It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry The Biggest Multinational Corporation in the World.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There is nothing free about freemasonry. Their goal is to enslave the masses. They want the power to control everything and everyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
Classic self centred masonic reasoning since you have absolutely no idea which country I come from! Next you'll be telling me my star sign and what the future holds for me! Absolutely pathetic...

No, not at all. I asked if you were from the United Kingdom earlier and to correct me if I was wrong. You did not.

You still did not answer my question. It is obvious you are not trying to have a civil discourse but would rather engage in a hostile and confrontational exchange.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If there are no negative elements to freemasonry , is there a freemasons for 911 truth movement anywhere ?
The masons on ats are here because they believe in conspiracies right ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Freemasons are just like anyone else. Some may believe in the 9-11 conspiracy, and some may not. Just as some may believe in Bigfoot and some may not. Most of us came here for a wide variety of conspiracy theories. Trust me, masonry does not have any power over any groups where it's opinion (if it were possible to have an opinion as a whole group) would matter. From conversations on this site with the masons I know, I would say most don't believe the 9-11 inside job theory. I personally think there is enough strangeness to warrant further investigation but I am not convinced that our government did it. But that is my opinion and not that of masonry.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere
Do you have some sort of evidence or first hand experience in Masonic ritual that shows they are bizarre and grotesque ? And if they do not effect you in any way , shape or form , why would they bother you in the first place ?

" In the induction ceremony the initiate is bare-chested and blindfolded with a noose around his neck. He is then taken outside the lodge, they knock on the door and a person inside asks the initiate what he wants? He then answers by saying, “I want to come out of the darkness and enter into the light of freemasonry.” The initiate is then brought into the lodge still blindfolded and a dagger or sword or other sharp object is placed against his bare chest. He then swears the first of many blood oaths and curses over himself and his family. He agrees to be murdered or mutilated if the oath of the degree is violated."

If you can't see anything bizarre here, than I can't say anything to you because you have been blinded by the false light of freemasonry.

But by following your logic , why don't we do away with presidents/leaders of countries , heads of states , mayors of cities and all other forms of government because it is a "pyramid structure " . Also following your logic , companies need not have presidents /CEOs' , managers , supervisors , board of directors because it is a "Pyramid structure" and all employees can just do as they please

Governments are needed because you wanted to be governed and you are not taking the responsibility of your actions. Knowledge and skills are for sharing, and they can be taught to any individual irrespective of his being dock worker or a janitor. You are comparing freemasonry to a Multi-Million dollar company, and clearly pointing that freemasonry it is a Multi-Million dollar company.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

What's wrong with white gloves and aprons.

What are we beefing up?

Mister (Mr.) = Master

Worshipful doesn't mean we worship someone. We use it to denote that that particular office is one to be respected.

Arrogance? How? Do you not tell your friends good job on anything they do?

What smugness? Many of us here have said we don't think we are above non-members. Where do you get that we think we are above the rest?

You call us arrogant and egotistical, and yet you speak so highly of yourself and look down on a group you clearly know nothing about.

reply to post by vinay86

What is grotesque? Our rituals are very solemn and respectful. They do impart moral lessons in them. As for the Grand Master, he is just like the Worshipful Master who serves for a one year term. It's just a title of distinction. The Grand Master doesn't bottle up information for him to keep to himself. He has committees and meetings, and now mass emails that where the information is put out. Most Grand Masters only hold one meeting a year and usually don't mind just sitting on the sideline. Every Grand Master I've known is actually very humble about his position.

The Grand Master of the Blue Lodge isn't empowered with any great knowledge about the Blue Lodge than any other Master Mason.

reply to post by hab22

*cough* Evidence? *cough*

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
" In the induction ceremony the initiate is bare-chested and blindfolded with a noose around his neck. He is then taken outside the lodge, they knock on the door and a person inside asks the initiate what he wants? He then answers by saying, “I want to come out of the darkness and enter into the light of freemasonry.” The initiate is then brought into the lodge still blindfolded and a dagger or sword or other sharp object is placed against his bare chest. He then swears the first of many blood oaths and curses over himself and his family. He agrees to be murdered or mutilated if the oath of the degree is violated."

If you can't see anything bizarre here, than I can't say anything to you because you have been blinded by the false light of freemasonry.

That is bizarre. Luckily, it's also nowhere in Masonic ritual.

