It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can I not respond to this cow pie thread. BAN GUNS and SUSPEND the Constitution!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This thread is a post by a governement spy who is tip toeing on the most sensitive subjects with every American.

You are a government spy trying to lure hardcore amaericans into your honeypot.
Go troll somewhere else we are not hat stupid.

Why dont you start your thread out like this you dolt.

Hey anyone want to join my militia so we can carry out attacks on american people.

Your a bad troll at that. And I suspect your probably in your late forties early fifties with no flipping clue about what really goes on in the real world .

Go back to your little post and learn better luring tactics. you a poorly trained rookie.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What makes you think he is a goverment spy rather than just a troll?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I think they were a "spy" (I am sure there is a better word.) just because of how they responded in that thread.

In fact, I would not be surprised to see that thread show up on an MSM report. What better way to show how crazy we all are over here, than to create a heated topic and get people to yell and shout.

I read through that thread, though it was hard considering I had to do it through a face-palm.

Hook, line, sinker. Troll, or not, that is what happened in that thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

It was all i could do to not respond to that thread. when i started reading it had 4 pages....by the time i got to page 4, there was 7 pages. i didnt have the patience to finish.
Being a responsible gun owner and ccw permit holder, i take extrem offense to the OP of that thread. It was my thinking as well that they were probably somebody from the media or gov trying to stir people up and then publish the thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'll tell ya' why.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2efb970218e6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by joeshsamp

I think it was locked by the time I got to read it, I just chucked.
(That is what I call chuckle)

Yeah, I felt bad for my gunners too. That thread was designed specifically for them, "From my cold dead (arm or hands)" I believe that comment was the best recieved.

To me, it looks like something that could be "mis quoted" and taken out of context easily. Of course, I am sure the news outlet would contact the poster and let them defend themself...right?

For a conspiracy site, I expected a little more. I just hope I am being paranoid, and it was just a "troll". Though, I urge you to go back and look how (and who) they responded (to). They cherry picked the best posts to further anger the gunners. (That is not meant as a derrogatory name. You guys have guns!)

Anyway, post as you wish. I am just saying something smells fishy, and I am pretty good at sniffing out fish. (Especially smoked halibut, mmmmm halibut.....)

Lastly, please keep your gubs! The nanny won't let me get any, so I need to know that my fellow Americans can. I count on my fellow man for protection, not my nanny. She is only good for feeding me, and letting immigrants into my bedroom.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I think the OP in the BAN THE GUNS... thread was so heated about the tragedy that happen that even he did not think about what would happen on ATS. First.. my heart goes out to all the families that had loved ones killed in this senseless murder. It is such a sorrow for all of us.This man had been ringing the bells for years that something was definitely very wrong with him. It is so sad that he did not get help..if he had, the lives of many would have been spared. The families of those who were killed will forever have big holes in their hearts and hard to think of it without a big Why? We are a world of horrific tragedies like this every day some where on our planet and we all are at a lose as to how to solve these . Frustration, anger, confusion is our response to these. It is all we know how to do and until the solutions come, voicing our opinions on these awful events is a privilege that we all have and just maybe the biggest defense we have as very concerned citizens.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh boy, the rooster's coming home to roost. About time if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Yup - you nailed it.

Its getting to where we need that graphic posted around ATS as a reminder. If a thread / poster seems like a troll they may well be. The quickest way to get rid of them is to ignore them.

Attention is the food of trolls. Don't give it to them and they'll shrivel up and go away eventually. Of course, they'll probably kick, scream, yell and generally make a scene in the meantime in ever more desperate attempts to get attention.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bendii

Their are so many warning sign about this kid. if anyone is to blame it is his parents where the hell are they He was still living at home wasn't he. Was he working where did he get the money to purchase the gun?

Lets lay the blame where it belongs on the kid who did this. This should have been brough to the authorities. The problem is if they did they wiould have been sued.

Political correctness gets us again.

you can no longer speak your mind anymore.

If I know your a crack pot and I know you have guns are carry them around like an idiot. Well the next time I bump into the chief of police which I do alot I would mention it to him..

By the way I had to mention Mr. Black is chasing bunnies in his sleep he he he

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Yeah..you are right. I think I might be the naive one to think we can really make a difference.
I don't own a gun but my uncle and cousin do. And they are very responsible.
Also your point on where did he get the money to purchase a gun is a very good one. Don't mean to offend anyone by saying this, but considering how bad his mental state was..it could be that his parents were afraid of him. It seemed he frightened his teacher and others were very wary of him. He seemed to intimidate people.
But I am with you..if I thought someone was a danger to others I would report it to the authorities. Had to do that once and it was really something else!!! Got repercussions back on it,. A very scary thing. This man was somewhat like this one.

new topics

top topics

join