomenon. Each day at a few minutes past eleven and twenty-three there is a wave-pattern that looks like fifteen seconds of speech audio, but is supposedly four minutes of earth rumbling.

(sliced'n'cropped)

Here's The source for the image.

Go to the page and click the 'previous day' -button, and watch the 11 -line. (the horizontal wave-resolution differs, but you can easily see the pops before and after the signal.

So... what if EISCAT (HAARP) is sending signals - and HOPEN is receiving...?

Low frequency give long wavelength with little energy and will travel faster in space than high frequencies...
(The wavelength of 7.83 Hz is 44 meters - 50 Hz is 6.88 meters - 440 Hz 0.78 meters, 3 Gigahertz is 0.000344424 millimeters)

-I know this is far-fetched, but then again this is the forum for that kind of theories...

I'm trying to get my hands on some raw data, so that I can convert it into audio and speed it up, but so far no response at all; from neither the universities in Tromso and Bergen, or the guys at Hopen...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

No

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

Ok, if you say so...,but I still wonder what that 11'o-clock signal is....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar
reply to post by nakiel

No

Way too much information..You need to be more concise..
Don't ramble on like that.

edit on 12-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join