It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 dead birds California + dead fishes in Chicago + dead fishes in India + dead birds Romania Jan11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

OH GOD NO! THE WORLDS GOING TO END!!!

Seriously. Let's get a grip people, the reporting of these events is sensationalist, and the reactions here even more so, It reminds me of the Paedophile news stories that were breaking in the 90's in the UK, you would have thought pedophilia never existed before the stories started flooding in.

Whole colonies of birds, fish, animals die all the time, most go unreported.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
For me there's no difference between 100 or 1000 dead birds, they are both mass killings. Even though there are scientists explaining that mass die-offs did occurr in the past, I am reluctant to think there's nothing to be concerned and keeping running business as usual. IMHO even 50 birds falling off the sky at the very same moment it's such an unlikely event on a statistical basis that cannot be put aside by saying "yes it's normal, go back to work". If such an unlikely event happens in different places and continents of this planet and in such a short time span, the unlikeliness gets closer to infinite - always IMHO.

In Italy there has been another mass die off (reported 50 turtledoves dead in a backyard) just Mon 10 Jan
Tortore morte Modena

Definitely something is wrong with Earth magnetic field, when will we get a respectable scientists admitting that?

Respects,

Hundroid

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Looks to me like you left out some key parts in the definition. You only included the only convenient for you.
Fair enough.
My apologies for missing your post citing that, obviously I would have only cited the parts of the dictionary definition you seemed to miss.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Chicago apparently just had a die off, thousands of fish. All one species, again. (Which you guys could have used in your defense, though tis too late now because I am almost done with the "debate".)

As per my other postings, I will only respond if directly posted to. I will allow edits for folks who don't read the whole thread before posting too

I know my position is hard to debate against, it usually is.

It's not ATS vs. ADIGREGORIO here. So when you choose to exit this so-called debate, the points being argued will remain valid and perhaps we'll all be able to continue this discussion constructively. Believe it or not, your participation doesn't breathe life into the discussion.

Hard to debate against?
When boiled down you're asking them same question as all of us, "Why are these birds dying?"
It just seems you want to make it difficult and annoying to discuss the topic.
Why don't you propose a possible reason?

Like I said, a gas line seems to be a good starting point, this could all very well be related to some kind of poisonous gas leak.
What do you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i'm new and not sure if this link will work but it's about a study involving birds and magnetic fields: www.sciencenews.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has picked up on this, yet. Here in the Southern California beach area there has been a rash of injured seagulls. Within the last two weeks there has been 23 birds found with their right wing broken and their flesh torn open. All the birds had to be put down. Authorities are speculating this may be the work of a revengeful fisherman.

The following is a news story about it from the LA Times:

latimesblogs.latimes.com... .html

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Last week I posted that seagulls were mysteriously showing up with broken wings along the beach areas in CA. Today we saw an estimated MILLION dead fish wash ashore!!

See story at link above.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join