join

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I just finished reading your thread. Great story. S & F

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Awesomeness, Slay.

The photo of the Earth with all the debris around it, startled me. Is that for real? I've never seen a photo like that before. If it's real, then I see why aliens are coming around. They apparently think our planet is the solar system's dump, and they've come to go dumpster diving.

Sadness, awesomeness, sadness. Great thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Modern society reminds me of old myths about human hubris towards the gods. In our arrogance we seek to place ourselves at the pinnacle of creation. All it will take is our creator{s} to remind us of our true place in the grand scheme of things.

Sometimes we humans think we are the end all be all when in reality I think we are a very small fish in a very big pond.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Actually that is a dramatization which is not really that far from the truth when we consider the shear volume of man-made debris floating around up there.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Another great post by you Slayer69, I am beginning to like you, and no not that way either lol. Keep up the great work. Namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Unfortunatley, humans are know in plague proportions and are directly effecting the environment we live in.

Mother Nature will naturally rebel when we become a disease to her. Just like the human immune system nature will react to clense itself.

Over time this will heal but as humans are the tenants here on earth we must pay the price for what we have created and assist in the health of the planet.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I wonder how many of our members are old enough to remember when that commercial ran?

I think that commercial changed many who saw it in its day. I know it had an everlasting and profound effect on me.

what does matter to me is clean air, water and enough food for everybody.

Simple.

Should be the primary objective of all societies.

Many of us will sit here and discuss the problems of the modern world with offering no real solutions. I don't know the answers I can only offer my opinion. The world is reaching 7 Billion people. We are in no danger of over population anytime soon BUT we are not supporting the people we already have. How can we Support an even larger population?

The truth is, assuming nothing acutely catastrophic occurs, these problems will resolve themselves.

Unfortunately, many will die in the process. In fact, many are dying in that process now.

Great thread.

Oh, and that commercial should run again every year.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Slay you did it again!
The Writing's on the wall alright. Just because you can't read it and no one explains it, doesn't mean its not there. Symbols are writings with meaning and some of us get it. Just like laws are the writing on the wall and when someone legislates your food so only one family gets rich in America, that is writing on the wall.
I was told once that the illumaniti have this code of ethics. They infatically must tell what they are ABOUT to do because our lack of response to them is the equivalent of letting the vampire in the front door by saying "You are invited." Think of that each time you see the Denver Murals, cathedrals and the like.
In going with that thought, I would hope that Merlin had the clue we needed all along. Merlin turns his back on Maab and tells all to take their power back by not believing in her anymore. She vanished.
We can do the same but it takes balls and lets face it, the brainwash of "look and be like the rich" is more powerful than "I'm my own person in pride" but we must get back to one, meaning us, before its too late.
In closing, remember Trading Places? Valentine (black) was put into power by the Dukes (older/white/considered elite) who bet a dollar they could make Winthrope a criminal by taking away his money. The Bathroom scene is classic to me of the PTB putting Obama in office. Anyway, how did they get out of it? They put the shoe on the Duke's foot by making them as poor if not poorer than they did to Winthrope.
Now, you do know there is a big water heist going on in the US don't you? here Mentioned on Conspiracy Theory, there are many countries involved and our perposed water shortage may be coming due to robbery and not usage.
Stop it all now by:
Finding alternative transportation. (there is some. I no longer own a car because of community cars/no carbon footprint here!)
Changing our fast pace lifestyles by slowing down and making meals instead of giving my family chemically treated foods because I didn't have time to cook.
Using less of the products you have to recycle. Get on a water service for example instead of buying bottles of water!
There are ways and you don't have to be any derrogatory comment in order to make the PTB come to their knees. All you have to do is make their rich buddies poor.
I'll bet you a dollar......

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The Indians name I believe was Iron Eyes Cody.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The Indians name I believe was Iron Eyes Cody.

