It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Truthers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Must have problems with reading comprehension - like the part that states that the North wing collapsed during
the fire

Here is video - notice large volume of smoke, aka building is on fire. note how north half collapses

www.liveleak.com...

Building is steel framed - Check

Building is on fire - Check

Building (or significant part) collapses during fire - Check

One other thing - this fire was actively fought, WTC 7 was not do to lack of water, damage to standpipes (internal
plumbing) and structural damage

Your conclusion that buildings can collapse because of fire damage is false....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
What makes me laugh is that all the people who claimed i was dangerous for this stuff, have committed more crimes and violence than i ever will be, i have never done anything.

I have never committed a crime in 19 years of police perving into my life.
I have never been violent in 19 years of police perving into my life.

Police and gov officials, have been waiting for 19 years for me to do something, since i left my alevels. Still nothing that ever proved them right. But of course they are the thugs or criminals, who commit all the crimes they want.

So i have never been dangerous, but the people who wrecked my life like gov and police have wrecked many a life for no reason, lol.

Irony rules.

Police and gov just make it all up about people they target.
edit on 1/11/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

I am truly sorry to read about your perspective on life. You are obviously not very happy.

But, you do rather confirm the subject of this thread. I don't feel that the police " have been perving into my life " nor do I think that the police and government "have wrecked many a life ".

Your level of paranoia and hostility suggests danger to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by igigi

... collapse of a substantial portion ... , ... a significant structural collapse occurred ...

What part of that did you not understand ?

resulting in the need to demolish the building

No... it appears that *this* is the part that *you* do not understand.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by igigi
9/11 was an inside job

Dude, stop making stuff up. The fire fighters on site were reporting out of control fires and that there were bulges in the side of the building as well as the building making unnatural creaking sounds, so they knew full flipping well the building was going to come down simply from looking at it and listening to it.

It's patently obvious you've become so seduced by these damed fool conspiracy web sites...namely, that lunatic Alex Jones and his Prison Planet site...that you WANT these conspiracy stories to be true so you're grasping at any straw that can keep them alive. For one thing, the videos of the collapse specifically showed the penthouse collapsed into the interior of WTC 7 ten seconds before the rest of the building fell so of COURSE everyone heard BOOM BOOM BOOM coming out of the structure. That's the whole reason those con artists always snip off the part of the video showing the penthouse collapse- they don't want anyone to know there's an altternative reason for what people heard.

You'll excuse me if I say I'll believe the opinions of the firefighters who were physically there and could report the condition of WTC 7 with their own eyes rather than some con artist trying to make a buck off of other people's abject paranoia. Tell me, when is that war Alex Jones predicted Bush would incite with Iran going to start? I'm still waiting.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
reply to post by igigi

Just wanted to be the 1st to let you know, G.O.D. and his boys will quickly avert everything in your post except the 2nd video...which they will claim is known world-wide to be debunked. They will tell you that the explosion you hear never happened and that those guys on the phone were scared by the boom of the fireman's voice that comes up to them. I say BS but just wanted to prepare you. BTW, not one of them has ever shown ANY proof that the boom was not geniune, they just claim as much.

You of course are lying through your teeth. I do not deny there were explosions nor do I know of anyone else who denies there were explosions so that's a fallacy of your own invention. The issue is over what created the explosions. I state the explosions were caused by thing we irrefutably know were in the building I.E transformers, pressurized pipes, etc, while you imagine they are things you hope were in the building I.E controlled demolitions, thermite, etc. Case in point- the penthouse collapsed into the interior of WTC 7 so of course the collapse would cause a hell of a racket. Only someone so fanatically hard core fanatic in their conspiracy beliefs will insist the penthouse would collapse silently and all the noise had to have been from demolitions.

This actually does relate to the OP...the whole reason why the truthers have become dangerous as far as sincere 9/11 research goes is because they've become notorious for pushing out so much outright BAD information and it's getting people all paranoid over foolishness. "No interceptors were scrambled". "all the WTC bomb dogs were withdrawn", "no fires in WTC 7", and so on. How can you seriously say you're only interested in knowing the truth when what you're doing is forcing others to swallow your conspiracy claims regardless of what the truth actually is?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Dude, stop making stuff up. The fire fighters on site were reporting out of control fires and that there were bulges in the side of the building as well as the building making unnatural creaking sounds, so they knew full flipping well the building was going to come down simply from looking at it and listening to it.
Dude, I think you need to re-watch this video again. If you would of taken the time to watch, listen, pay-attention, and do your own independent research into what I posted instead of blanket painting it as Alex Jones seduction.

In that video you will here audio recorded during the collapse of WTC 7. It is clearly audible as two timed blasts followed by seven equally spaced blasts. I defy you to produce a building collapse that includes precisely timed naturally occurring blasts; any collapse that is not performed by a demolition team should suffice.

