It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short Intro....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Good Morning everyone. I have been lurking here for quite a while so I decided to jump in yesterday and become a member. It seems that sites like this are the place to get "news" that you just can't get anywhere else. It is also a great place to get differing opinions about what is really happening in the weird, strange world we live in.I am a christian although a little "backslidden" currently but I am working hard to change that. Having said that, I am always digging deeply to get to the "truth". You people here seem to have a better grip on reality than on some other sites that I won't mention and that is a big attraction for me. Anyway, I don't want to ramble on in my first post, so I will just say that I think I am going to like it here.

Regards
Jack

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2minutewarning

Welcome Jack,

Enjoy the site and if you have any questins then ask, plenty of people will be willing to help.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 2minutewarning

Welcome! I had been lurking on this site for awhile now until i finally joined. This is my second day posting, but everyone is pretty welcoming.
]edit on 11-1-2011 by Pinkgomo653 because: Wrong reply

edit on 11-1-2011 by Pinkgomo653 because: Nvm

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thank you very much! And I am SURE that I will have questions.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi Jack

Welcome and enjoy your time

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just take your time with a lot of this stuff, there is a lot of fact and fiction mixed up at times and it does take a bit to work through the issues and get to the right answers. Lots of good people here so just listen if not to sure and make up your own mind. Don't be afraid to make any comments, ask any questions or do your own research, you just don't know where that right answer will pop up some times. Take care.

new topics

top topics

join