It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Truthers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Most Americans don't know what kind of people 9/11 truthers really are. So they can't figure out whether or not they are dangerous. Below is a list of people...

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 11-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The truth shall set this country free.
Truth inspired my avatar
Super-Thermite and corruption...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Okay , I checked out your link and here are my thoughts .

Did you happen to notice that list is replete with CIA and other intelligence officials ? Wow . Can you comprehend the implications of that ?

Here , I'll break it down for you ... These are the VERY people whose job it was to PREVENT 9/11 from happening in the first place !

Does anyone other than myself see the irony in this ?

The very people charged with gathering intell , disseminating that intell , and applying that intell to ward off attacks such as 9/11 , are the ones who failed America and the world that day .

Do you not see how fallacious it is for those screwballs to turn around and proclaim it was an inside job ?

Also , did you happen to notice all those other officials who are asserting it was an inside job , that WERE NOT maimed , killed , or otherwise "silenced" by the USG for their opinions on 9/11 ? Just thought I would point that out , as it flys in the face of claims by you and other truthers that anyone who stands up and speaks out against the USG , in regards to 9/11 , either have their careers ruined , wind up dead , or are otherwise silenced .

Why were all those people not killed ? Why were their careers not destroyed ?

Sorry , but for those who were responsible for preventing events such as 9/11 to turn around and point fingers at the USG , well , that reeks of disinfo , in my opinion . Maybe the TM is the brainchild of the CIA ?

C'mon , don't you see how absurd it is ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Most Americans don't know what kind of people 9/11 truthers really are. So they can't figure out whether or not they are dangerous. Below is a list of people...

www.globalresearch.ca...

When all these people said, "they're open to the possibility that it's an inside job" and "it was probably an inside job" they're not approaching it according to what their professional expertise says. They're approaching it according to their own personal uninformed opinion, and with the lingo they're using (I.E. "asymetrical collapse") I can see right away they're simply people who've been suckered by the drivel those damned fool conspiracy web sites are shoveling. You're simply mentioning these people because of their impressive sounding credentials.

Please, explain to me, how does being a "military analyst" make someone an informed source on whether or not fires can cause enough thermal expansion to cause a building to collapse?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Well many people resigned in protest, not much of a career left to destroy. Those are people with families. You kill them, then more people will ask questions, such as their families.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That doesn't answer my question .

So , here's another one for you ... how many of those whom you , and other truthers allege were killed in order to silence them , how many of those people didn't have families ?

Another illogical assertion on your part .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
the only danger the truth movement presents to the establishment and its zealots are factual information showing that 9-11 was indeed an inside job, rather a multi-faceted multi national inside job.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I assume you're talking about WTC7... if so then WTC7 would be the FIRST and ONLY building in the history of making steel-reinforced buildings to have collapsed (control demolition style) do to a simple "office fire."

Not to mention the media snafu of reporting on WTC7 being collapsed ~30 minutes prior to it actually collapsing.. The narrative was written, disseminated through the MSM and reported on as fact; when in fact the building was still standing, structurally sound then -> BOOM BOOM BOOM ... the tower collapses on it's own footprint.

You believe your fairy-tale.. I'll believe the TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I dont quite see where you are going with this, or what you are trying to express.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Okay , You have made claims in other posts , that there would be more people come forward and express their opinions about 9/11 being an inside job , but the reason they don't is because of repercussions from the USG , ranging from career-suicide to outright death at the hands of tptb .

Above , I pointed out there are people from your link who have not been ostracized , people whose careers have not suffered , and people who have not wound up dead as a result of their vocalizations .

I queried you as to why these people didn't suffer as a result of their views of 9/11 , you failed to give a direct answer , choosing instead to imply that there are those with families who would ask questions if something befell them .

I then asked for an example of people who were allegedly killed by tptb due to being vocal about questioning the USG , concerning 9/11 , and how many of these people did not have families .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by igigi

I assume you're talking about WTC7... if so then WTC7 would be the FIRST and ONLY building in the history of making steel-reinforced buildings to have collapsed (control demolition style) do to a simple "office fire."

