It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry The Biggest Multinational Corporation in the World.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Wow, that is fantastic scholarship fund. My Lodge can only fund one each year, but we started the CHIP a few years ago.

reply to post by fordrew

A funeral is probably one of our more public functions. It was the hardest thing I ever did as Master.

Chris is definitely a knowledgeable force in Freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for posting and understanding my intention, yes I don't want to jump to any conclusion regarding freemasonry, like it is evil or anything along those lines like other people are saying. One last question to you, why free masonic symbolism is used in so many Hollywood movies and music videos. what is its purpose there.
One guy replied that freemasonry is part of your culture, is that true.
If it is true why it is not being taught in school curriculum.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think people would not be bothered by the masonic cult if it wasn't for the fact that they look utter berks dressed in white gloves and aprons! Then they beef up the secrets aspect of their group before claiming they are open and the secrets freely available, at which point they aren't secrets anymore! Its this tieing one up in knots that makes me worry about the freemasons. Not that they are taking over the world, as some claim, but its the pomposity and ridiculousness of it all... Masons claim to make a good man better but then they start calling each other master, etc, and that strikes me as being subservient.
This is not an attack, just an observation.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
Masons claim to make a good man better but then they start calling each other master, etc, and that strikes me as being subservient.
This is not an attack, just an observation.

From your posting style I take it you are from the United Kingdom. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have a question. Why do you call certain mayors Worshipful? Do you worship them or is it strictly an honorifc? I think you will find your answer there.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
One last question to you, why free masonic symbolism is used in so many Hollywood movies and music videos. what is its purpose there.

I wish I knew. There is no doubt it exists. My thoughts are that someone in the mix was a Freemason and stuck it in there to be his inside joke. There is nothing in our teachings that would bring any need to hide our symbology in movies.We put it on buildings we use, but that is only for recognition.

One guy replied that freemasonry is part of your culture, is that true.
If it is true why it is not being taught in school curriculum.
with such a small percentage of our population being masons, I would disagree that it's "part of our culture", but it is undeniably part of our history. Small mentions in history books exist. I think the fact that there is just enough mystery to make others seek us out, things are doing just fine. As long as good men come looking for what we are about, we will continue to do what we do.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

everything you are complaining about is done in private. We don't put on the aprons until we get inside the lodge. Or the white gloves. the only time you will see that on the outside would be at a masonic funeral. And that is a very cool thing to see. We don't force our beliefs on anyone and don't force anyone to be involved with our works. We invite anyone who is interested to come and ask questions and have a meal with us. Be it a stale sandwich, or a 4 course dinner, anyone with genuine questions is welcome.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, I don't call anyone "worshipful!!"
Not now, not next week, not ever... I leave that type of language to masons who butter up each others parsnips!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

everything you are complaining about is done in private. We don't put on the aprons until we get inside the lodge. Or the white gloves. the only time you will see that on the outside would be at a masonic funeral. And that is a very cool thing to see. We don't force our beliefs on anyone and don't force anyone to be involved with our works. We invite anyone who is interested to come and ask questions and have a meal with us. Be it a stale sandwich, or a 4 course dinner, anyone with genuine questions is welcome.

I wasn't complaining! I was making an observation... Also you are telling lies. You turn people interested in the freemasons down! I know this because one of your cult members named Fitz uses the tired and ultimately inane argument that anyone who questions the masons is somehow someone who has wanted to join but who has been, to use his phrase, "Black balled!" How is anyone welcome when you black ball those you deem unwelcome!?
I'll put my views forward again. If the day comes when the world is suddenly ruled out of the blue by freemasons I will not see it as I'll die laughing at the very thought of a group wearing white gloves, aprons, who call each other master somehow hoodwinking normal people and gaining control over our planet! Network dude, I'm sure you will see the humour in this observation but I'm also positive that there are some who will take it as the ultimate insult. To those I say, "I couldn't give a f****!"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

My friend, what I would suggest to you since you seem to be very angry and upset is to talk to a mason in person. If this person named Fritz is from the internet he may be a sham. Since you seem to be interested to have such opinions on freemasonry. Any mason will listen to you no matter how harsh you sound.

If you refuse to listen well then you are only hurting yourself.
Once and awhile it is healthy to throw your beliefs under a bus. To listen to the other side of the argument. That is the only way you learn.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Not now, not next week, not ever...

You may not but it is obviously a fairly standard practice in your country.

I leave that type of language to masons who butter up each others parsnips!

Or your fellow citizens.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Not now, not next week, not ever...

You may not but it is obviously a fairly standard practice in your country.

I leave that type of language to masons who butter up each others parsnips!

Or your fellow citizens.

Classic self centred masonic reasoning since you have absolutely no idea which country I come from! Next you'll be telling me my star sign and what the future holds for me! Absolutely pathetic...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

My friend, what I would suggest to you since you seem to be very angry and upset is to talk to a mason in person. If this person named Fritz is from the internet he may be a sham. Since you seem to be interested to have such opinions on freemasonry. Any mason will listen to you no matter how harsh you sound.

If you refuse to listen well then you are only hurting yourself.
Once and awhile it is healthy to throw your beliefs under a bus. To listen to the other side of the argument. That is the only way you learn.