It's patently obvious you've become so seduced by these damed fool conspiracy web sites...namely, that lunatic Alex Jones and his Prison Planet site...that you WANT these conspiracy stories to be true so you're grasping at any straw that can keep them alive. For one thing, the videos of the collapse specifically showed the penthouse collapsed into the interior of WTC 7 ten seconds before the rest of the building fell so of COURSE everyone heard BOOM BOOM BOOM coming out of the structure. That's the whole reason those con artists always snip off the part of the video showing the penthouse collapse- they don't want anyone to know there's an altternative reason for what people heard.
Now, again.. I know the first YouTube embed still photo may be deceiving to you, again I must implore you to watch the video and realize that it is whole in portrayal. The entirety of the collapse can be seen.

I sense you're latching onto the prisonplanet link I slapped in there, but again, swallow your pride and check the page out. You'll be pleasantly surprised that it contains other videos that DO NOT SHOW THE PENTHOUSE COLLAPSING; just as you purpose there ARE videos that are edited, the one above is not one of them.

The infowars/prisonplanet clip only has one audible boom; but I'd argue any booms that are so specially timed, as I stated above, warrant discussion. Again, love to see some precisely timed naturally occurring blasts.

You'll excuse me if I say I'll believe the opinions of the firefighters who were physically there and could report the condition of WTC 7 with their own eyes rather than some con artist trying to make a buck off of other people's abject paranoia. Tell me, when is that war Alex Jones predicted Bush would incite with Iran going to start? I'm still waiting.
Now again I think you're crossing streams on this one. Of course we should believe the first responders; they were there, we were not! I'm not denying that Saloman Brothers' WTC 7 wasn't in a bad way before collapsing, I'm saying it was pulled; it was a controlled demolition.

I'm not denying Alex Jones is a mouth-piece/con-artist/sensationalist etc. You "must pay" (according to him) for the information, but not really, it's all openly available online (usually, torrent lives fluctuates). If you pay for something, be prepared for a healthy dose of adverts.

Calm down a bit and let's have a civil discussion.

EDIT:
At any rate, to get back to the OP: there's an overwhelming amount of suspect "evidence" in the case of 9/11. Enough, I think, to warrant a truth based investigation into the happenings on, before, and after 9/11.
edit on 12-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Funny how there werent similiar explosions heard when other skyscrapers burned. It isnt just civillians who look mighty puzzled and surprised, the firefighters react as if they did not expect explosions as well.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

That speaks directly to the core of this subject: credible witness on the day of the attacks heard/saw things that directly conflict with the "official narrative."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
reply to post by igigi

Just wanted to be the 1st to let you know, G.O.D. and his boys will quickly avert everything in your post except the 2nd video...which they will claim is known world-wide to be debunked. They will tell you that the explosion you hear never happened and that those guys on the phone were scared by the boom of the fireman's voice that comes up to them. I say BS but just wanted to prepare you. BTW, not one of them has ever shown ANY proof that the boom was not geniune, they just claim as much.

You of course are lying through your teeth. I do not deny there were explosions nor do I know of anyone else who denies there were explosions so that's a fallacy of your own invention. The issue is over what created the explosions. I state the explosions were caused by thing we irrefutably know were in the building I.E transformers, pressurized pipes, etc, while you imagine they are things you hope were in the building I.E controlled demolitions, thermite, etc. Case in point- the penthouse collapsed into the interior of WTC 7 so of course the collapse would cause a hell of a racket. Only someone so fanatically hard core fanatic in their conspiracy beliefs will insist the penthouse would collapse silently and all the noise had to have been from demolitions.

This actually does relate to the OP...the whole reason why the truthers have become dangerous as far as sincere 9/11 research goes is because they've become notorious for pushing out so much outright BAD information and it's getting people all paranoid over foolishness. "No interceptors were scrambled". "all the WTC bomb dogs were withdrawn", "no fires in WTC 7", and so on. How can you seriously say you're only interested in knowing the truth when what you're doing is forcing others to swallow your conspiracy claims regardless of what the truth actually is?

That was an awful lot of...drivel
...where you relentlessly accused me of implying or saying things that are absolutely nowhere to be found in my post. Seems like a bit of an over-reaction. Not surprisingly you did indeed ignore what was actually written in my post, but I digress. BTW don't you know that ATS (this site you are on right now) is one of those "damned fooled conspiracy sites" you have been constantly referencing?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I like it. I think a lot of those people named have way more to know than you or I. And if some of those in the know fellows believe theres something else to the story, well... 'Dave', destroy their creds.

btw, I'm a call OS'ers Dave for now on.. please if you all wish to join in..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Agreed. Goodoldave suffers from knee-jerk reactionism, it's a rear condition that exists mainly in "official narrative"rs and people with Tourette...
You gotta at least read the poster's info and digest it before vomiting all over said post!

