It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Human infestation [WRAP]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you for that post! The EV1 subject REALLY gets under my skin. Here we had a fully electrical vehicle that had a limited lease. Once the lease was over, the company took back the car and crushed them.
How does that sound as a conspiracy. We could have been ahead by 20 years in terms of minimizing pollutions and finding new and better ways of transportation.

With all the floods and fires going on in the world recently, I'm afraid that we are going the way of the planet Venus. Earth will be too out of balance to make its comeback.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

The EV-1 has been a sore spot ever since they took them back and crushed them.
Everyone that had one loved hem. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
With all the floods and fires going on in the world recently, I'm afraid that we are going the way of the planet Venus. Earth will be too out of balance to make its comeback.

Approximately 75% of the State of Queensland has now been declared a Disaster Area.
Stay strong Queenslanders

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Good post enjoyed reading it lets hope people will realize there is truth behind the things said in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Approximately 75% of the State of Queensland has now been declared a Disaster Area.

If any one has ever taken a chemistry class, you will remember the old titration experiment of adding and acid to a base while using a color indicator. Well right now, the Earth is deciding to unbalance itself from going into an ice age or to becoming another whirling hothouse such as the planet Venus. My biggest fear is that will all the pollution coming from new factory production in India and China, it will tip the scales to a violent titration effect. I'm doing my best to make people aware, but I just don't have enough time.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Great thread Slayer69,best I've read on ats.Mother earth has been talking to us for a long time,she's screaming now and most people I know still are'nt listening.I've been trying to wake people up but they don't get it.I think in the very near future all that are still alive will be wide awake and wondering what happened.Something is coming I think that is plain to see now.I hope everyone makes it through safe,but I don't think that will happen.Maybe the people that are here to rebuild will get it right this time,and learn from the past.Peace and Love to everyone.Prepare now and be ready we're in for a bumpy ride ahead.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If any one has ever taken a chemistry class, you will remember the old titration experiment of adding and acid to a base while using a color indicator. Well right now, the Earth is deciding to unbalance itself from going into an ice age or to becoming another whirling hothouse such as the planet Venus. My biggest fear is that will all the pollution coming from new factory production in India and China, it will tip the scales to a violent titration effect. I'm doing my best to make people aware, but I just don't have enough time.

I guess I should post some relevant information. Here is the video that I saw about three years ago about global dimming:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hmm, hot off the presses:

World faces overpopulation 'disaster' as number of people is set to rise by 75 million EACH YEAR:

Global population is expected to peak at 9.5bn in 2075
Annual rise is the equivalent of entire UK population

The world is edging closer to overpopulation Armageddon as swelling cities drain the planet of its vital resources, a report warns today.
Population growth, especially in newly developing countries, is the 'defining challenge of the 21st century'.
It represents a greater potential threat than climate change, according to the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.

More at sourc e.

edit on 1/13/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

So your Video is saying we should pollute the earth?
should we smoke to?
its a scam, fake. bull.
so they can get away with it.

um? like all that smog in the air takes in the water.
so the humidity will be lower. when all the dust falls.
if the humidity is low the sun can get to the ground far esayer,
if you have a builder re'plaster a room.
as him how dry it can be?
the dust dries the air up. then fall’a to the ground.
so in the sky the tiny dust stokes up the water.
but the water is still there.
see the Video. the water and dust reflects the light,
it will take time for the air the get the moister back.

you ask a scientist if when they make a big change in a experiment.
will the results jump at the start.?
and they only tested 3 days.

I did believe it until they tell you we need to keep putting smog out.

and on the video you see the day after the air planes go back.
the temp drops double? how in 3 day can they get it to more smog that it was before?
FAKE! just so they dont have to stop!
edit on 13-1-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Thanks for the link.

Interesting read.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Heck yeah, I remember this commercial well! I was a little bit embarrased by it though as I am part Native American and thought it was somewhat cheesy (I was a kid at the time). It wasn't cool to be Indian then.
It is what has stuck in my mind though that "Don't Litter" and if you throw something out your car window you'd either get pulled over by law enforcement or be damned to hell. Pretty effective commerical I must say.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh, and remember that "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute" slogan with the owl? Yep, I used to draw pictures and make posters with that slogan and post around the neighborhood. I must say though, that our roadsides are really pretty clear of debri and garbage. The Gulf oil "spill?" That is something completely over-the-top and yes, it PO'd me off to the point of we skipped our annual vacation down to Pensacola last year. I knew there was no way to say no to the kids to going to the beach. We typically go every year to visit my in-laws and I have felt guilty for not going this time. Very sad stuff,

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I think we haven't seen the end of the damage just yet.
We will find out over the next couple of years just how much damage has been caused.
Stay tuned

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
SLAYER
where's that post that described us currently going thru the "jet wash" for lack of a better word, of the arm of a galaxy that the milky way apparently collided with millions of years ago? it's around here somewhere. i'd like your opinion on how you think that may be impacting our environment atm.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I've heard other members talk about it yet I haven't seen it. If you find it please toss us a link I think that would be interesting to read and it may be a contributing factor.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Yeah thanks.
Wow that was pretty quick good work.
Interesting information on the magnetic fields. Sounds familiar

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

yes ty.

(good work zorgon, btw!)

when i read that initially, i wondered if it could be a valid explanation for some of the phenomenon we've been experiencing.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Doh I didn't realize it was a thread of one of ATSs celebrity Eh Zorgon?

Give us your take on it buddy

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yeah thanks.
Wow that was pretty quick good work.
Interesting information on the magnetic fields. Sounds familiar

so what's your opinion of its impact on our environment? wouldn't it be a terrible terrible mistake, to blame the humans on the planet for something they have no control over whatsoever, such as intergalactic phenomenon and approved energy forms being limited to those that pollute the envrionment?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join