It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to Enemies of The 1st and 2nd Amendmants - Infowars Alex Jones about Jared Lee Loughner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
apoligies if already posted

www.youtube.com...

very interesting, i still don't know where i stand on Jones, but he is defiantly going for it, is talking a hell of a listenabout armed uprising, whatever you think of him this is really worth a look

the way I look at infowars is how I treat wikileaks, either it's with us or against us, either option means we need to listen and determine how the truth is being used against us

disinfo or no, it is worth a listen

edit on 11-1-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Interesting , I have never heard Jones talk in such a mature fashion .Not talking about the said content but the tone in which he say's it .It is like another person .Wether he is right or wrong he would have a greater audience if he spoke this way .Regardless of what he say's it looks like a win,win for TPB .To me it looks like they got rid of two political non-conformers and are now politisizing it to their advantage for net and gun control .
edit on 11-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
to the guy who says people are crazy believing in the fed reserve conspiracy

he's the crazy one,,,,, there is overwhelming evidence....

why b4 it even existed was the train ride to jekyll island so secretive???? no one would talk on the train for fear of someone seeing them together,,,, seperate rides to the island

why, if it was nefarious and for the good of america
bubbles every 9 years since 1933
the dollar has lost 98% of it's value

i could go on and on but it's futile

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadpoolPete

I would never listen to people that think torturing people is funny. Those people like alex jones and glenn beck are part of the problem, not solutions, lol.

You people do what you want but i know my mind was made up long time ago, on who to listen too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Alex Jones is making money from fearmongering and exaggeration.As someone above said ..he is part of the problem ,not part of the solution.

top topics

join