It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Geological Survey Warns of Pole Reversal and Expansion of South Atlantic Anomaly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have just put syfy+1 on (in the U.K.) and its a film called 'polar storm'. Thought it was an interesting coincidence.

I find all this stuff very fascinating and I enjoy reading all the various threads about our planet and the mysteries it holds. I find this site both entertaining and educational and so thank you everyone :-)

As for the OP, very interesting! I do feel though that even with all the science in the world we can never truely know what the future has in store for us. We can plan and plan but ultimately the question will be: Did we plan enough?

Whether we're doomed or not we should all still respect the world we live in and share our love to each other. Every day is a new opportunity to change a life :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It seems the utah institute for Seismology recorded something at the same time 2015 hrs when i noticed the activity recording from ANNS
www.seis.utah.edu...
www.seis.utah.edu...
surely it would be showing alot more red for little wavefluctuations by now,but no there all green at least quite alot of them and coincided with the utah wave 2015hrs
earthquake.usgs.gov...
and has`nt changed
edit on 12-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
How bad can pole reversal be if the Dinosaurs survived through dozens of them? I'm sure it might disrupt a few things like satellites, communications, etc., but it most certainly will not be cataclysmic.

i am puzzled how no body ever mention all the passenger planes in flight
only satellites and power grids

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05a85175cc05.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 21-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join