Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hey China, why are you so worked up about an Independant Taiwan

page: 11
0
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
chronicles human rights ?Your religion.Most Chinese do not believe in Christ or any other religion.That is our tradition.There is a Chinese saying goes like this:do not worship in peace times,hug god sulpture's led in urgent times.You can see our Chinese people do not respect Gods,Gods are only used to relax us in urgent times.Did Gods help you in Korea War?No ,Chinese believe man can deafeat Gods.That's why most Chinese do not believe in Gods.So ,Many of your politicians are not happy,they use such groops to attack China,say Chinese gov do not allow people worship.In fact ,we not need forbid worship.So ,I do not trust these websites.




posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justicer
chronicles human rights ?Your religion.Most Chinese do not believe in Christ or any other religion.That is our tradition.There is a Chinese saying goes like this:do not worship in peace times,hug god sulpture's led in urgent times.You can see our Chinese people do not respect Gods,Gods are only used to relax us in urgent times.Did Gods help you in Korea War?No ,Chinese believe man can deafeat Gods.That's why most Chinese do not believe in Gods.So ,Many of your politicians are not happy,they use such groops to attack China,say Chinese gov do not allow people worship.In fact ,we not need forbid worship.So ,I do not trust these websites.

Your really lost me on this one. What is with all the religious stuff eh? BTW, I am an athiest so religion does not play a factor in my opinions or statements. Try again please.



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng


Even if only I held the opinion, I have the right to voice and claim my opinion. If you do not believe it, it is fine. So FUKK OFF!!


c'mon dude "mo gong cho hau" k? no need to react with this



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
c'mon dude "mo gong cho hau" k? no need to react with this


Are you a "Saa Bee" as well?



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
Even if only I held the opinion, I have the right to voice and claim my opinion. If you do not believe it, it is fine. So FUKK OFF!!


As long as you are not in China



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by JusticerYour really lost me on this one. What is with all the religious stuff eh? BTW, I am an athiest so religion does not play a factor in my opinions or statements. Try again please.

Now,we do not talk about religion.You say your gov does not need deamonlize China.I replied on page 10.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Justicer]

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Justicer]

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Justicer]



posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justicer
Now,we do not talk about religion.You say your gov does not need deamonlize China.I replied on page 10.


And I responded as well. The US government does not need to deamonize China. You guys do fine on your own merits. I will repeat myself here: YOU GUYS DEAMONIZE YOURSELVES.

As I pointed out before hmmmmm does Tienneman Square RIng a bell? How about all those dead, tortured, and raped Tibetens? How about jailing the doctor that let the world know that SARS was being covered up by YOUR government? How about the little DEAD girl lying in the gutter being ignored for hours? Would you like me to keep going?



posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yes,these are very bad.But you should know China is a 3rd world country in the world.There are many problems awaiting being solved.Yes,there was someone who want to cover up SARS,but he had been dismissed.China does not have enough money as America.If America really want to help China,give China money.Anyone who want to foul others usually PRETENDED TO BE THE BENEFACTOR.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justicer
Yes,these are very bad.But you should know China is a 3rd world country in the world.There are many problems awaiting being solved.Yes,there was someone who want to cover up SARS,but he had been dismissed.China does not have enough money as America.If America really want to help China,give China money.Anyone who want to foul others usually PRETENDED TO BE THE BENEFACTOR.


We do give you money every day. The trade imbalance was 102 Billion in your favor in 2002 and that is from the US alone!. Here is the deal you guys can sit back and take whatever it is your governemnt dishes out. Thats fine, but this incessent sabre rattling over Taiwan has got to stop. As previous posters have pointed out, your claim to the island is dubious at best. The Taiwanese become less and less Chinese every day much in the manner the US colonist became less and less British. Instead of making China attractive to the Taiwanese, you have allowed anger to prevail and drive the Taiwanese further and further away.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by zcheng
I also like US recognizes Taiwan tomorrow. That will start the moves.
Do you think US will recognize Taiwan later, when China is much stronger than today?


You never know what will occur in world events. However yes at somepoint one of two things will happen:
Communism in China will fail and revert back to a normal system. You may then stand a chance at re-unification
The US will recognize Taiwan as a legitimate country in its own right.

Let me ask you this. What "moves" would china take if the US recognized them say tommorow? Attack? Invade? please. while you make quote your parties "line" about Taiwan and be willing to dance on thier graves if it came to that, I doubt your leaders would want to destroy the economic benifits that the country has. Your answers seem almost robotic as if you were being monitored to ensure your loyalty to the state. Its kind of funny. Every thread that I have ever participated in you guys all have the exact same reasons word for word about Taiwan.


You are underestimating the Chinese government which in my opinion is very wise. China does not need the US while the US needs China. China can still sell goods to the rest of the world and it's local market while the rest of the world can boycot US products.