It is a gross misrepresentation of the facts to say that what happened to WTC 7 is a "simple office fire". Not only did a gigantic building nearby fall down on it, the collapse of said gigantic building destroyed the water supplies to the fire suppression systems causing the fires in WTC 7 to burn out of control. Firefighters at WTC 7 specifically said the fires were causing a three story tall bulge in the side of the building, so the fires were doing *something* bad to the structure.

How many other cases in those "other buildings in history" you're referring to did this likewise happen?

Not to mention the media snafu of reporting on WTC7 being collapsed ~30 minutes prior to it actually collapsing.. The narrative was written, disseminated through the MSM and reported on as fact; when in fact the building was still standing, structurally sound then -> BOOM BOOM BOOM ... the tower collapses on it's own footprint.

If you're going to quote this conspiracy factoid then please quote it correctly. The BBC didn't report WTC7 collapsing 30 odd minutes before it did. The BBC reported THE SALOMON BROTHERS BUILDING had collapsed 30 off minutes before it did. It's patently obvious they didn't know the actual name for WTC 7 was the Salomon Brothers building and confused it with one of the other buildings. I say this because until you conspiracy people started coming out of the woodwork, *I* didn't know the proper name for WTC 7 was the Salomon Brother's building. Tell me, did *you* know the proper name for WTC 7 was the Salomon Brothers building?

You believe your fairy-tale.. I'll believe the TRUTH.

You can believe whatever you want to believe in as being "the truth". My point is that you're not going to get it from Dylan Avery or any of the other con artists behind those damned fool conspiracy web sites.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Some people have been targeted, in one case directly by congress. Putting yourself at risk for exposing yourself as a truther is a risk. I never said it was an suicidal act. Some people came forward others didnt. I still think more people would come forward if no risk would be attached to it. If you are wondering what the agenda of those people from the CIA is, why dont you go and ask them? Somehow I am getting the impression you are merely trying to talk all this away with nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Somehow I am getting the impression you are merely trying to talk all this away with nothing at all.

To the contrary , I am posing direct , legitimate questions , which you are refusing to answer .

I can't say that it surprises me though , as I've seen this pattern too many times in these 9/11 threads .

A truther makes claims , I and others come along and question those claims , said truther refuses to give direct answers to the questions posed .

There are even threads that give up the ghost entirely , when the questions become too painful for the truthers to answer .

So , once again , why haven't those people in your link suffered or died as a result of their views and opinions ?

Or will you concede that your assertion of career-suicide and death is not supported by facts , in light of the above evidence ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
No you are saying nothing at all about the topic at hand. I never said nobody came forward, I just said more people would come forward and raise questions, if there were no risk attatched to being a truther and i maintain that. That not everybody gets the same treatment does not mean there is not a risk attatched to it. A risk many are not willing to take. You can pretend this is not true, but this would be just you pretending to yourself. If you have a problem with the people in the list contact them and ask them if they whish to debate you. Any questions you have regarding them they are better suited to answer them and if you are polite they might even be avaiable.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yeah, acutually, I did know WTC 7 was the Salomon Brothers building...

Fire suppression systems not working, whatever, it is still the 1st and ONLY ->steel-reinforced

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

If you have a problem with the people in the list contact them and ask them if they whish to debate you.

Come on , stop deflecting . Those people aren't the ones making the claims I am asking you to address .

You should either address my questions , or concede that said claims of yours have no merit .

Furthermore , why do you refuse to comment on my thoughts about the intell officials ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I already replied. I said there is a risk attatched to coming out as being a truther. You argue because not every single person coming out as a truther is being targeted in some way this is not true. I disagree with that, people have seen and heard of professionals beng targeted in one way or another for being a truther. That does not mean that it happens to everybody. However the risk still persists and many do not want to take the chance. However this is not the topic of the discussion.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Whew... I am glad someone finally said it.. Dangerous as dangerous comes... At least to logical thinking, that is.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by igigi

Yeah, acutually, I did know WTC 7 was the Salomon Brothers building...

all right, fair enough...but nonetheless you still cannot deny that it is an esoteric detail that not many people outside of NYC would know, particularly a bunch of Brits working for the BBC and specifically reporters grasping for any detail they can put on the air.

Fire suppression systems not working, whatever, it is still the 1st and ONLY ->steel-reinforced

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join