All those good old Daves out there just start to sound like good ol' Rumsy.

Granted he's trying to convey the idea that military intellegence is a complex operation; you have to constantely be assessing the situation. Knowns and unknowns and even known unknowns! Like we "knew" Iraq had (prolly got rid of um! just sayin..) but the unknown of the known was how many??

Like we KNOW nano-thermite was found in WTC dust samples... What is unknown about the known is: how did it get there? Re-open the investigation; come clean.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Funny how there werent similiar explosions heard when other skyscrapers burned. It isnt just civillians who look mighty puzzled and surprised, the firefighters react as if they did not expect explosions as well

I'll be sure to tell the woman I know who used to work in the north tower that there weren't any explosions. She told me that she saw with her own eyes the elevator doors explode and sheets of flame shooting out and pushing a man across the room. She also tells me that as she climbed down the stairwell to escape it sounded like gigantic boulders were crashing down the stairs from above.

She lives in New Jersey and commutes to NYC to work. Where do YOU live, again?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure I heard that in a transcript or an interview.. verbatim... so.. are we sure your not saying its a friend of your but really mean some less popular interview... I just cannot believe you are a 'Dave" yet know some one personally who claims explosions.. ?? so why are you a "Dave" , Dave?

I dont get it.. and you do know theres like .. I don't know, 40 other forums.. why does someone who is so confident in the "Dave" story, that they'll spend day and night posting in the same forum, the same "Dave" believing story..

so I'll find your friends name since I'm just about positive I can google that quote and narrow it down..

link   

"Pressure waves" and "Dust puffs" according to the NIST report, wasn't it?
[ sarcasm]Can't possibly of been an explosion![ /sarcasm]

Again it seems we're on the same side.
edit on 12-1-2011 by igigi because: .

link   
What we do know in our known knowns, is that the whole political scene is pure comedy! Relax, take a break!
(if it wasn't so sad I would too!)
Most Americans believe Jon Stewart more than (s)elected officials!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You must have forgot the claims you're peddling here were debunked in your very own thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing at all like the complete collapses of 9-11. If you think it is then it explains a lot about you...

Remember this pic thedman?

You can't debunk the obvious.

Edit; here ya go thedman save you clicking the link, I'll just embarrass you right here...

(oh well I hoped the pic would show, click away...)
edit on 1/12/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'll be sure to tell the woman I know who used to work in the north tower that there weren't any explosions. She told me that she saw with her own eyes the elevator doors explode and sheets of flame shooting out and pushing a man across the room. She also tells me that as she climbed down the stairwell to escape it sounded like gigantic boulders were crashing down the stairs from above.

She lives in New Jersey and commutes to NYC to work. Where do YOU live, again?

Good Lord Dave.
Its funny how this is the first time I have ever heard/read of you mentioning you knew/know a witness personally that was in the WTC.
Seems that would have been a good thing to state in this particular thread.

In the above thread, what is being spoken of is, in fact exactly what you are speaking of now...except, you fail to mention at all, you know of someone else who witnessed exactly what you are mentioning.

HMMMMM.....

Im calling BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
Im calling BS.

Seems to be a lot of that going on huh?

Good catch...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by thedman

You must have forgot the claims you're peddling here were debunked in your very own thread...

Nice find!! I really *should* use the search function more... luckily I found the report and read it myself and got the pertinent information to refute Delft University School of Architecture theory.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

S&F great find.

I feel the frustration of all these senior officers and high ranking government officials.
This also convinces me that only a handful of treasonous officials in the Bush administration had their hands in helping to pull off 911. Most officials in our government had nothing to do with 911 nor knew 911 was going too happened.

How could government officials stop a false flag operation when there was know knowledge of it in the first place?

Many of you debunkers arguments are, it was the government job to know that something was being planned.
Not if this false flag was planned and carried out in complete secrecy.
The real perpetrators probably left no paper trail, nothing… They knew if they were caught they would certainly face death, and disgrace their families, friends.
I don’t believe there is any Intel to be found and I don’t believe CIA has anything either.

Don’t get me wrong, in most high government agency there is known corruption, so it is “possible” a few CIA could have helped in the process of organization and destroying of any real evidence linking to the real terrorist in the Bush administration.

What we do know is 911 was carried out so well, it was done with military accuracy and timing. The way the WTC came down in one hour after impact, to all the video evidence disappearing at the Pentagon and surrounding business, to how well these planes were able to do all these top gun maneuvers, maneuvers that some top gun pilots say were impossible. We also see that the usual protocols were not carried out on 911, as if orders were given for everyone to stand down from our military, NORAD, FAA, and so on…
No answers were giving to the American people to why everyone was silent in our government while the events were unfolding. All we have been given for answers are some excuses and more silence.

[color=gold]Truther are to be feared for those in our government that were involved in participating in 911 and covering up.

edit on 12-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join