It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Human infestation [WRAP]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
And there are people who think Alien Visitors are actually here to help humanity. If anything I am surprised they have not unleashed viruses that would wipe every single human off the face of this planet. makes you think just how egoistic people are who claim to have great insight and support from the off worlders. They must have nothing but disdain for every single one of us by now, just one century and look at how we have handled ourselves and destroyed our potential.

It is time to rid the planet of all political aims and power structures, face it they have failed miserably!

Was watching the Nova special on the children of the night, I am watching that Nova special on Porta prince right now, what a shame. There have been trillions spent on bs, and even I have real and worthy solutions for the turn around but I guess it will have to come in a million years or so. I do believe we are doomed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

That's exactly the kind of BS we need to guard against.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I bet if they wanted to, they could easily wipe us out with disease. There are already so many aggressively opportunistic diseases. If they can go abducting people all over the place they could easily spread one of the already existing highly contagious diseases or probably make one ten times as heinous.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If each person on Earth occupied a space 2 ft by 3 ft standing up, and there were 7 billion people, they would occupy a land surface area 15 miles wide and 120 miles long. This is hardly overpopulation.

There are 12 million square miles of arable land on Earth.

This means that there are 10,000 square miles of arable land for every square mile of human beings.

This is hardly overpopulation.

It's not the quantity, it's the quality of the people. People who pollute the planet and destroy its resources are at fault.

For example, let's take roofing. We could make roofs out of fire-retarded wood shakes. Wood shakes are a natural, restorable resource. They are preservable. They are the safest roof in a fire because fires start inside homes and they let out the heat and smoke. But no, we have to manufacture roofing out of oil, limestone, and steel...all of which have high heat and pollution processes in manufacturing.

Easy solution would be to make everyone go barefoot.
edit on 1/11/2011 by Jim Scott because: Another thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i need a nice big juicy loan so i can buy a solar power system and a Volt car. then one of those thingamagigs that creates water from air and an inground generator so i can go off the grid every so often (such as during/after hurricanes when my power is usually absent to begin with lol). then, i need something better than a compost pile, to recycle the gunk that comes off the plates at my table. we already have an excellent recycyling program here. our recycling bins accept plastic, glass, tin and aluminum, paper of various kinds, and are huge bins on wheels with lids.

i recycle milk bottles, soda and juice bottles/cans, paper tower/toilet paper rolls (empty), empty cereal boxes, empty tv dinner cartons, sardine tins, empty shampoo and dishsoap bottles, and etc.

so any philanthropists here?

edit on 12-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
to gauge overpopulation by space alone is not going to protect you from the problems of overpopulation. it doesn't make it go away.

even if there is still plenty of room, we could easily run low on food and clean water and when people start going hungry, they turn to more crime and get sicker and then you get all kinds of crap happening... outbreaks and stuff. when it comes to overpopulation, resources are the issue, not space.

our population could double in a short period of time.
...but I also think we could turn it around though and control it through discipline. It doesn't seem to come up in politics though... not in the straight forward way.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
this is a good site. you click the link on the top of the page, and charitable donators, who advertise their stuff on the page, pay the org per click. you can go back once a day. the money on this one goes to saving the rain forests.
www.therainforestsite.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
what does [WRAP] mean?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I agree but I want to add something. We need to hit rock bottom for us to start climbing back up. No one is going to want to risk losing profits because a couple of billion people are suffering. The only way we can make a difference is if we stop thinking about me and start using we.

This will not happen for a long, long, long time I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Bravo nice post!

Are we awake to see what going on?

Do we need more then this post to awake our brain?

Bravo again flag and star

By the way be very but i mean very careful about what you say on ATS now.

Mister aka mister shooter did not help ATS looking good.

We must take caution about how we talk and project our idea for or against the government.

They are here on ATS as co-espionage now.........monitoring every anti gov= terrorist.

be aware that there is a little war starting already.....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Save the Earth doesn't mean save the earth. It means Save the Humans, the Earth will be here long after the humans will be. It means start living in harmony with mother earth or else she'll abort our arses!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
eco homes from the earth, 7 ways to DIY
webecoist.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
it is hard to say if what or anything is going to happen based on our actions in regards to what we have done to our one and only place to live at this moment. With that said since we only have 1 body, 1 moon, 1 sky, 1 life why do we always do things that knowingly hurt us? its almost like the people who make the final choices on these things that are hurting our Planet have no fear of the fall out that may come.

if it was my world after Exxon spill in Alaska killed so much, I would be like OK no more Oil, or at the least thru our water ways.

After Chernobyl, well we all know what that did
Nuclear power is such a Failed idea, Tesla told us that, The what if with this source of power is to Devastating.

Hopefully When the little green men come they want to help. and show us a better way, cause it seems like the ones who run this Rock dont have a flipping how to do it...... and thats funny cause you read thru websites like ATS and i think most of us could do much better...........

Love you all

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by aNdReSk
Amazing read

I would love to have your permission to put it on a magazine with your name in it! tho it's in Spanish

S+F

Not sure of the legal issues regarding ATSs T & C maybe we could have a MODs perspective?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
now that we're on this topic, i have a bone to pick with the western tradition of kicking our kids out of the house as soon as they hit 18. nowhere else on the globe do they do this! families work together, live together and save together. except in the western world, where we throw our kids out and expect them to build a life for themselves or sink in the attempt. this requires more housing, yet another vehicle, more insurance, and more everything. i'm not saying i'm a proponent of communal living but what's wrong with families sharing the same residence? now we have laws that say we can only have so many people in our homes per square foot. i can see it if there's mixed genders of minors, but adults and married couples, what the heck?
edit on 12-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
what does [WRAP] mean?

[WRAP] Which stands for What Really Amps People.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If mother nature asks that we give up our lives for the greater good of the earth, then I would accept my fait. The earth has given us so many, tried to teach us so much.
Each of us had a hand in the earth's demise, whether it be driving your car around or writing on a piece of paper that was once a life giving tree.
If the earth needs a few billion people to die so that it can make a fresh start, it would be the least we can do...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

eh? it's not acceptable to let people die
if it can be avoided.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by SLAYER69

thanks SLAYER iv been wondering. seen it alot and just thought it was like Breaking News in peoples thread titles. alot people used it to get attention to their topics

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have to say, I'm pretty interested in that clock. Good op.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join