It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO AUSTRALIA 8/1/2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Date:8/1/2011
Time:4:46am
These are not satellites or the ISS you can see the size of the thing and a satellite passes underneath @ 13 secs this object and you can see the difference between a satellite which is tiny compared to this UFO.I have another video shot 9mins after this one and it's even bigger than this one, so unless theres TWO ISS flying around which there is not (so debunkers you can rule out your theories it's the ISS) this OBJECT/UFO is almost the same as the one i filmed in October last year.YES I HAVE MORE FOOTAGE OF THE SECOND UFO JUST AS BIG, I MIGHT POST #2 LATER JUST TO PROVE THEY ARE NOT SATELLITES OR THE ISS.

At the start its heading across the screen and by the end of the video its heading down the screen so it looks to me as if its changed direction which should rule out it being a satellite.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Interesting.

What I noticed was there is a smaller point of light that seems to follow behind. It could very well be a reflection, something up with the camera, but it would make this video all the more intriguing if it was actually 2 UFOs caught on camera, of differing size.

Edit: It seems to be something to do with the camera as it only moves when the camera does. My bad

edit on 11/1/11 by ALadInsane because: Change to post.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

I think the smaller point is dust on the camera lens, because this point seems follow the movement of the camera

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Weird, is that a laser pointer or something like that, that keeps flashing up infront of the object?
Also, pretty sure there is a spec of dust on the lense that moves with the object as the camera moves.
(just throwing out an idea before people get all crazy, saying its another object and a rational solution gets lost in the debate
)

Nevermind, Guess I was to late. In the time I saw the video and wrote a post, people had allready posted haha
edit on 1/11/2011 by deanyo because: Wasnt quick enough

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not knowing what is is or not, but is does look like someone is filming trough a microscope, and is filming some thing moving and trying to touch it with a pipet.

I have the idea it is micro world instead of universe..

And the little thing following it, seems to "avoid" some obstacles, which also suggest it is a 2d environment. (On a microscopic dish?)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wow, I've heard of people on ATS talking about sightings of light moving around really fast in the sky but never saw anything myself until now. Real or not, it's fascinating.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Whoever filmed this must have been very lucky..
It was filmed on saturday morning and seen as how I live in Melbourne I can tell you the weather has been overcast since before then..
Rain, storms and more rain but hardly a clear sky as this person was lucky enough the get..
I don't see a single cloud in either vids..
Amazing....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And Im suppose to believe in you? Can you prove what you are saying? Im providing a 2 videos. You?
edit on 11-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

And Im suppose to believe in you?

No, you could check the weather records..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The first one is the ISS, times match up in stellarium The ISS has been quite bright lately he second one is probably sattellite AO-7, again the times and direction match up.
I say this guy should make the free investment in stellarium before he makes more vids.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

up here in north sweden i have seen orbs like that moving .one was almost directly above my home, it was just stationed there for a wile then it moved and as it was leaving the light dimmed and was moving at rapid speed.i was not the only person looking at it,in fact it was brought to my attention.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

And Im suppose to believe in you? Can you prove what you are saying?

Well since he says he lives in Melbourne, I'm sure he knows what the weather has been like there for the past few days. If you don't believe him, maybe google weather Melbourne Australia. He is just stating a fact.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Wheater recors will inform me about every cloud in the sky in that day? You are just folowing my threads. This have to be personal. But fine to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Satellite and ISS it appeared to turn because your angle of filming changed. See them every night from my hot tub.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

So, please, film this and show to me here in this thread. I would like to see if the image will be the same;

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sorry. Another video I wish id watched a couple of times before commenting

Not sure on this one, at first I thought the little object was moving indipendant of the camera but now it does appear to move with the lens.
edit on 11-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Yeh, you're right.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Wheater recors will inform me about every cloud in the sky in that day? You are just folowing my threads. This have to be personal. But fine to me.

lol, dont flatter yourself..
Both your threads have been about Australia..
Of course an Aussie would look at them..

Both seem a little off also..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Man, the debate is just getting good, and im falling asleep...oh well, Don't knock eachother about to much guys.
On a final note, the filming angle changing makes sense to me. Night all, or good morning, as its probally more fitting...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
The first one is the ISS, times match up in stellarium The ISS has been quite bright lately he second one is probably sattellite AO-7, again the times and direction match up.
I say this guy should make the free investment in stellarium before he makes more vids.

And we should all think people like him too for making laser pointers illegal in Australia.

I tire of these idiots who think it's good to flash things in the sky they don't know sfa about.

made my skin crawl, but at least he didnt giggle and squeal like that idiot in the US who does it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join