Governments are needed because you wanted to be governed and you are not taking the responsibility of your actions.

So you don't take responsibility for your actions because the NGOs you work with have a hierarchical administrative structure?

Knowledge and skills are for sharing, and they can be taught to any individual irrespective of his being dock worker or a janitor.

Once again, there's no "special knowledge" only given to the Worshipful Master of a lodge or the Grand Master of a Grand Lodge. They're administrative titles given to presiding officers.

You are comparing freemasonry to a Multi-Million dollar company, and clearly pointing that freemasonry it is a Multi-Million dollar company.

No, he's pointing out the commonalities between Freemasonry and every other organization in the world, and clearly pointing toward Freemasonry being an organization in the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
There appear to be a LOT of freemasons here. When will you guys set up freemasons for 911 truth ? With your resources and connections i believe good work would be achieved.

Agreed with you, there is no space for debate left, as there is only Pro side here. I don't think freemasons would ever set up any 911 truth movement or research about poisons in Pepsi, Coke, Mc donald food or Fluoride in water or chem-trails in the sky because it is not in their social moral values curriculum.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

If I tell you that symbolically eating flesh and drinking blood of another is sick and disgusting, most would agree with me, until they find out I am speaking of the Holy Eucharist in traditional Christian churches. Once it is understood, it is perfectly acceptable to those who believe. Once you understand the lessons on masonry, all the rituals and oaths make sense, but until you understand them, they will be confusing and perhaps even scary. You have every right to be skeptical, and to question what you don't understand. But you also have the obligation to listen to the answers to the questions you ask.

Just because I don't like food cooked with curry, doesn't mean it's bad, it just means it's not for me.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213
That is bizarre. Luckily, it's also nowhere in Masonic ritual.

You are saying there is no noose, blindfolding, bare-chest involved, there is plenty of video proof and written records in freemasonry literature for that, and if you don't see anything bizarre in it than you are definitely blinded and brainwashed. Please click on cc for English translation in this video:

edit on 7/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You are saying there is no noose, blindfolding, bare-chest involved

Perhaps I should have said "85% of it's nowhere in Masonic ritual" rather than "it's nowhere in Masonic ritual". My bad.

there is plenty of video proof and written records in freemasonry literature for that, and if you don't see anything bizarre in it than you are definitely blinded and brainwashed.

Also in said Masonic literature are the full explanations of the meaning of each one. The blindfold inculcate's trust in one's conductor, and in the fraternity, not to do one any harm. The cable-tow around one's neck (it's not specifically a noose, at least not in the odious sense of the term) is to lead the candidate from the room should he lose his desire to become a Mason. The regalia of each degree has a meaning specific to each one, and is also readily available in Duncan's Ritual and other monitors.

If you can't see the importance of these ideals, then symbolism is lost on you and you're nothing but a closed-minded bigot. (I don't actually believe that, but see how easy it is to call names?)
edit on 7-2-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: various reasons

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Hi friend , Imagine though if they started such a movement , they have lodges all over USA and the world at large .
With their connections they could do great things for the truth movement but alas it is not going to happen . A real pity .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am posting this Pic of the scanned page of a 1926 book called Blue Lodge text book, posted by member AutOmatIc here. It clearly states bible is to be followed by masons. I have no doubt Christian religion is dominant in freemasonry and like christian missionaries travel throughout the world (mostly third world) to convert and manipulate people, masonry has also similar objectives.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I am posting this Pic of the scanned page of a 1926 book called Blue Lodge text book, posted by member AutOmatIc here. It clearly states bible is to be followed by masons. I have no doubt Christian religion is dominant in freemasonry
I'm quite sure it is dominant in Freemasonry. But it's not the only religion we allow. I'd estimate 1/4 to 1/3 of my lodge is Jewish. And we recently did some degrees for a man who wanted the Koran on the altar as he went through, and that was fine.

and like christian missionaries travel throughout the world (mostly third world) to convert and manipulate people, masonry has also similar objectives
Now you're jumping to unfounded speculation.
Masonry doesn't try to convert anyone. That's why we don't recruit. Our members have to come to us of their own free will. They have to seek us out. It's how it has been done for centuries.
edit on 2011.2.7 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Can I ask who the youngest mason here is just out of curiosity ? I wont ask the eldest but i wanted to know a rough age range , thats all .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Classic self centred masonic reasoning since you have absolutely no idea which country I come from! Next you'll be telling me my star sign and what the future holds for me! Absolutely pathetic...

