It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the BP Blow-out caused by laser weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Based on witness testimony and an observation of a visible 'hole' in the Deepwater rig prior to it sinking, this video puts forward an, in my opinion credible, theory that the Deepwater blow-out was caused by a laser weapon.

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...

The truth of what really happened there is obviously being covered up and we may never know the truth, but I believe this hypothesis is very possible.

I remember reading at the time a rather strange thread on GLP, in which an 'insider' was giving information that strange things with submarines were occurring in the Gulf of Mexico. I didn't attach much credence to these reports, and still don't really, but I think it's worth having another look at them in the light of the information in this video. The link: www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a very important issue and there has been a lot of speculation and cover up. Personally I am disgusted in the way it has been managed and the destruction that has been caused. Here is a link to a few news items that the main media has not picked up www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are some very serious unanswered questions remaining with this problem.

new topics

join