It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened with that object near the sun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cage1980
your god is fake right but faith in him and fake book what do they call it
i am a freemason my eyes but say i know to much sad i was bad guy but i am free from them know not brain wash stuff but awaking now seeing the truth about realing going on in are lifes
edit on 11-1-2011 by cage1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cage1980

Do you acknowledge the LIGHT?

ME REAL NAME WELCOME TO EA....
edit on 1/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
yes but in my own way if you know what saying.the light is so not easy to find anyone can find its is alot to study and read up on and more

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ok are you a old soul or a new one i am old wise soul and you

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It has been turned on the masses to except darkness either way how sad... Its truth will burn all unworthy and cleans all worthy friend
The worship of evol diety is insane but the true bearer is GOOD SON..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cage1980
ok are you a old soul or a new one i am old wise soul and you

COUNT 480,000,779 SOL ROTATIONS DARKNESS WAS WHEN,VOID LIGHT ALL 1!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
480,000,779 SOL ROTATIONS DARKNESS WAS HERE WHEN BIRTH VOID LIGHT
...............................YES YOU ARE WISE SOUL HAVE YOU PASS ON TO THE NEW BODY YET ????

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

wow, thts all im saying....wow.......

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

DARKNESS IS AWAY OF THE MASON N.W.O NOT ME ANY MORE I WAKE UP ONE DAY I AM NOT SLAVE TO DARKNESS AND NAVER WILL BE I AM THE SON OF LIGHT AND SOUL OF MY OWN BODY AND GODESS AND WIZARED OF THE PLANET X THEY CALL IT

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

New vessel non same spirit same 3d atoms different face. occurs death someway atoms absorbed either in ground fluid evaporate in air burn in fire atoms return to ash ect. Nothing goes far unless intentional. Vessel new non seeked, natural many vessels 1 spirit AS WELL YOU some may be dormant suspended SLEEP TELL ACKNOWLEDGED! 1 home non universe HOME OF ALL AWARE AND UN.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
yes and deep

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

PEACE......

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow. Well it would seem you two are typing in some sort of code. Care to expand on what is being said?

Cage, you claim to have been given some information in regards to the pending date of 2012 in regards to planet x/nibiuru, FEMA camps NWO etc etc. Would you like to say how/why you ever given this information and what the full contents were.

What can we do in preperation to these on coming events? You appear to be a man in a unique situation from the claims you have made. Care to share to the ATS community so we can have the information and prepare aswell.

Drustew

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
naa, this is just the addage, put two crazy people into a room together and together they will find some sort of sanity shared between the two out of the crazyness.

it means very little...no real code, just two completely different random word salads being vomited on a board and happyness between the two that there is a shared insanity.

thats my basic assumption. Consider this..they don't even know what a sundog is and won't read up on it...instead, believing that nibiru is simply sitting by the sun since...eternity.

meh, some people simply cannot understand atmospheric science...2013 will simply make them more wacky...saying that God is holding the sundog (planet-x) back or something...who knows..so long as they don't grab guns and start shooting people, then I say let em chatter on in their madness.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dont get me wrong. I could clearly see that it was indeed a randomly processed wordjumble cluster. The way i was going that if what he was claiming was true then further questions should be asked and wait for a flaw in their story.

Nibiru is a funny subject and i think its clearly possible that it can excist but its not up there visible in the sky as we speak and also the relation between Nibiru and 2012 seems rediculous. 2013 will be a good year and funny to see peoples reactions on ATS.

Drustew

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
high up person in free mason told me on my 32 degree dinner and he was my bother they called him my twin or my soul bother no not cazy..mason long lost tribe from planet x your guy called real name -----##@@% but cant tell that lol and code hand shake and more how we meat each other bye code like this....teh is hahnd in on thye top of they gode god home too top good firth high up djgu...look that that up in the masonbook good wont find its on the web onley 32 degree mason has a copy of the book good luck on then end of are space text tube body we made you and we are the true souls of earth not you clones of the earth

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So your saying that you were given information about the true nature of where human came from? There are people who came from planet X and presented their exsistance to the free masons?.

I always thought the true nature of the masonic logde was defending the hiding knowledge "Holy Grail". So if this information is correct then that knowledge is people on planet X?

So how come this planet if arriving in 2012 isnt visible in the sky? Am sure if it was to come in the next 2 years it would have to be close.

What other information can you present? This seems to be knowledge that should be made available to all here at ATS so please more would be great. What can we " earth clones" do to prepare? Join the Masons would be a good start i guess.

Also why if this is true did you leave the Masons? Due to the information you are disclosing?

Drustew

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
I think this is what you are looking for -

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure if this one is the same object but i thought I'd include it for anyone who is interested. For the record I'm firmly on the fence with regards to Nibiru/Planet-x theory. I keep an open mind.

www.youtube.com...

Yes we all need to keep an open mind, & anyone into this alternative reality must really be ready to chop & change their version of what is real & what is BS. Thats what it is to be self reliant on your own reality filters instead of surrendering that task to the latest TV bulletin.

Anyhow, everyone following this should watch the second YouTube clip. I tried it & he's correct. If indeed there was an unusual object in the pics that disappeared, then Google Sky has cleared that region of space from our view. Can any of you genius's here shed some light on why this might be ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CarpenterMatt

I am aware of the above pics that were removed. The problem there is that they do appear to be hiding something. But again the concept of it being a planet/brown dwarf that cant be seen in the night sky even though its suppose to be coming soon just doesnt make sense to me.

Also just to speak about the original post. The object near the sun i feel was a problem with the NASA camera. However i did come across this video which i found even more interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

SPACESHIP FLY I WITH GOAT CARGO EAGLE BIRD SHIPMENT I SWIM TO EARTH AND THAT SAY INVASION ALIEN WITH SQUIRREL INTERGALACTIC COMING MASS EXTINCTION, RAPE, PILLAGE, WAR. ARE I OPERATIVE NWO, FOR PREPARE TO INVASION GOAT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join