It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A big hello from a long time lurker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Iv had my ATS account for a while but found lurking without an account easier, just incase im going to get the nutters who are universaly sceptical and say something along the lines of "your not new".

I have however found that the easiest way is hardly ever the right one, or the best. so im going to bite the bullet and introduce myself in the hope that I am well received. also I wrote an essay last night for english class that - annoyingly, after my 20 posts - im hoping to upload for comments.

well what can i say? I enjoy a host of topics and love flicking in and out of the slightly more 'out there' topics, if for no other reason than to check what gems of information can be skimmed from them. However mainly I find myself utilizing ATS's brilliant alt. news forums and political news, as im hoping to soon go into university to study politics, philosophy and economics.

I cant think of much more to write without blowing my own trumpet, a thing us scots rarely indulge in... but I'd be glad to answer any questions people may have

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hello there sir. I like yourself have just been lurking around here without an account for over a year now but finally decided to register. The weight off my sholders now i have an account feels amazing.

So i'd just like to hijack the thread and say Hello to everyone out there. Username as you can see is Drustew and i live in Coupar Angus Scotland, UK. Main focus on ATS is UFO's. However there's so many theories out there about everything nowadays i dabble in alot.

Also looking forward to 21/12/2012 to see what its like on here. Then what its like on the 22nd.

Drustew

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Welcome Scottsman! From what I have seen you are right on trend with lurking first, most people joining since I have anyway, lurked first. Enjoy being able to post, look forward to seeing some of yours

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

Welcome to you to fine sir, a beautiful synchronicity that we're both from scotland dont you think?

Cupar, has that got a skate-park? I think we went fruit-booting there one sunny summer on the way through to St. Andrews, not close but not far from where i live.

This is unlike ATS, letting two newbies welcome each other... I hoped for a deluge of reply's but i guess you'll do

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for the welcome, im hoping to reach 20 posts tonight and be able to post the essay i mentioned earlier... Ill look out for any threads you have as im sure there top notch

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IncrementEthicalAnarchy

Welcome to the nut house! Looking forward to your opinions.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IncrementEthicalAnarchy

Hi IncrementEthicalAnarchy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I suspect thousands are lurking like we were. That bird episode whether cyclical or not was scary. ATS was really the only place I found online compiling facts. It was fascinating to see a private site absolutely blow away every major media outlet in the world. This bird fall is something that should grab the worlds attention. If it happens again I know where I am coming for the purest form of "agenda light" communication...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I have been spying on the nuthouse for too long my friend, thought i might join the party

Any tips on how to get an avatar/signature?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Im sure the lurkers will one day get sick of seeing the countless threads started here to polarize views without having their say, and as i did, join the community.

The bird incident stumped me, on one hand i dislike believing things that others say are common occurences, although there are many things about the incident and 'unrelated' happenings around the globe that have me leaning toward the somethings up side of things.

with all the weird and wonderful things happening of recent, australia floods and our spring snow showers to name a few, i guess it spurred me to finally pull my weight around here.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Glad it was you who showed up sauron, thanks for spending the time to give me a hand.

psssst, pssst, dont tell skepticoverlord, but your my favourite mod

top topics

join