It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey China, why are you so worked up about an Independant Taiwan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Chinese economy is doing alot better now after SARS.

That is because of the strength of Chinese Economy and power of Chinese people, not US insidious biological attack.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

That is because of the strength of Chinese Economy and power of Chinese people, not US insidious biological attack.

Yanno. I'm seriously having my doubts that you are actually Chinese. I reckon you're just a troll. Even the Chinese authorities don't bs that SARS was caused by US blackops.

Personally, I reckon you're just yet another US hater. The one disadvantage you have though, is that you join topics on which you have no knowledge and display a breath-taking ignorance.

Personally, if I were you? I'd read up on Chinese culture, history, policy, politics and the rest of it. You don't actually seem to know a single thing about the country you claim to be from.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yanno. I'm seriously having my doubts that you are actually Chinese. I reckon you're just a troll. Even the Chinese authorities don't bs that SARS was caused by US blackops.

Following is the analyis of a recent event concerning China. Your system need to recognize Chinese to read it. Can you tell me what does it say?

�¼���С����ķ�̨��������̵Ĺ������α�����
�¼������������ڶ����ǵ���ͷ�����Ƕ����������Ĺ���֮һ����Ȼ��
�й��ĸ↑��֮���������й�ϵ�ĸ��ƣ��¼��������������ʵ���䣬�ƺ�
Ҳ˳�����������ӵ���˼��������������������й�ϵ�������ƣ����¼��µ�
��һ�����ڶ��ǵ�����ʵ�߹��Ľ�ɫ����û�и����ı䣬����˵����û�иı䡣
һ�����й�ϵ�߽�������������Ҫ���й�����ij�֡�Χ�ˡ�в��ʱ�����ͻ�
�Ȳ�����������������ҧ�й���

���Ǵ��Ӧ�ö����ǵ�ȥ����˹�ڼ䣬����ȥԽ�ϣ������Ͷ���Э����ͬ����
��˹�Ļ��飬�¼����������������ܾ������ܵ����飬��������ڮ���й�����
�Ĵ�ɢ��ҥ��˵��˹���й������궼�����ܿ��ƣ��������Ͷ�ʽ����й���Ͷ
�ʷ������������ҡ���˹�������Դ�𣬴�������ˮ���ǹ�������޷�Ѱ��
����Դͷ��Ȼ�����ּ����������˹����������й���һ����̽�Ի��߾�����
������ս֮�����Լ��ߡ���һ��������㣬���¼�����ʱ�ļ�Ϊ��dz��Ϊ����
��Ϊ�侮��ʯ�ľٶ���Ҳ����ȫ�����߼��ˡ�

���½�����һ������ʱ���Ѹ�ٿ�������˹�����¼������涪����Ȼ�������
Ϊ�¼��»�Ϊ�˾͸е����Σ��Ǿʹ���ش��ˡ��¼��������������߹�������
��λ��������ֻҪ�����ӵĻ���ҧ�����˻���ҧ�������ݣ�Ҳ�Dz�Ҫ���ġ���
�Ľ����������������ں�������ս��ʱ�ڼӽ�����Χ���й�������һ�����ѡ�
���ʵ�ʣ��������¼�������������ʺ�ĵ���С�����������ӵ�аٷ�֮��
ʮ����Ѫͳ�Ĺ��ң�����˹�־��ನ��δ�䶨ʱ�����ּ��Ҵҵ�����������ð
����֮��踣�������ս�й�֮��Ȩ����������ս���»��ˣ�������ν������
ȥ̨��̸����ν��ͬ�������⣬����ǡǡ���������Ǹ�ʲô˹���ոշ��ʱ���
֮����������������Ҳ������Ϊֹ�й��İ���У���߼������ְ��Ա
����̨�塣������������ȥ��̨��̸�������⣬Ҳ���ǹ�Ȼ���������װ̨��
���ӣ��ֿ��й�������ٶ���������ԶԶ������������ǰ�棬����ԶԶ������
�������ձ���ǰ�棡

���¼��µ��ǵ��ƨ�����ʵ���������Ϊ�����Լ�ͻȻ�񾭲�������ս�й���
��һ���Ǽ�Ϊ�޴�����ʶ����ϵ��ȥ��һϵ�е����飬�����������ձ�����̨
���ˮ������繫Ͷ�����������ȵȣ��������ʣ���Щ����һϵ�����Ѱ��ź�
�ľٶ������������DZ����������ӵ���ּ�����й���̨��������֮���ߵĽ�һ
����̽��������εĵ��ߣ��������������ڵģ����Ѿ��ǰ��й����ֵĿ��ã�
���ֵ�����һ�����߲���һ�ѳ���������

��һϵ�еIJ�����ս���ߡ���Խ���ߡ�����ս���ߡ���Խ���ߵľٶ������DZ�
���ϵ�һ���dz�������ı�ԡ������������Ǹ�����ʲô˹��ȥ֮����˵������
����֤�����й������쵼����̨�������ϣ���ʵ����û��һ����������ʶ����
��Ϣ������Ϊ�¼��º�Ͽʱ�������أ�����һ����ȷ��Ӧ�Բ��ԣ�����Ҫָ����
���˵�������ʵ���ǽ��Ǽ�ΪΣ�յģ��������������εľ��棬����Ϊ����
�ĸ���ԭ�򣬾����������ڴ˹ؼ�ʱ�ڣ���ΪһЩԭ���޷���һ��ͳһ�ļ�
�еĸ�Ч�ľ��߻��ƣ�����͸����������㹻�Ŀɳ�֮����һ������ʱһ�㡣

��Ӭ�����޷�ĵ������������߹��¼��µȣ�������Ϊ�жϳ��������ڳ��ֵ�
��������ó��ֵľ��棬��˲Ÿ�������������ֱ����ս�й�����Ȩ�ľٶ���
��Ȼ����Ҫָ�����������¼���������С������������Ϊ���������Լ�ֱ�ӳ�
����������飬��Ϊ������е�ֱ�Ӻ��й���ս�Ľ������Ҳ��һ��ǿȨ����
�ڶ���һ��ǿȨʱ���������������������һֻ��������ɧ�ţ������Լ��ɽ�
���ˣ�������ð���й�ֱ��������ײ�Ľ����

��ô�й�����ô�����ﵽ���ƴ�һ�����շ�����ЧӦ���Ӷ��γɶ��Լ����Ӽ�
Ϊ�����Ľ���ľ��棿

����dz��򵥣����������ʱ���ڣ�������������ϡ�����������׵ķ�
ʽ�����¼��������צ�����ܸ��ܵ���ʹ�����������������������ָ��ܵ���
�ĵ��ϣ�������һ���������Ĵ������һ�������Ȼ�����ܸı�������������
���߹��ľ��棬������ʹ���������������Ӹ��ܵ��й������Ǹ����º��֡���
���ֵģ����Ѿ��о���ȥ������ǿ���ߣ���Զ����Ŀںţ�������������
���ľ��ģ������ж��ġ��¼�������������������צ�����������ն�ϣ�
���ٽ����ù��ۣ���ʹһЩ���ӣ������������ֳ������߲�������û����
ȷ��Ŀ��������ԣ���ô���潫���»���ӱ�������������צ���ǣ��������
���ٺ����޼ɵ���ʵʩ��Χ���й���ս�ԣ�

���︽��˵���䣺���¼��µ������񣬴��Լ��������δ�����ǣ����ھ�����
�¼��µ��ֵĴ�һ�ٶ����ڷ������ơ�������ֻ������ǰ�Ҷ���Ϊ׼������
�¼��µ����ѵ��Ҹ棬����δ��̨��ս���У��¼��½����ܺ��й���ij����ʽ
�Կ����й���Ȼ�ؽ���������㹻�Ĵ����Ȼ�����¼��µĴ�½�����񣬿���
��Ҫ�����亦�������Ԥ�ԣ����ܿ��Ϊ��ʵ��Ҳϣ���ҵ������Ƿų��ۿ���
ĪҪ���´��󣬽�����֮�޼�����

CG

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here is what comes to mind about your beloved China. I doubt you will see # like this in the west. Guess she just couldn't keep up with the rest of the kids in the shoe factory.

To the Chinese authorities, abandoned girls are merely worthless trash. �I called the emergency services, but nobody came,� says the woman who found this latest little victim. (For fear of official reprisal, she wishes to remain anonymous.) �The baby was lying right near the government tax office, so many people in government just walked past.� Eventually, an old man picked up the child, put her in a box, and dropped her in a garbage bin. When the police finally arrived, they showed no interest in investigating her death. They instead arrested the woman who�d tried to save her. �I took some photographs, because it was so terrible; the police were more worried about my pictures than the baby,� she says. The police only released the woman once she handed over her film.

www.taliacarner.com...

Whats your govt's propaganda book take on justifying this?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Here is what comes to mind about your beloved China. I doubt you will see # like this in the west. Guess she just couldn't keep up with the rest of the kids in the shoe factory.

You sure think US is safest place in the planet with highest crime rate in the world. Be proud, LOL.

As for those criminals doing that, they should be hanged for what they have done.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Should be hanged, but not! But baby corpses arn't cast to the roadside like trash here. Not yet anyway. You seem to have an excuse for all their actions, whats their excuse for this?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by omega007
FredT
Ok........Say Alaska votes to become independent from the USA.....not going to be allowed. What is the difference.....?

If you have read throught the various post on the subject. If the state as a whole decided to leave the union, there is nothing in the constitution that prevents it. No doubt it would be tied up in the courts for a while, but really thats about it. The constitution is clear on adding but not leaving. Hawaii has a nationalist movement but its a minority at present. If the state of Hawaii voted to secseed what exactly could we do about it? Zcheng's solution seems to be to burn it down to bedrock.

But as several posters have pointed out in this and other threads, China's claim to Taiwan is shaky at best.

I dont post very often anymore but I had to answer this.

