It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam is a Mason !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

As for Saddam, anyone with a half-brain knows he's not a Mason. There are practically no Masons in Arabic countries, and it is highly unlikely that Saddam has ever even heard of it.

I would find it quite strange if Saddam knew nothing of Masons as you state here.
I think it is highly unlikely that he never even heard of it.
Even i with my half active brain can see that

Saddam used to be an CIA asset and i am sure that if Masons play "any" role in this world a CIA man would be informed about it, surely one that had to rule a state.

I dont know if Saddam was a mason.
Is it not so that masons are very good in keeping secrets, i am very sure that their tactic of keeping memberships secret has been perfected very well trough the ages.
So high placed membership lists would be near impossible to obtain.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Saddam Hussien is not a Mason, much less a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason. The 33rd degree is strictly an honorary degree which most free Masons never attain. It is not reserved for heads of state or the wealthy but is bestowed on those who have given freely of themselves to the advancement of Masonry. I have been a practicing Mason for 20 years as well as a 32rd degree Scottish Rite Mason. I am also a Shriner which is a branch of Masonry. The Shriners are the worlds largest philanthropy supporting 22 children's hospitals throught North America. There has never been, nor will there ever be a child or their family who has ever been charged a penny for any care given at these hospitals.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It makes sense, as he was also connected to the cia. The whole thing is staged by the renegade/cartel/bloodlines, and the worst are in the UK/US. We need to stop fighting citizens the world over and just concentrate on getting rid of the cartel, both visible and behind the scenes. The first steps must be legal ones.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pacman

I am Iraqi; a US citizen, now.
Masonry was established in Iraq after the British invasion in 1914 during WWI and occupation of Iraq in 1917 and then, establishing the Hashimite Monarchy in 1921. As far as I remember and know for obvious, there were two Masonic Lodges in Iraq, one in Capital City of Baghdad and one in the Southern port city of Basra.

After the coup of July 14, 1958 and the massacre of the Royal family, Arab nationalists, with the help of Iraqi communists, closed those Lodges.

In 1970 Saddam prosecuted the old time Masons of Iraq and ordered for house arrest, without any physical abuse, according to my knowledge...

An Arab, Moslem friend of mine told me that he is looking for the Masonic documents of the Basra Lodge in order to find something about the hidden life of his paternal grandfather, who happened to be a Mason and affiliated to that Lodge. This fact by itself proved to me that there was Masonic activty in Iraq.

About Sadam being a Mason... the historians will say Yes or No... when the time comes...

Ara Dembekjian
Journalist

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by abstract_alao

sorry folks.. saddam is not a mason. his family is connected to the bush family with business purposes only. yes we gave them weapons and biological substances like antrax. it was suppose to be used as a training agent for later warfare. bush's only objective is to gain control of the iraqi oil bases. saddam was a victim of war. point blank. he was used by the bush adminstration and was setup by the american government. we went in to "disarm" the nukes we gave them.. beacuse the plaedes warned us to disarm before galatic warfare. thats why NASA has never returned to the moon. buzz aldrin is a 33* mason.. there are reasons for that.. watch "secret space" on youtube. saddam realized the american government was betraying him but he never got the chance to retaliate. so again saddam was never a mason. masonic connections go deep. bush is not a mason.. his father is not a mason..the bush family is the new generation of the skull and bones aires. war generates money.. no war..u must create one. i can tell u secrets the population would die to hear. jsut ask.

bro mike. 32* mason and a Templar Knight

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonic kidd
we went in to "disarm" the nukes we gave them.. beacuse the plaedes warned us to disarm before galatic warfare. thats why NASA has never returned to the moon.

Where did this little tidbit of information come from? Never mind the Plaedes, I was under the impression Saddam's weapons of mass destruction were chemical/biological agents and scud missiles. Nobody ever mentioned nukes.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Nobody ever mentioned nukes.

Yellow cake, anyone?

Everytime I hear that I think of the soul food place by my house. I am fairly certain the Uranium content in theirs is much lower though.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What's laughable to me, is not only is there no evidence provided that so-in-so is in fact a Freemason. But that they come to the conclusion that so-in-so must also be a 33rd, without any corroborating evidence.

