It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: 06:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Politics online sister show of the AM radio parent show ATS LIVE with your co hosts..

Semperfortis and Martin Bain..With Jack, Justin and Steve in the studio

Join us, listen in and call us as this is all about you wonderful folks that are the backbone of ATS. We will tackle the issues in ways that the Main Stream Media never will..

Blunt... Unbiased.. Cut to the chase, honest discussion of the political issues and news shaping our world today, this ain't your local news.

Remember that the most appreciated opinions are from the members of ATS.. so please, if you have an opinion that you would like to share.. give us a ring.. via skype.. and here's how..

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:24:45 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone in the chatroom and thanks to the caller!!!

We would love to have more callers chime in and give their views on the topics, after all...

...this show is for YOU, the members of ATS...

We want to hear your voice

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately I couldn't catch the show live due to other commitments . However I would like to join the chorus if I may and encourage people to either call in or be on the show . Don't worry if your a bit nervous or uncomfortable because if I am truthful it took me a while to both feel adjust to the live format of the show . Having said that without a doubt IMO doing the show live is great and better then the old pre recorded version of the show . If possible the only thing I would ask for is if possible a schedule of when the show is going to be replayed on the rewind player . That those of us who miss the show know exactly when they can catch it .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
would not mind calling in to the show, most times I listen thou I am in the family room, where a tv is playing and other people are, so plugging in and calling may pose a challenge, and also I am waiting for a good topic to come up where I might contribute to the show as well, I don't want to call just to have the host give me a personal, I rose my hand lesson on the subject. For the most part I think the show it pretty good without allot of phone calls, you guys cover allot of good topics, you have your one host who takes the topic to the WHAT IF point of view, you have the host(s) who keep the topic in the middle and you have a decent down to earth conversation about the topics you discuss, I am quite impressed I must say, its not the 60 minutes or anything but its not a bad lil grass roots political show.

keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This was a great show

I love 'Politics, thanks for letting me get involved!

top topics

join