It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Done . There are too many other issues of far more importance than your silly attempts at "reputation defense" going on now that demand our attention.

Gosh I sure am sad to hear that there are more pressing issues to deal with than backing up or apologizing for your blatant lies. It is a shame you will not be back to troll me any more because, as you say, there are more important issues to deal with.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

OK. I promised to try and be the bigger person here.

You go ahead and make your own choices.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Sarah Palin is toxic.

Dumber than Bush, and with more extreme views - god help you guys if she ever gets into office.

I'm curious as to what views you have on abortion, the second amendment, and the Healthcare Death Squad?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by budski
Sarah Palin is toxic.

Dumber than Bush, and with more extreme views - god help you guys if she ever gets into office.

I'm curious as to what views you have on abortion, the second amendment, and the Healthcare Death Squad?

Make a thread, and we'll discuss them.

Short version?
Abortion is a womans choice.

2nd amendment is an outdated, outmoded document that is going to be got rid of as soon as it threatens ANY corporation

Healthcare is a right, not a politcal tool.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

OK. I promised to try and be the bigger person here.

You go ahead and make your own choices.

You mean by apologizing for lying about what I have said or finally coming up with proof I said it? I am not sure there is any other way to be the bigger person other than to act honorably. What part of spreading lies falls into that category?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You're right. Judging by the star on your post, there are two of you - you and one other as I write this.

You really want to talk about me having one star on my post? Really? I was not going to be so petty as to point out the complete lack of stars on yours. What is your point?

Suggestion for you: Try reading some of the threads about Obama's speech last night. Maybe even the one I started ...

Later.

What does that have to do with anything? Will that show that I blamed Palin when I never did? How about you tell me what it is you hope that speech will convey to me about this topic here. If I wanted to go read a different thread, I would.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Let me reply to you with something I replied to Benevolent Heretic with.

Sure, why use and original thought?

BTW, she and I have sometimes been quite bitter opponents over the years. Somehow don't think that will continue.

Really? Tell me more about your personal issues with other posters, please!!!!

But anyway, stop and think about what I'm saying below. What's the point of attacking and defending in the name of people who don't know and don't care?

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I am ashamed to say that I failed here. Terribly. And now, reading it, I will correct that behavior immediately.

Ditto ...

Tired of attacking people who would never know I was attacking them, or give a ratz azz even if they did.

And also tired of defending other people who would never know I was defending them, or give a ratz azz even if they did.

When you think of how many of the posts here, and that's all they are ...

Do you need a tissue?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join