It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New memeber, can someone adopt me?:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi,

im new here, still dont know how ATS works. I been reading this forum for a while now, but im member just a few days. If someone could help me
))

And another thing, I saw a new music video from Katy Perry called ,,fireworks,, have you seen the masonic and illuminati symbols? checkered floor and butterfly?
Would love to post it, but I cant, cause Im still a new member here....

edit on 11/1/2011 by Sauron because: title

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy the ride

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaRRR

Welcome!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hi NinjaRRR, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions then please dont be afraid of asking someone, most of us are nice enough

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

welcome to ATS. While you are learning the ropes, you can use the search function on the upper right to find threads about what you are wanting to discuss. You can post opinions there to get your 20 posts in then you can start a thread on whatever you would like. The ATS masons won't bite if you treat them nicely.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
and welcome

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There are a lots of different stories and points of view expressed and debated on this site. It can take a lot of work to find out just what exactly is going on with so much information and conflicting stories at times. Here is a good tip to help with sorting out some of the good information from the bad www.911truth.org...

The quest to deny ignorance is not an easy one with many good, bad and ugly events to work through. If it does start to get a bit to confusing then might be good to take a break for a bit and just let things settle down for a while. You can always come back later when things are a bit clearer. We need good investigators, sharp minds and a fearless attitude to help understand this big complex world and what to do about it. The only stupid questions are the ones never asked.

Feel free to message me if it helps, most people here are really supportive so you wont have any troubles finding someone if I am away. A good start to this is to work on your friends list, people who write comments that you like.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Welcome, enjoy the site :-) I would adopt you, but I am a newbie myself so we would just stumble around in the dark bumping into things.lol Many of the more experienced members are really nice and helpful, like tribeofmanycolors who posted your vid for you. So sweet :-) Good luck out there! Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
wau, thank you! so many replies. wanna say thanks to everyone
))

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
hello and welcome.... NinjaRRR

I was just watching that katy Perry video.... called " firework"

and was just wondering how many birds just happened to fall out of the sky

while making that video .......

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Welcome and enjoy your time

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
hello and welcome.... NinjaRRR

I was just watching that katy Perry video.... called " firework"

and was just wondering how many birds just happened to fall out of the sky

while making that video .......

yeah, you are right

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome NinjaRRR

Its good that youve been around for awhile reading, so you get the gist of what we do here, I also recommend finding a member that piques your interest and checking out a few of their posts/threads as well.

As far as adoption goes, feel free to send me a u2u anytime (once you can) with any questions and I will do my best to help you or point you to where you can find some.

One more piece of advice before you start any threads, utilize the search function because, unless its something brand new, its probably been discussed here before as the site is quite large. In fact even new topics are covered uite quickly, so check out thew new threads as well.

and remember
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family we are glad to have you here.

new topics

top topics

join