The current administration is aiming to control the world oil reserves to force China to its will. However many other countries may not play the game and sooner or after there will be a WW3 to control energy sources. Unless in the mean time there is some form of break through in technologies for the production of energy.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by agent

fred since ats is about denying ignorance, could i just ask you to research the difference between communism and socialism. thanks.


I am well aware of the differences are you implying that China is not a communist state?


Sir, China is no longer a communist state.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
Sir, China is no longer a communist state.


Wow, this is off a pretty old quote. However, you can use all the symantix you want and the Governemnt of China can wrap itself in free market trappings, but scrape the warm and fuzzy surface, and the old school communist are still in charge. All the long march cronies may be gone, but others have replaced them.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by drunk
Good point i forgot to mention that we should wait and see what people from China say about this, yes everyone is entitled to speak but personally i would believe an answer from a member living in China cos that answer would be first hand


Which China? The Free one or the other




I have been to China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. People are happy, the country is great. If you go to Shanghai, it is as impressive as New York. People are conducting a very decent life and many are making big bucks.
Businesses are prosperous and you never hear complaints about the government. Chinese are very business minded, they never think about politics.
If you go to Hong Kong, yes, people is a bit unhappy because of the fear of loosing their wealth, but life is very good.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Isn't it fair to say China is semi-democratic? A kinda blend between democracy and communism/socialism. It's a hybrid system of government?



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by zcheng
FredT, I bet you never visit China and you are still living in your indoctrinated world from years ago. You are so far away from reality.
The China that US recognizes, if you do not know which one, ask Bush, the Wiser Man.


Actuall I have been to both China and Taiwan. As well as Thailand and Hon Kong in 1977. The Taiwan and China trip were in 1998. Growing up I lived in Yugoslavia from 1976 to 1979 during a construction job my father had. I have traveled the globe as it were and have been exposed to many cultures and people.
Hmmmm talk about the pot calling the kettle black with the indoctrination" comment. From Mao's little red book to your Cultural Revolution et al. you would seem to tow the party line when it comes to your propaganda. Please your killig me with the "from the heart" statement. Did you read that on a poster?
In as far as which China to recognize, Taiwan seems to be correct one. Its high time the rest of the world (US included) stop Kowtowing to your ranting on the issue and fully recognize that Taiwan is a fully independant country with the privlages it deserves.




You should go on holiday to China ASAP to get the latest outlook before US citizens are banned!



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
You are underestimating the Chinese government which in my opinion is very wise. China does not need the US while the US needs China. China can still sell goods to the rest of the world and it's local market while the rest of the world can boycot US products.


In theory maybe, however, China would not be able to sell most of the good it produces for the US everywhere. Other countries esp the EU which would be your next biggest oppurtunity would take a protectionist view of thier core industrial capacity and create barriers that even the rock bottom labor prices will not be able to overcome.

But this still does not get back to the core question of the Thread. Zcheng and his ilk are so quick to draw the sword, they never seem to offer any evidence as to why they are so upset about Taiwanese Independance?



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by zcheng
In fact, as I said, I wish US would recognize Taiwan as a sovereign nation today. Only them, the world will once again understand the will and power of Chinese people.

Yes TAIWAN WILL SUBMIT TO OUR WILL OR FACE OUR WRATH. Wow you guys like to sabre rattle. The will and power of the Chinese people. More like the force and coertion of your represive government. As I mention before you guys all read from the same propaganda manual. You have the same arguments and reasons. Look at my responce to that question above.

You sound like you are reading from some Central Committie Propaganda Manual. The will and power of the Chinese people, from our hearts. seriously having lived in a communist country (Yugoslavia under Tito) I have seen your style propaganda machine in action. Its only a matter of time before you wake up and smell the democracy.



Clearly you may have been affected too by local propaganda. The world has changed very much from 1977.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
The Chinese govt are just greedy thats all.


Who are you to judge? How about the US government greed for oil?



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by E_T
Something which China's government really doesn't want to let its citizens know: (unless they're corrupted with this today's "so popular" ultra-nationalistic BS)
hrw.org...


How much do you want to bet that that site is "blocked" no doubt "adult" content as out friend maintains. I really like the story on the doctor that is been jailed because he broke the story on SARS. Nice eh? Guess there is no Whistleblower law in china.....


SARS could well be a WMD test by the US or Israel to keep the people's mind away from the Iraq invasion. In the next war perhaps there will be something else.



posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Originally posted by FredT
How much do you want to bet that that site is "blocked" no doubt "adult" content as out friend maintains. I really like the story on the doctor that is been jailed because he broke the story on SARS. Nice eh? Guess there is no Whistleblower law in china.....


The one you referred is scum. The Whistleblowing was staged by the West media. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him.


He is probably a spy.





new topics




 
0
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join