It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA stargate program :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
'StarGate' was one of the early 1970s' programs referred to remote viewing and others psychics technics :
You can find some detailed explanations about this program there :

(Sorry, it's a M$-word document : www.stealthskater.com... )

Also, you can find this book about ESP's in intelligence :

The Psychic Battlefield
by W. Adam Mandelbaum [[email protected]]; Publisher: St Martin's Press, 2/2000, ISBN:0-312-20955-X. The first complete history of the use of psychics by armies and intelligence agencies. From Ancient Egypt to the CIA Stargate Program, this book reveals the the truth about ESPionage.

At the AFIO (Association of Former Intelligence Officers) :

www.afio.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Sounds interesting! Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the info as well...Stargate program is what got me interested in trying RV , and David Morehouses book "Physchic Warrior" was a great read .There are many people who came out of that program like its mentor Hal Putoff and Russel Targ,and the viewers like Joseph Mocmoneagle, Skip Atwater, Mel Riley, Pat Price all i think have put out books on this subject with the declassified info avilable. I wish they were able to release all they know about the program but many are still bound by there oath of secrecy.
I think of all the viewers that have turned into authors Joseph Mocmoneagle was the best at explaining how to TRV and encouraged average people like me to start trying this, and unwrap the mystery behind this. Some remote viewers would like to keep the average people out of this like old magicians not wanting to let go of their secrets, or not using their systems for their financial gain. The fact is that most people can do this on their own without great expense to themselves and that is what makes some RV ers mad that they don't get a chance to sell you their programs.
Parker

[edit on 10-7-2004 by parker]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If I remember correctly the military scrapped the program because it wasn't performing as well as they expected. I'm just curious about how successful you think the program was because they did obtain some images of Russian military installments though remote viewing. Do you think that the program still exists and is just publicaly denied or are spy planes better

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The sucsess of the program was very high but it drew too much attention, with retired viewers comming forward with information and civilian's like Russel Targ and Hal Putoff who are not bound by secrecy oaths.From the information i have read the program is still intact but has gone black.There was even suggestions that the new viewers were navy seal types who could put RV and advanced military trainning together as one, Kind of a super solider viewer. You could imagine how formidable a highly trainned solider would be if impowered with the third eye sense of remote viewing. I also think that the program has been responsible for thwarting some terroist attacks from taking place, and information on enemy tactics.
Spy planes would show you the outside structure of a building ,but a remote viewer could see the inside and also tell you what the people were thinking inside as well, and may influence the activities of those giving the orders.
P.S do you really think the military would give up or scrap such a powerfull tool as this? no machine could duplicate this kind of accuracy.
P

[edit on 15-7-2004 by parker]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
propley scrapped it befor it started

to much attention towards it

i bet they might be develping simlar gates maybe there hidng it under ouur eyes?

new topics

top topics

join