It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam is a Mason !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I don't want this subject to get off hand by going into blame games again. I think the real question was meant to be is Sadddam a fellow Mason of Bush and Blair????? Someone is suggesting they are friends. When asked why they would want to fight each other and start wars and for what reason, I told them for money, power and blah blah blah.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
the start of this crisis :

Saddam have a UFO for example and now saddam is a freemason.

I'm surprised to not find other french political responsibles on this :
Jack LANG
ROCARD, BEREGOVOY, JP CHEVENEMENT...

And also, but I'm not sure Jean-Marie LEPEN and BOUYGUES.
Maybe also Jean-Marie MESSIER (Sure), Serge DASSAULT, Jean-Luc LAGARDERE (MATRA/HACHETTE)

Anyway, your list seem to me fantaisist...

Yasser ARAFAT !
PLATO !?
SADDAM HUSSEIN !!!

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We put this man in power. At one point Saddam and the Bush family were bussiness partners. No one can deny that. I heard from someone on this board that saddam was a mason. It can't be that far off when you think about it. He did go do studies in america. And since we helped him get into power in the first place anything is posible. Anyone with any information on this subject please post. I do know this. Bush isn't telling the american people everything. This is personal. He did say "After all this is the man that tried to kill my father".

Wake up america this is far more than just wepons of mass destruction and oil. This is a personal vendtta. he says he wants the liberation of iraq. What about all the people in africa that are being oppressed? Why can't he do the same for them? Out of chaous come order. Judge for yourselves

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This man is obviously getting his revenge. The war is all about religion. Just look at the President's speech. Anyone who has to explain these simple things to another is just wasting his time. I say let this world be dumb. They will learn. They should have learned on September 11th, but it doesn't matter now that the corrupt Bush Regime is in place. This man has destroyed our country's image. I thought Clinton did a good job at that, but suprisingly Bush beat him on shock and horror scales among the world. His foreign policy might as well be run by a 3 year old. You can quote me on that.

If America had any sense or democracy than we would have had Al Gore as our President. Does that mean things would be any different???? No. Think Cheney, and the "energy crisis". Think Carlyle Group. Think no more.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Many people have posted comments on this topic. But still no masons. I wonder why......

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
Many people have posted comments on this topic. But still no masons. I wonder why......

Because there aren't that many Masons that are registered to ATS, except Free Mason, and he's banned.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
what about hammerite? He seems to be a mason

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If Hammerite is a mason I would surely like to meet him.

As for Saddam, no there is no Freemasonry in Iraq, dictatorships don't like groups that can think away from the party toe.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If Saddam is a mason and Bin Laden is a mason and they both worked with the CIA, hmmm doesn't it make you think.

BTW Hammerite was banned, it was Freemason

There is atleast one other Freemason on board and a wannabee-baby

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
LoL...Saddam nor Osama are Freemasons. They wouldn't act the way they do. The other 6 million don't.

Besides, there is no Masonry in Iraq, yet...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the end is near

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Prove you're a mason joker.

GS1

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm new to this site & I've readed this topic "Saddam is a mason". One thing that I readed is that there no masonary in Iraq, UNTRUE. Masonary has touched every aspect of the world. It wouldn't have to be in Iraq for that to be true.

One other thing, masonary has many different rites and regardless of what people think they are not all connected. So they may be "Brothers" per say They still can disagree. Regardless of the subject !!

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just double checked, the only Masonry in the Middle East is in Israel.

There is no Freemasonry in Iraq.

Brothers treat brothers well. Here is a website to the memorial for Masons in the Civil War, quite touching.

Friend to Friend - A Brotherhood Undivided.

Check the links there, the Friend to Friend plaque, and read them, it'll show you how Saddam is not a Mason.

GS1, there are no other rites of Freemasonry, there are other rites yes, but to be in them you must be a Freemason. Saddam isn't a Freemason, it's a foolish idea, that a land where there is no Masonry, a man would be a mason, especially Saddam.

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by 5POF]

GS1

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I, also did so checking and there is masonary outside of Isreal. You have Jordan lodge #1334 in Amman. So it is more than possible for SAddam to be a Mason.

Second there are more than a few rites of masonary that do not enter act with each other. You have York rite, Scottish rite, and rite of the Orient just to name a few.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Grand Lodge sorry, only noticed the Israel one. Probably means that the Jordianian lodge falls under the Grand Lodge of Israel Juricdiction, or it is not recognized by the GLE.

However it is impossible for Saddam to be a Mason. One, by the way he leads, two by his "virtues". Masonry takes Good men and makes them better, not monsters.

Three there is no Masonry in Iraq, it is a dictatoral nation that has no such organization.

This is not a debatable issue, Saddam is as much a mason as Masons are "satanists".

Preposterous, but whatever, go on and live in your fantasy world if you want.

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by 5POF]

GS1

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Granted, I hope that he is not a menber of the masonic order.

Also, that Lodge in Jordan is Recognized by the Grand Lodge of Antient Free and Accepted Masons of Scotland

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yeah thanks, I looked under Israel's lodges and Englands and didn't find it but wasn't too interested either way.

I know Jordan and Lebenon have lodges, I communicated with the king of which ever of those countries lol...*Boo NWO guys, yep their king's a MASON* too bad I don't remember which country HAH, I'll have to look up my old correspondance with him.

But no worries, Saddam isn't any more of a Mason than Hitler was

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Are you talking about King Abdullah in Jordan?

Daniel 11 says that the Little Horn comes out of the territory that was once the Seleucid portion of the Old Grecian Empire. The Hashemite Kingdom of Muhammad, the prophet of Allah, sat on that same land. Today, that land hosts ten Moslem Nations. The Little Horn, that grew up among the ten is the Hashemite King of Jordan. He grew up among them, because until 1921, there was no Kingdom of Jordan!

Today, the Hashemite King, who is the 43rd direct descendant of the prophet Muhammad, is the only man on the planet who qualifies for the position of Little Horn.

He has charge over the Temple Mount in Jerusalem,
and is the man who comes on the scene with the solution to the peace in the Mideast. His two basket plan has won approval from every major nation on the planet, including the Arab Nations, except for the three dissenters.

Those dissenters are Syria
, Libya
, and Iraq
. And lo and behold, they are a target for uprooting at this very moment. And the up-rooters who will do the job are the sponsors of the State of Israel, the USA and England.

None of this is happening in Rome! Where do you find the Daniel scenario playing out in history; The Mideast of course, right on the land of the Bear, exactly as the prophecy calls for.

And who has the solution for peace in the Mideast; The Hashemite King.
Where does he come from; the Seleucid portion of the Old Grecian Empire, exactly as the prophecy demands.

So... the question is King Abdullah a mason?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join