It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush reveals secrets after emotional breakdown?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
just saw this on todays issue of the globe, walking out of a store.

www.apfn.net...

im regretting not picking up a copy, anyone hear anything about this?

www.globemagazine.com...
edit on 11-1-2011 by phi1618 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And to think this guy had his hands on that button.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

To think the guy thought he had a handle on that button; it’s finally dawned on him he is not TPTB

From the OP"s link

President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia,
He has every reason to be Paranoid; he knows how TPTB handle "problems" . Or those they have finished with, who won't do as there told.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
OP what is the secret?

maybe you should contribute to you're own thread...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Interesting...

July 28, 2004

President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia, Capitol Hill Blue has learned.

The prescription drugs, administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician, can impair the President’s mental faculties and decrease both his physical capabilities and his ability to respond to a crisis, administration aides admit privately.

“It’s a double-edged sword,” says one aide. “We can’t have him flying off the handle at the slightest provocation but we also need a President who is alert mentally.”

Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after a clearly-upset Bush stormed off stage on July 8, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

“Keep those mother#ers away from me,” he screamed at an aide backstage. “If you can’t, I’ll find someone who can.”

When was he re-elected?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Your title is untruthful and misleading. The article does not say that Bush reveals any secrets. The article is titled "Bush's Secret Breakdown". Your title "Bush reveals secrets after emotional breakdown" gives a very different meaning.

Also, you say this article is current and yet the website you linked to says it is from Nov. 17, 2005.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Can someone put what he said, I cant get to the 1st link here at work, and the 2nd one I dont see a way to read the story.

**Never mind, I hadnt refreshed my page.
edit on 11-1-2011 by dbrown430 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Being as it is the Globe, and there is no article posted, I'm gonna go out on a limb.

Bush confessed that bat boy is his son, the result of an unholy union between himself and Satan.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
OP what is the secret?

maybe you should contribute to you're own thread...

dont know it was on the cover of todays globe.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Your title is untruthful and misleading. The article does not say that Bush reveals any secrets. The article is titled "Bush's Secret Breakdown". Your title "Bush reveals secrets after emotional breakdown" gives a very different meaning.

Also, you say this article is current and yet the website you linked to says it is from Nov. 17, 2005.

did a search and posted what i was able to find, it was on the news stands today. Searching for more info.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

No it says Bush's secret breakdown.....though now it’s not a secret

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think Batboy is the property of "Weekly World News", the Globe can't use Batboy. Maybe "Thermite Guy" is the son of Bush.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm confused, you posted that you saw this article in the store today, in 2011, when walking out of a store, yet this is a Globe article from 2005 when Bush was still President. (I even remember seeing this particular cover of the Globe back then when it first came out.)

So, if the story/issue is almost 6 years old, how is it still on newsstands today?
edit on 1/11/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I thought it was him confessing to a priest?

It is on the stands... I saw it yesterday...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Could this have re-surfaced based on a Wikileaks cable?

...Maybe? ...?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Bill Graham is not a priest, he is an Evangelical minister, and they don't believe in confession.
edit on 11-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
knew it.. that guy was totally stoned pretty much the last 8, no 28 years.,. yeah.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

“Keep those mother#ers away from me,” he screamed at an aide backstage. “If you can’t, I’ll find someone who can.”

Must be my current sleep deprivation, but that bit made me laugh.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Bush, but there's a reason the website is called Capitol Hill BLUE (as in "blue" states)
I also don't doubt his temper fits or him dopin' either. (:-X re our current Dear Leader doesn't)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Not surprised. The last two years of Bush43 were rather shakey. Just looking at him on camera .. it was like he was going to break down at that very moment. He didn't look steady .. he continually looked like he was going to cry .. he searched for words and couldn't find them ... PTSD or something .. dunno ... but something was definately there.

Seeing him on camera today compared to that time period, the difference is obvious.
He's getting treatment, or is cured. Either way .. big difference.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join