No, not at all. I asked if you were from the United Kingdom earlier and to correct me if I was wrong. You did not.

You still did not answer my question. It is obvious you are not trying to have a civil discourse but would rather engage in a hostile and confrontational exchange.

Well, to quote you, No, not at all... Please, if you will, show us all where I am hostile and confrontational to yu and your masonic friends!? I think we'll all agree I'm not. Seems to me, where masons are concerned, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't go along with these theories about your cult being behind, or part of, the NWO, if such a thing truly exists. I look on masonry like I do a mens social club with a whacky, off the wall, dress code. What I am interested in as how if you make outlandish claims about masons being evil luciferians, then you all get the hump and gang up on the poster, and if we say you're not evil but just a club then you gang up and attack the poster... Its pretty strange behaviour.
I think you like the undue and unwarranted attention from those who believe you're part of some great conspiracy..?
Freemasonry on the whole doesn't interest me. The interaction and psychology between the masons on here, and how their various characters gel together is interesting.. If I wasn't already well into my degree I could have put together my dissertation proposal studying the reactions to outsiders, those who are not masons, by those here on ATS who are.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well, you called someone "an utter berk", not a usual American insult, and you've passionately mentioned the "cult" of David Cameron, so saying you were British seems like a good guess...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Please, if you will, show us all where I am hostile and confrontational to yu and your masonic friends!?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see those murals depicting death for us normal citizens in Denver Airport and see the whole building has been paid for by an non existent masonic group and I can't help but believe that the freemasons are not to be trusted. I certainly wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him...

I also wonder why you didn't inform us all about the masonic group who financed the building of the airport but which doesn't exist!
I also wonder why I'm wasting my time talking to a freemason and expecting him to tell the truth!!!

1.Anyone who subserviently stands in front of another man and calls him "master" should have their testicles removed as they don't deserve to own them.
2.Any man who wears an apron had better be baking a cake!
3.Any man who wears an apron as a fashion excessary needs help.
4.The only three degrees I'm interested in sing "When Will I See You Again."
5.The only Wizard I want to hear from teaches at Hogwarts or spends December incessantly singing how he wishes it could be christmas every day...

This is going to come as a huge surprise to you self obsessed cult followers "but nobody is interested!"

Well, for one thing the above post does not make sense! I find myself stuck between feeling sad and feeling anger at someone using the english language in such a ridiculous way! "I like attention and I was starting to become sad!" Okay, we should not laugh at the retarded but are you expecting to be taken serious with your moronic post!? I don't know whether to laugh at you or donate money to your charity you pathetic excuse for a human being. However, as a freemason I'm already aware that you like attention, although its not deserving! Also, as a freemason I can sympathise with the fact that you're sad! How could you be anything else!!? To recap, thanks, I will undoubtedly have a nice day.... Will you!?

next you'll be trying to convince us all that your not all godless heathens!

I think people would not be bothered by the masonic cult if it wasn't for the fact that they look utter berks dressed in white gloves and aprons! Then they beef up the secrets aspect of their group before claiming they are open and the secrets freely available, at which point they aren't secrets anymore! Its this tieing one up in knots that makes me worry about the freemasons. Not that they are taking over the world, as some claim, but its the pomposity and ridiculousness of it all... Masons claim to make a good man better but then they start calling each other master, etc, and that strikes me as being subservient.
This is not an attack, just an observation.
No, it's clearly an attack.

You don't trust us, you call us liars. You insult our traditions.

I think we'll all agree I'm not.
Somehow, I'd wager we disagree... Seems pretty hostile and confrontational to me...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well this proves two points. First my original premise that I'm not interested in masonic views rather the interaction between the various members, and that when you do have a serious question, such as the Denver airport ones, you refuse to answer and revert back to answering a question by asking a question!
Secondly it shows that you keep tabs on those who don't agree with you!
Seems to me I've caused you all some concern simply by stating that I think you're all harmless! Imagine what you would have done if I had declared you all a danger to humanity and part of the NWO!!?
I could have ended up hanging beneath Black Friars bridge!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well this proves two points.
No, it simply proves you're hostile and confrontational, no matter how much you claim you aren't.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join