I am from Arkansas and we in the South have seen EXACTLY what the US government will do to a state that tries to sucede from the USA, does the Civil War ring a bell? And dont buy the crap about them only fighting to free the slaves Lincon openly stated the war had NOTHING to do with slaves and if we stayed we could keep them it was for ONE reason only to keep us in the union.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Following is the analyis of a recent event concerning China. Your system need to recognize Chinese to read it. Can you tell me what does it say?

So you can cut and paste. So what?
Post the link.

See, I reckon you're either some rabid anti-Bush US citizen or an immigrant with a chip on his shoulder.
Either way - you're just noise.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Amuk, thanks for stating the facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Dont thank me the rest of the arguement is crap NO country including the USA or China has a right to forcably keep a section of its people against thier will, to me this would be akin to forcing a wife to stay with an abusive husband.

In other words they had no right to stop our independince and you have no right to stop Tiwian.....or Tibet either for that matter.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Dont thank me the rest of the arguement is crap NO country including the USA or China has a right to forcably keep a section of its people against thier will, to me this would be akin to forcing a wife to stay with an abusive husband.

In other words they had no right to stop our independince and you have no right to stop Tiwian.....or Tibet either for that matter.

I like that. When the same rule will be apply to both US and China, I think it is fair.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Amuk is correct with "the facts" but the "facts" do not justify the governments agression to the south back then, nor does it justify chinas agression to Tiawan. They are just that, facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I like that. When the same rule will be apply to both US and China, I think it is fair.

The difference in this case is I doubt many (if any) states would be able to legally sucede from the US. The fact is that the majority of Americans LOVE living in the US.

E_T

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Something which China's government really doesn't want to let its citizens know: (unless they're corrupted with this today's "so popular" ultra-nationalistic BS)
hrw.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by E_T
Something which China's government really doesn't want to let its citizens know: (unless they're corrupted with this today's "so popular" ultra-nationalistic BS)
hrw.org...

How much do you want to bet that that site is "blocked" no doubt "adult" content as out friend maintains. I really like the story on the doctor that is been jailed because he broke the story on SARS. Nice eh? Guess there is no Whistleblower law in china.....

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Here is what comes to mind about your beloved China. I doubt you will see # like this in the west. Guess she just couldn't keep up with the rest of the kids in the shoe factory.Whats your govt's propaganda book take on justifying this?

That is so apalling. Because of the birth laws, often infant girls are killed because of the priority given to first born sons. If you look at the infant mortality rate for China, female children have a higher mortality rate. Female infants are usualy stronger than males esp right after birth. Much like female premature infant statisticaly do better. In China thats not the case. Wonder what they are going to do when they run out of females

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
How much do you want to bet that that site is "blocked" no doubt "adult" content as out friend maintains. I really like the story on the doctor that is been jailed because he broke the story on SARS. Nice eh? Guess there is no Whistleblower law in china.....

The one you referred is scum. The Whistleblowing was staged by the West media. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lao zhang, bu yao he mei guo lao zuo wu wei de zheng lun le, ta men you bu shi zhong guo ren , bu dong wo men de wen hua.
bu guo hua shuo hui lai, lao gong ye bu shi shen me hao dong xi. zhi shi wo men hai yao kao ta hui guo, suo yi wo bu gan zai guo nei ma ta.
mei guo qi shi hen bu cuo, wo zai zhe li sheng huo xue xi, gan jue hen hao, you hen duo zhi de wo men xue xi de di fang. mei guo ren jue de zi ji tai you yue le, suo yi ta men dui gong chan dang shi jue dui bu neng rong ren de. GCD dui wo men de guo jia shi you gong you guo, dan shi zong de shuo lai, guo da yu gong, xian zai shi huan zheng yu min de shi hou le !

I'm a Chinese, I love my country. What I dreamed is some day, chinese government is really really ruled by people, not a greedy party.
Please be nice to my motherland. China =\ Chicom. China=a beautiful land with loooooooong long history.

Some day, democracy and freedom will come back to my homeland, when the time comes,taiwan will back automatically, not by force.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The one you referred is scum. The Whistleblowing was staged by the West media. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him.

The Doctor that let the west know that China was covering up SARS is scum? Maybe by your standards (I notice you have not commented on dead baby in the gutter pictures). However, why did your government that is soooooo respectful of the lives of its people, try to cover it up?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
China and Chinese people have plenty of reasons to be upset about Taiwan trying to become independent. That's what I feel after having discussed the issue at various locations with a large number of different people in China during my 6 years here.

As for "foreigners" (mainly westerners) who have never set foot in China, nor done research about the background and issues, nor talked with informed representatives from both sides of the situation, don't expect to understand how chinese people feel regarding this matter only through what you read in a few articles on the internet. It's not that simple.

You would need to take off quite a few layers of your sunglasses and prejudices + walk quite a few miles in chinese shoes to get a somewhat similar viewpoint, understanding and emotional connection to a matter like China-Taiwan, like the Chinese have.

Nothing wrong with trying to understand, but do show some respect and be modest with your claims and barking at others. How the "beep" are ya gonna understand the chinese peoples feelings and motives when you "beep" disregard of what they say and see everything from your own "beep" narrow/ uninformed point of view.

Taiwan is not Hawaii.

Deny Ignorance

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join