I'm not angry! Why, if you question the ridiculous beliefs of the freemasons do you have to be angry!? I have to agree with you about Fitz...he is a sham. As for the rest of what you say- I'm not interested in freemasonry! What I find truly astounding is how freemasons believe that we are interested in them and their silly rituals! It's the arrogance, the self centred foolishness of it all that I find funny... I find myself both agreeing and disagreeing with the cult members. On one hand I laugh at the idea that anyone wearing white gloves and an apron could ever go on to organise a one world one ruler government- and on the other I hold my head in my hands when I hear those saying that you, the masons, have the ability to control world governments! No you dont! You have no more power over the governments of this world than the boy scout movement or the suffragettes... Freemasonry is not that important... It's a silly elitist boy club that you're either in the in crowd or not bothered..Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'm not interested in freemasonry! What I find truly astounding is how freemasons believe that we are interested in them and their silly rituals! It's the arrogance, the self centred foolishness of it all that I find funny... I find myself both agreeing and disagreeing with the cult members. On one hand I laugh at the idea that anyone wearing white gloves and an apron could ever go on to organise a one world one ruler government- and on the other I hold my head in my hands when I hear those saying that you, the masons, have the ability to control world governments! No you dont! You have no more power over the governments of this world than the boy scout movement or the suffragettes... Freemasonry is not that important... It's a silly elitist boy club that you're either in the in crowd or not bothered..Nothing more.
If you have no interest in the subject, why have you posted 17 replies to threads about Masonry in the last two weeks?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm more interested in the arrogance, the back slapping, the egotistical attitude, and the smugness of those who are freemasons and how they interact with each other. I am a keen observer of the human condition and I can find nothing more detrimental to that condition than a bunch of guys in white gloves and aprons who butter each other up and make yourselves feel somehow special and stroke each others over inflated ego's...
You're not about to take over the world... You're not shape shifting reptile thingies... and you're not anything special to be honest. What you are is incredibly amusing!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

To me it seems he is obviously a troll. I would stop responding to him.

I would get the attention of a moderator to look to ban this person

Evidently if anyone reads his posts he is obviously looking to invoke an angry response from people
edit on 6-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

To me it seems he is obviously a troll. I would stop responding to him.

I would get the attention of a moderator to look to ban this person

Evidently if anyone reads his posts he is obviously looking to invoke an angry response from people
edit on 6-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

So lets get this absolutely straight shall we? If a person says you're all luciferian shape shifting evil buggers who want to manipulate governments and rule the world, we are ridiculous and should be banned!
If we say you are nothing of the sort and just a extremely silly elitist boys club then we should also be banned!
So I guess we ordinary people can't talk about or mention the masonic cult... If I wanted to be contrevertial I could use your misguided post to show how freemasons control the ATS forums as you have confessed that you want to talk to a moderator to see if you can ban me! Ban me for what?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I think people would not be bothered by the masonic cult if it wasn't for the fact that they look utter berks dressed in white gloves and aprons! Then they beef up the secrets aspect of their group before claiming they are open and the secrets freely available, at which point they aren't secrets anymore! Masons claim to make a good man better but then they start calling each other master, etc, and that strikes me as being subservient.

Thanks for posting, I agreed with you the whole thing of dressing up in gloves and aprons and than conducting some bizarre and grotesque rituals seems very odd to me, and it is totally opposite to the beautiful messages of their mission statement. And these rituals are not absolutely necessary to impart good moral ethics.
And whole thing of Grand-master and subordinate is equally wrong, as it is the same pyramid structure followed in companies with a person at the top who knows everything and as we step down the ladder the knowledge decreases. And it is also against their law of equal treatment to all, everyone should be treated as master and should be imparted full knowledge about everything.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There appear to be a LOT of freemasons here. When will you guys set up freemasons for 911 truth ? With your resources and connections i believe good work would be achieved. You might even get more members to join you as a result . Great idea huh ? .........
reposting as nooone Bothered to answer !

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

I think people would not be bothered by the masonic cult if it wasn't for the fact that they look utter berks dressed in white gloves and aprons! Then they beef up the secrets aspect of their group before claiming they are open and the secrets freely available, at which point they aren't secrets anymore! Masons claim to make a good man better but then they start calling each other master, etc, and that strikes me as being subservient.

Thanks for posting, I agreed with you the whole thing of dressing up in gloves and aprons and than conducting some bizarre and grotesque rituals seems very odd to me, and it is totally opposite to the beautiful messages of their mission statement. And these rituals are not absolutely necessary to impart good moral ethics.
And whole thing of Grand-master and subordinate is equally wrong, as it is the same pyramid structure followed in companies with a person at the top who knows everything and as we step down the ladder the knowledge decreases. And it is also against their law of equal treatment to all, everyone should be treated as master and should be imparted full knowledge about everything.

Do you have some sort of evidence or first hand experience in Masonic ritual that shows they are bizarre and grotesque ? And if they do not effect you in any way , shape or form , why would they bother you in the first place ?

As for the structure, any and every organization that has laws , rules and regulations that need to be followed needs a support structure . How is a democratic process of voting in a Grand Master any different than a any other club , fraternity or organization voting in a president ? They do not have any more knowledge than the rest of us , they just took it upon themselves to run for the position . Any Master Mason in the Fraternity may run for the position of a Grand Line officer's position and work their way up to Grand Master , it is not just a chosen few .

But by following your logic , why don't we do away with presidents/leaders of countries , heads of states , mayors of cities and all other forms of government because it is a "pyramid structure " . Also following your logic , companies need not have presidents /CEOs' , managers , supervisors , board of directors because it is a "Pyramid structure" and all employees can just do as they please , so a janitor or a dock worker , or someone off the street can walk into a CEO's office of a multi-million dollar company and take over for a month or two , even though he has no knowledge in how to run the company , no managerial skills and no leadership skills and risk losing the company millions of dollars and in turn put many people out of work because you see this as "against their law of equal treatment to all" .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join