It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Users Wish Death on Sarah Palin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourblank101
reply to post by monkofmimir

Can you name a good politician? It's really few and in between.

Exactly

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yourblank101

no but theres degrees of how bad a politician can be take george washington and hitler, both were politician but I doubt many would claim they as bad as each other.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Height of hypocricy.

I hope each of these users is arrested for their crimes, if they made a direct threat.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Height of hypocricy.

I hope each of these users is arrested for their crimes, if they made a direct threat.

Well said, in very few words.

How can we stop violence by calling for more violence to stop the violence? It's completely nonsensical.
I'm not sure if this is ironic, or moronic.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

George Washington was a general and a statesman, not a politician.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

while the example was imperfect the point still remains

2nd line

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

As much as I dislike Palin, and don't get wrong I can't stand her, I do not wish her death.

Given the recent tragedy, and the blame associated to the language Palin chose to use, I find reprehensible that people would vent their anger, in this fashion.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
She high jacked the Tea Party?

Are you serious?

The Tea Party would have done fizzled belly up without Palin constantly bringing the fledgling movement MEDIA attention.

Originally posted by monkofmimir

Its hard to choose one reason to hate her there are just so many

1. her hijacking of the tea party
2. her verbal attacks on wikileaks
3. the damage she does (to the already badly damaged) world opinion of america
4. her warmongering atitude
5. There is also the fact thats there is somthing about her that I just find plain creepy

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourblank101
What's the gov't going to do about the increase of death threats to all these politicians? Are they going to visit all these people???

What are these people thinking making these threats? They must be drinking to much of their political parties cool aid.
edit on 11-1-2011 by yourblank101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by yourblank101 because: What's in that cool aid, man who knows.

For actual, legitimate, serving politicians they are discussing that option.

For someone like Palin, she is responsible for her own security Unless she is an actual candidate for president, then perhaps the Secret Service will offer their services, like they did for Obama, if there is an actual threat.

For the moment, maybe she should sign that TLC contract and have them provide security.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Are you serious?

The Tea Party would have done fizzled belly up without Palin constantly bringing the fledgling movement MEDIA attention.

Pre-Palin Tea Party is not the same as Post-Palin Tea Party, so yes she hijacked it and the real Tea Party has all but fizzled belly up because of her and and a number of other toxic GOP assets.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Could be, but even the tea partiers I know, can't stand her. She's good for the publicity, but they don't want her as a leader either.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That's pretty cold. I mean I have no love for Sarah Palin politically but calling for more violence after we've already had one tragedy just isn't productive and makes them part of the problem. It's also one thing to privately wish death or joke about the death of a politician or celebrity but to put it out there publicly at a time like this does seem low indeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I guess I'm kinda like the people you are talking about.
What is so infuriating about it is that so many of you people can't see how phony she is and on top of that she honestly is stupid. She is not a smart person. I can say without hesitation I am in fact more qualified to do her job and far more intelligent than she is.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I disagree.

I think the Tea Party latched onto HER, on Purpose, to bask in the ATTENTION she brings.

She would be in the same position with or without the Tea Partiers, because she appeals to a broad spectrum of Americans. She has fans all on her own, she doesnt NEED the Tea Party. But boy the TP sure does gain from associating with SP.

Originally posted by eNumbra

Are you serious?

Pre-Palin Tea Party is not the same as Post-Palin Tea Party, so yes she hijacked it and the real Tea Party has all but fizzled belly up because of her and and a number of other toxic GOP assets.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I find it very disturbing that people immediately assign, or attempt to, blame to one political ideology or another in the wake of disturbing events such as transpired this weekend...

As an ESPNRadio talk show host said this morning, it was Colin Cowherd... "It's not a conservative thing. It's not a liberal thing. It's a psycho thing." The guy was a complete wackjob, flolks. He may have claimed some ideology or other, I don't know, nor do I care... He was, and is, a complete and utter nut.

The liberal press isn't to blame. Nor is conservative talk radio. Or Sarah Palin. Or Obama. Or any of the other names being bandied about in this frenzied attempt to assign some sort of blame.

A nut went off his rocker. Stopped taking his drugs, or whatever happened. ...and a sad delusional man killed, and/or wounded a lot of people. Let's mourn the dead, as is proper. Pray for the wounded to recover. But most of all? Stop attempting to assign blame where none exists.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

No one was calling any poster on this forum a moron, substitute foolish.

edit on 033131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

A nut went off his rocker.

That is what I attributed it to.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't get the blame Sarah Palin thing,and I'm not a Palin supporter but the people who made those posts are just as crazy as the shooter

that rhetoric is over the top and unwarranted

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sarah Palin takes on Grizzle bears with a buck knife. I love to see some one try and shoot her lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join