It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened with that object near the sun?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cage1980
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

yes you guys not me runing free mason now 4 years i having been runing from them and they will cacth me soon but noting death camps you guys called them...real name them city jail your city being past 20 years look alot jail around why funny ate it

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not insulting you but what is your age? I mean, your last sentence is very hard to understand. "...jail around why funny ate it", ate what? Sorry but you don't make alot of sense. Please don't misunderstand my intentions, I mean well and I am not trying to berate you.

And relax, we are all here to listen and discuss. We won't humiliate you or anything like that. Like the poster above said, relax, stick out your hands so your palms face the ceiling and take slow deep breaths before you re post. I'm interrested to hear what you have to say. I am all ears

edit on 11-1-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The secret Reptilian NWO lluminati AND ARE old race long ago they inslave us we soon see the truth about reason for living and way we will be in new age inlighting
no wars and death just living truth live are soul and body think you sorry about my spelling i went to a bad jew school lol just kinding

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cage1980

Its all cool I understand your spelling somewhat. Thanks for the update and careful. Personally I am not worried about this EA attempt at what is been planned. Atleast the NOW and the N R E will get to encounter each other...peace

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Sundog

A sun dog or sundog (scientific name parhelion, plural parhelia, from Greek parēlion, (παρήλιον), παρά(beside) + ήλιος(sun), "beside the sun"; also called a mock sun or a phantom sun) is an atmospheric phenomenon that creates bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo on either side of the sun.[1]

Sundogs may appear as a colored patch of light to the left or right of the sun, 22° distant and at the same distance above the horizon as the sun, and in ice halos. They can be seen anywhere in the world during any season, but they are not always obvious or bright. Sundogs are best seen and are most conspicuous when the sun is low.

there have been pictures of sundogs coming up as planet X for years and years now. its getting boring to keep pointing people to this very well known and ordinary atmospheric phenomona.

less annoying than when a person notices a "fairy ring" around the moon for the first time though.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i sad my bad i typing to to fast sorry but dont to put it up in my face and stuff .... and still use to typing like you guys freemason has unlike typing to keeping in things in group
edit on 11-1-2011 by cage1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I also think the wings represent the 2 smaller craft that assist Nibiru. More inhabitants from other recent harvest???
edit on 1/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
free mason has code in typing some i still do it sorry

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I also think the wings represent the 2 smaller craft that assist Nibiru. More inhabitants???yes think that too some time ago it was are home planet nibiru
earth is what is left behide the mass inpact

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
and you can see her at 630 am jan/15/2011 its red and blue some times they say.. but its next to the sun its like my old home guys sould see it too and fail the some way i soon it with no cam or any thing my eyes sorry my naked eye
edit on 11-1-2011 by cage1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Seems the inhabitants are of full modified better to exist in celestials. If you make it to be an inhabitant and not the lesser. I think 2012 is bogus date and its on purpose. What do you feel hybrid consist of? I you dont mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Somebody just posted a thread about this on the aliens and ufo's section. I told the person about the thread and they couldn't find it either. It's just interesting after all this time two threads by 2 different people show up the same day around roughly the same time on a topic that was covered months ago.

No, that's not what I was thinking of. For some reason, I remember the pictures we saw had a purple cast to them. The conspiracy side was leaning towards planet X & not an alien fleet. Thanks for the info though.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

and you can see her at 630 am jan/15/2011 its red and blue some times they say..

Twinkle twinkle little star. I always loved that song, I will watch!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

i dont know but can happen but we will see hope it wont happen i am not ready

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rocketman70433

I tried to find that purple image/video for you because it shows the Sun rotating and the object not.
There seem to be errors on those?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I dont know but can happen but we will see hope it wont happen I am not ready

Its all based on your spirit and heart frequency output you seem cool energy for sharing so I wouldnt worry.
Mabey new PARNA SUITS

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

what do you thank about masons ?and the black ops and planes with no man flying it do you they waching us high above or what?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
mabey observation because of ?s unknown to them upper ranks kinda a scary for them even.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
your god is fake right but faith in him and fake book what do they call it

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
non
realla den most in fact as shall be seen
gave ingredients to construct universe!
Many within forget who passed their fathers the intelligence after falling
My GOD figure son named the LAMB who he trully is is who he has always been
SON OF THE CREATOR as shall be seen

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join