It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry The Biggest Multinational Corporation in the World.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Nah it's all good i understand off topic posts happen all the time, its just seems to be becoming a trend with the subtle mocking of the current discussion at hand added to the offtopicness is what i dislike when yous are clearly on the other side of the argument/discussion.
edit on 8-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
So, now I know freemasonry takes its teachings from the bible. This gave me another reason for not becoming a part of it.

Many of the teachings in the Bible are universal in nature and appear in most other belief systems. However, Masonry in other parts of the world will not use the Bible but substitute with their own volume of 'sacred law'.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

dude, you must be like, psycic or something.

did they teach you that in mason school?

far out man.

Oh dear... Let the self congratulating back slapping commence!
This schoolyard bullying technique used the masons on here is so typical of those with a low self esteem or something to hide. If you're not verbally rubbing each others genitals and decrying your love for each other and how great you are, you're turning on those who dare question your beliefs.
A question; If you and your lodge members where all in a party and someone asked a question or poked fun at one of you, would you all drop what you were doing and gather together around the guilty person to verbally bully him like you do on here?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Interesting coming from a the same person who tried to belittle someone else by being disengenious about facts. You can not butter your bread on both sides so stop being hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Interesting coming from a the same person who tried to belittle someone else by being disengenious about facts. You can not butter your bread on both sides so stop being hypocritical.

And you apparently cannot answer a simple question!
A mason calling a non mason hypocritical!!!! I've just jaughed so hard my spleen is now on the rug!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
And you apparently cannot answer a simple question!

Answer: It happens with some frequency and I do not really care as long as the person has a good sense of humor.

A mason calling a non mason hypocritical!!!!

No, another poster calling you hypocritical. If you do not like the association then try to be more forth coming in the future instead of being disengenious.

I've just jaughed so hard my spleen is now on the rug!

Did it fall out of the hole in your story?

edit on 8-2-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

look sport, resulting to insults every time you start to run out of lies is getting a bit old, and the preoccupation with mens genitals is creepy. how about you say what you want to say and leave the insults back in cherey old England.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

look sport, resulting to insults every time you start to run out of lies is getting a bit old, and the preoccupation with mens genitals is creepy. how about you say what you want to say and leave the insults back in cherey old England.

What lies?
What insults?
And your preoccupation with poking badgers with sticks is not only illegal but also incredibly weird!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Please, if you will, show us all where I am hostile and confrontational to yu and your masonic friends!?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see those murals depicting death for us normal citizens in Denver Airport and see the whole building has been paid for by an non existent masonic group and I can't help but believe that the freemasons are not to be trusted. I certainly wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him...

I also wonder why you didn't inform us all about the masonic group who financed the building of the airport but which doesn't exist!
I also wonder why I'm wasting my time talking to a freemason and expecting him to tell the truth!!!

1.Anyone who subserviently stands in front of another man and calls him "master" should have their testicles removed as they don't deserve to own them.
2.Any man who wears an apron had better be baking a cake!
3.Any man who wears an apron as a fashion excessary needs help.
4.The only three degrees I'm interested in sing "When Will I See You Again."
5.The only Wizard I want to hear from teaches at Hogwarts or spends December incessantly singing how he wishes it could be christmas every day...

This is going to come as a huge surprise to you self obsessed cult followers "but nobody is interested!"

Well, for one thing the above post does not make sense! I find myself stuck between feeling sad and feeling anger at someone using the english language in such a ridiculous way! "I like attention and I was starting to become sad!" Okay, we should not laugh at the retarded but are you expecting to be taken serious with your moronic post!? I don't know whether to laugh at you or donate money to your charity you pathetic excuse for a human being. However, as a freemason I'm already aware that you like attention, although its not deserving! Also, as a freemason I can sympathise with the fact that you're sad! How could you be anything else!!? To recap, thanks, I will undoubtedly have a nice day.... Will you!?

next you'll be trying to convince us all that your not all godless heathens!

I think people would not be bothered by the masonic cult if it wasn't for the fact that they look utter berks dressed in white gloves and aprons! Then they beef up the secrets aspect of their group before claiming they are open and the secrets freely available, at which point they aren't secrets anymore! Its this tieing one up in knots that makes me worry about the freemasons. Not that they are taking over the world, as some claim, but its the pomposity and ridiculousness of it all... Masons claim to make a good man better but then they start calling each other master, etc, and that strikes me as being subservient.
This is not an attack, just an observation.
No, it's clearly an attack.

You don't trust us, you call us liars. You insult our traditions.

I think we'll all agree I'm not.
Somehow, I'd wager we disagree... Seems pretty hostile and confrontational to me...
edit on 2011.2.7 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

any questions?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oh simmer down. At least we don't have to play "doc" and "diagnose" others in order to attack their character to feel better.

I didn't realize Network Dude and Augustus Masonicus were expressing their love for each other. Hey guys! When is the wedding?!

Depends on what was said and if the person deserved it.

I've just jaughed so hard my spleen is now on the rug!