When I was in school, we called this a slippery slope...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

the yellow cake was of such a low grade, that it couldn't be used for anything close to a weapon. If we found the real thing I think old George would have mentioned it on his way down the approval pole ride. He couldn't even find the Scuds left over from '91. But I guess when you give them 3 weeks notice of a "surprise" inspection, you should have your sights set a bit low.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
What's laughable to me, is not only is there no evidence provided that so-in-so is in fact a Freemason. But that they come to the conclusion that so-in-so must also be a 33rd, without any corroborating evidence.

When I was in school, we called this a slippery slope...

Yeah, claimants of "so-and-so is a Mason" always go STRAIGHT for the 33rd degree, without having a single clue what it represents, nor the prerequisites for attaining said degree.

It's kinda childish, as though they expect their claims to be more credible the more outrageous they make them. Strange.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Saddam was never a Mason. His beliefs are completely against the teachings and lessons of the Masons. In fact, most tyrants, to include Saddam, ban Freemasonry

I know some also, but most extremist Islamic countries forbid it. In fact, Hamas has it in their charter that the Freemason listed as a hated group.

reply to post by arc

Bush, Blair, and Saddam are all not in the Freemasons.

I know much of these posts are years old, but I got board and delved into the early discussion.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hello everybody
I was searching for something in google and by chance I saw the post talking about an intresting subject which is saddam hussen and masons, I am not mason but I am jordanian and I live the event and worked in iraq for 4 years so I would like to add some information your knowldge:
1- Jordan is ruled by king Abdulallah kings Hussen son, king Hussen was the 3rd degree mason in the whole world
2- Saddam was mason and his only problem that he thought himself bigger than he is and his best freind was king hussen and were always covering his back and as we all know what happend in 1992 when for some reasons the war against iraq suddenly stoped and thats proves how important King hussen was to stop the war after a small visit to saddam hussen
3. yes there is masons in Iraq but they work under the ground

God bless you guys all and I would be happy to share what I know about masons in both my country and Iraq

Excuse my english bcasue its not my native language

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saami
1- Jordan is ruled by king Abdulallah kings Hussen son, king Hussen was the 3rd degree mason in the whole world
What do you mean by this? I understand it might be a language issue, but can you try to explain more fully what you mean by "3rd degree mason in the whole world?"

2- Saddam was mason
No, he wasn't. Saddam made it illegal for Masonry to exist in Iraq. Those who were caught were executed, by his order.

3. yes there is masons in Iraq but they work under the ground
And the reason they work underground is because Saddam made it illegal for them to work in the open. They existed, in limited numbers, but in fear of being found out and killed by Saddam.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There was a time when there existed a number of lodges in Iraq when the country was under British Mandate just after the First World War. However the position changed in July 1958 following the Revolution, with the abolition of the Monachy and Iraq being declared a republic, under General Quessiem. The licences permitting lodges to meet were rescinded and later laws were introduced banning any further meetings. This position was later reinforced under Saddam Hussein the death penalty was "prescribed" for those who "promote or acclaim Zionist principles, including freemasonry, or who associate [themselves] with Zionist organizations."

Link

So it is a verifiable fact that Saddam Hussein was not a Mason.

Also, I can find no reliable evidence that King Hussein of Jordan was a Mason either.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Masons kill themselves all the time and come back. Its one of their gifts of being high ranked masons.
2nd

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Masons kill themselves all the time and come back. Its one of their gifts of being high ranked masons.
2nd

yes, it's one of the secrets of masonry. We can resurrect each other as well as worthy road kill.
Peace be with you and all opossums.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Reagan a 33rd degree? Wasnt he initiated in the masons only after he became president?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Not even then. Reagan held "honorary" Scottish Rite and Shrine memberships, but they wouldn't allow him to attend a meeting or do any ritual work.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Reagan a 33rd degree? Wasnt he initiated in the masons only after he became president?

No, he was never initiated into Masonry. As President, the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction USA, and Imperial Council of the Shrine, made him an "Honorary Scottish Rite Mason and Shriner".

In other words, he was never an actual member of either the Scottish Rite or the Shrine, but was just presented with honorary certificates from both of them.

Two US Presidents have been 33° Masons: Harry S. Truman and Gerald R. Ford. Franklin D. Roosevelt is sometime erroneously listed as such (he was 32°, not 33°, at the time of his death).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

you have labeled most of the famous people on earth as mason.

can you demonstrate us some proofs ? thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join