It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Funeral pickets to be met by 'angels'"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If you're from Arizona, or if you don't mind the long drive to do something good, fill up every single parking spot for miles! They did this in Maryland and it worked! If they ever come to my town, this is what we are going to do. If those trolls can't find decent parking, they turn around and leave.

Counter protests are great too, but filling up all available parking would keep Westboro out of the area altogether.

If he ever dies, I hope I can make it to his funeral to protest with signs that say "Thank God Phelps is Dead!"

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I believe the law varies by local ordinance. Both groups usually have to stay a certain number of feet away. I think there are discussions about this in the PG forums.

A few of my friends and my ex have been riding with the Patriot Guard for many years now...there's never been an incident on any of their missions. It works. And I betcha the local guard might show up in Tucson too. They tend to keep an eye on these opportunistic vermin, who again, are in this for the lawsuits and the money, not because they really believe any of the vile garbage they spew.

reply to post by ripcontrol

That's exactly what they want. The $$$. They're like trolls. Ignore them and they shrivel up and die.

edit on 1/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think the angel idea is beautiful, but as you see in this picture, so are the bikers, the combat vets bikers, they rev their engines in some cases to drown out the protesters,

npaper-wehaa.com...

When the Westboro Baptist “Church” of Topeka, Kansas, came to Spokane last week to stage a series of publicity stunts, lots of locals turned out to express their opposition. Here at the Moody Bible Institute, counter-protestors were joined by members of Spokane’s Combat Vet Riders motorcycle club, who turned their backs on the spectacle after loudly revving their motorcycles to drown out the WBC’s message. Police and club members were keen to keep a confrontation from happening, as the WBC funds its existence by suing people who take the bait and punch them out. After 20 minutes at Moody, the WBC family members gathered up their provocative signs and moved on to Whitworth University.

edit on 103131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 11-1-2011 by okbmd because: well , that's kinda obvious ...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
I think that having the "angels" there is an excellent idea .

The HELLS ANGELS , that is .

Let those idiots from westboro try to protest with some big-ass consequences staring back at their pathetic cowardly asses .

Edit : Well , I see that I wasn't the only one who was thinking along these lines ...

edit on 11-1-2011 by okbmd because: eta

That would be the most awesome thing EVER EVER EVER for the Hells Angels to show up and block/intimidate the protesters!!! I contacted the local Hells Angels and asked if they could show up to support the funeral.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Originally posted by okbmd
I think that having the "angels" there is an excellent idea .

The HELLS ANGELS , that is .

Let those idiots from westboro try to protest with some big-ass consequences staring back at their pathetic cowardly asses .

Edit : Well , I see that I wasn't the only one who was thinking along these lines ...

edit on 11-1-2011 by okbmd because: eta

That would be the most awesome thing EVER EVER EVER for the Hells Angels to show up and block/intimidate the protesters!!! I contacted the local Hells Angels and asked if they could show up to support the funeral.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

Thank you very much I did the same

Secure

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
it happend here in my town Lubbock tx
they were protesting an army funeral
mcalesternews.com...

I went even though I ride a sportbike
they welcomed me with open arms
Hells Angels did show up I drank a beer with one of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

Yea Ruufus,.. Thats what I thought..The Hells Angles would block the protester scums. That would be something.

HAMC Tucson! Charity page

They Just Might show up!

no words can describe loathsome wicked wretchedness of westboro

edit on 11-1-2011 by Zeptepi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I left another message.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You guys might want to read this thread before going further:

Toronto radio host persuades U.S. church to cancel U.S. funeral protests

Seems as though the protests are off.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
You guys might want to read this thread before going further:

Toronto radio host persuades U.S. church to cancel U.S. funeral protests

Seems as though the protests are off.

Thats great but I hope the Hells Angels show up just in case.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Thats great but I hope the Hells Angels show up just in case.

Heh I'd love to see that too,

...the looks on those peoples faces would be priceless.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I can tell you what is going to happen. Sooner or later they are going to protest the wrong funeral and some poor soul who has lost everything and has nothing else to lose it going to open up on them and then they will be a few more funerals to deal with. I just hope the leader of this mess it one of the ones that go down for good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join