Yes, I met him when I was like 7 or 8 at a Native American arts and craft show many MANY moons ago.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
human begins are sooo stupid and ignorant look what we done!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Chirp

Second line

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Great thread Slayer, love all of your work. The amount of time you put into them is well worth it in my opinion. I know it sounds silly, but I've been playing Fallout more and more lately because I am convinced that we are heading in that direction. In that I mean human kind will survive what is comming, but the world will be seriously damaged to the point that would bring about the fall of globalism and life which relies on tech to an end.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The universe is a quiet place, proof that life is either rare or it apparently doesn't get much of a chance to establish itself for very long before it goes extinct or gets severly kicked in the ass. BECAUSE we haven't detected one single well established ancient civilization out there tells me "civilizations" must not last very long, or they would be commonplace throughout our galaxy and probably universe too by now.

Anyhow, to tell you the truth, I think planet Earth and all her other occupants would be better off without humans. Maybe nature will cure what ails this poor victimized planet and evict humanity. Let's hope and pray so. And soon too.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Loved the thread, and well… hate what we’ve done to the planet the last 150-200 years. We need to get our act together soon otherwise the world will be a giant wasteland within the next couple generations.

I think Agent Smith from 'The Matrix' was right when he said,
"Human Beings are a disease, a cancer to this planet."
www.youtube.com...

BTW, I see you stole, ahem, I mean used my avatar. Thanks for including me

edit on 11-1-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Very good post. All very to the point. As you allude to toward the end, as individuals, we need to consume only what we need. It's easy to exclusively blame the power elite for this mess, but IMO, we all need to wake the hell up. However, based on my own digging, it does seem more and more apparent that the PTB are suppressing earth-beneficial technologies to protect their own markets; it's not conspiracy theories: it's merely a study of the mechanism of human nature on a darker aspect. They (we) protect that which has flourished (industrial empires from fossil fuels) even when it means the cost of everything else. The industrial revolution has created a machine of sorts....one that will kill to protect its livelihood.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

As an architect in training I am concerned and working to help the planet. Best thing I can inform you of is vertical farming, and electron vacuums. The first is obvious. The second is more or less a carbon nano tube or similar structure that projects a valence electron into the tube. Sunlight is beamed into the tube and photons knock off the electrons. The charge of fellow electrons keeps it in the tube, and a collector down the tube collects it. The electron lost is replaced by air, static electricity, lightning, etc etc. It is an electron vacuum cleaner.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Excellent thread man.

As the Keys of Enoch tell:

humanity has - not only by using nuclear power, but also other death-technologies- lost the control over their planet and is also trying to widen its environment to other planetary regions. And that through a new programm, decided by the council of the 24 and others, the earth will go into another evolutionary process in wich the magnetic field of the earth will change. In this change -excuse my english- there wil occur powers of (I think) 48,6 x 10000000000000000 mile tons of circling moment. Have a nice 2011. No fear!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Does anybody who believes in the possibility of Alien life think that they want us dragging our crap out into the cosmos?

that made my day thank you.

s & f for you.

edit on 11-1-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: tired
edit on 11-1-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: omg

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You have done it again Slayer, another good post. I remember that commercial from the 70's, and we didn't learn a thing from it. Also TPTB who built the seed banks and the guide stones and the clock and anything that is supposed to be long lasting, may be doing their version of the megolithic structures of our day. I think they know more about this planet and it's history than they let on. I also think they are blinded by their zealotry of tradition in their groups. You are correct, they could use their money and influence to make this world a better place and also even have us going to other planets and colonizing them. I think they don't because they like our religious people of today try to keep with their gods idea of what paradise is. If you are truly a follower of an elite cult or religion or whatever, then you do things that will bring about the paradise your people want. I believe they know what will happen and are preparing themselves for the cataclysm. When it happens these "Megalithic" machines/structures will be around and they will be able to know what to do. They want a technological feudalistic society with 500 million people. Where they with their followers will be the one controlling technology and science and the rest of us will be essentially peasants working for them and their people.

Why build that large clock, why build that seed vault. It's because they know that a cataclysm of some type man made or nature or both will effect the whole world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join