You should probably see a doctor about that

I'm pretty sure Josh already showed everyone your blatantly hostile posts towards us demeaning us.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh look, and you've all gave each other pretty little stars.. Isn't that nice. Loved the long list of my statements yet none of them were attacks or insults. I say again, you must all be pretty timid folk if you think my question about the mysterious plaque in Denver airport was somehow an attack! You also must be a very strange bunch if you think me sticking up for the masons against those who believe you're the NWO, or reptile shape changing thingies, is somehow an attack! For those of you who just jump on Augustus and network Dudes, "Everyones attacking us", bandwagon, let me make my views plain yet again.
I see the masons in the same light as I do a social club.
I dont think you're anything to be scared of or worried of.
I dont think you're shape changers... (thats just silly).
And I dont think you're all devil worshippers.
But, I DO find the way you interact with one another incredibly entertaining.
I DO enjoy how you gang up on anyone who dares question your beliefs.
And I definately DO think masons are arrogant and, in some cases, egotistical. This is not an attack just an observation.
Observations people! Not attacks... just simple observations. If anyone thinks its an attack then I can only wonder how you came to that assumption and apologise because it wasn't my intention.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well, for one thing the above post does not make sense! I find myself stuck between feeling sad and feeling anger at someone using the english language in such a ridiculous way! "I like attention and I was starting to become sad!" Okay, we should not laugh at the retarded but are you expecting to be taken serious with your moronic post!? I don't know whether to laugh at you or donate money to your charity you pathetic excuse for a human being. However, as a freemason I'm already aware that you like attention, although its not deserving! Also, as a freemason I can sympathise with the fact that you're sad! How could you be anything else!!? To recap, thanks, I will undoubtedly have a nice day.... Will you!?

Look, it's painfully obvious you are a troll. Everyone who reads this knows it, and me pointing it out, has no bearing on the outcome of your trollness. Please look at the bolded part of the above post. Any ideas who wrote that? You cannot understand words even when you are the one writing them. maybe you should take a break from typing and just practice reading for a while.

edit to add:
I starred your post so you didn't feel like such a looser.

edit on 9-2-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thumbs up for your participation in the 911 threads . Anyone willing to take on goodoldave and co is alright in my book ,

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Look, it's painfully obvious you are a troll. Everyone who reads this knows it, and me pointing it out, has no bearing on the outcome of your trollness. Please look at the bolded part of the above post. Any ideas who wrote that? You cannot understand words even when you are the one writing them. maybe you should take a break from typing and just practice reading for a while.

edit to add:
I starred your post so you didn't feel like such a looser.

edit on 9-2-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

For those of us who rejoice in the English language, as well of those of us who read your above textastonished by your destruction of the English language-you cannot understand words etc, did you honestly just use the word "trollness"! I think before you should ever indulge yourself in adult conversation with grown ups again you should be made to sit down and study the English dictionary! I've searched through it and can't find the word "trollness!" Troll yes, trollness absolutely not! How stupid, arrogant and crass must you be feeling right now..? Incidentally, how stupid must you be feeling considering that you're arguing with someone who doesn't disagree with you but feels that you are all just social club members with a serious dress code problem!
Sorry, but let me leave it to other non masons to decide who is right. Seems to me that people like me who aren't scared of you and don't feel you're important on the world scene, annoy you just as much as those who feel you are shape shifting thingies, the NWO or devil worshippers!?
Lets face it, the proof is in the pudding. What you are is attention seekers... As Network Dude said earlier, any attention is better than no attention.
I think any adult who dares use the word, trollness, in and adult serious conversation is deserving of absolutely no attention whatsoever... Here's an idea! Why not give another half baked, badly thought out pathetic reply and then get your sad and pathetic masonic friends to reward your bad grasping of the English language with stars!!! It's what you normally do anyway...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

For those of us who rejoice in the English language, as well of those of us who read your above textastonished by your destruction of the English language-you cannot understand words etc, did you honestly just use the word "trollness"!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

For those of us who rejoice in the English language, as well of those of us who read your above textastonished by your destruction of the English language-you cannot understand words etc, did you honestly just use the word "trollness"!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

We've now reached the point we're forced to judge between the omission of a question mark or the completley making up a new, hitherto unheard of English word.. Ladies and gentleman of the jury I give you.... "Trollness!"

Well now, if you are going to berate another poster for their choice of words perhaps your use of punctuation and grammar should be spotless. The question mark was only one of several 'questionable' offenses.

Augustus, the kettles fine, you should stop smoking that pot!

Personally I am more of a beer drinker. Marijuana is notorious for imparing ones command of syntax and grammar.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Punctuation and grammar is forgivable when quickly writing a response. Creating an unknown, never before heard of word, and then daring to use it on a forum such as this, is quite honestly unforgivable and contemptible...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Punctuation and grammar is forgivable when quickly writing a response. Creating an unknown, never before heard of word, and then daring to use it on a forum such as this, is quite honestly unforgivable and contemptible...

I think the average person would understand the implied meaning. Nevertheless, I shall report him to the Minister of Silly Words.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I think the average person would understand the implied meaning. Nevertheless, I shall report him to the Minister of Silly Words.

Is the Minister of silly words another masonic title?
So, please, can we stop this tit-for-tat, swapping of muted, argumentitive posts now?
I'm honestly not against you, aren't scared of you and don't think others should be either! I'm a fan of the human condition and how we interact and respond to each other. Nothing more and nothing less.
Do we stop this childishness now or carry on until it gets personal? I hope it's the fist option...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join