It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey China, why are you so worked up about an Independant Taiwan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure if some Chinese ate wild animals and contracted the SARS virus from them. Remember, Chinese people, along with South East Asians eat everything, monkey brains, geckos,even FETUSES. Here's the link, it has some info about the organ selling too.
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ok, i saw freD in a taiwan anti-china frum once before and i want to say such anti-china people would not give a non-bias topic here as i saw here, it's ur freedom to believe it or not, here i am and told u guys my idea about this topic and u can trust it all and become anti-china or trust some part of it and think ur own way.
whatelse? ....oh, yes: it's hard to force one country to change its politic system over one night, i grow up in mainland and now study in UK, leeds(university of leeds) , i don't think my life in the evil communist country is desperate and most of my friends will go back during summer and enjoy life home, if we decide to choose our own way and which is not the same as urs i don't think this is a fault of ours. ok, i won't waste my time on topic like this anymore. out

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
FredT Taiwan has declared its self independent from China. China says no way and will not allow it. Ok........Say Alaska votes to become independent from the USA.....not going to be allowed. What is the difference.....?

If you read throught his thread, you will note that this question has been asked and answered. AND BTW, its more likely to be Texas IMHO

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Have anybody seen people from China dare to disagree with their government propaganda machine openly? Certainly not on the websites! Part of the Chinese overseas students are also spies sent by their government to monitor the speech of other overseas students and emmigrants, most of whom desperately seek US residency status because deep in their heart they know how oppressive the government was over there. They were warned not to say anything not in tune with the government propaganda machine, otherwise their families could be incarcerated or sentenced. How hypocritical these guys are when themselves refuse to go back their communist homeland yet want the people of Taiwan to go under their rule! Basically they are saying I have already gotten out of hell and I like you to go to hell!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Plato, when you look at the arguments that Zcheng and other put forth its almost as if they are either a) sitting in a propagada office with someone overseeing what they are typing. Put forth the party rhetoric and you get a shinny red star. Or B) someone has a gun to thier back yelling type faster. As you look at thier arguments they all seem to read from the same script. Zcheng in one post said something to the effect of "you cannot silence the ache in our hearts" Its as if he read it off of a poster or something...

Its to bad that most of the people arguing from China simply want to sabre rattle instead of actually discussing the issue.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
More and more Chinese students are returning back to China to seek better opportunities. For those not returning, most stay because of the high wage difference between US and China. It is about 10:1 in high tech jobs when converted to RMB under current exchange rate. The real cause is Money, plain and simple. Do you know 58% of Taiwanese Engineer would like to work in Mainland China? You think they want to go to Mainland to be oppressed?

Most Chinese people know the rampant corruption in CCP officials. The medias are reporting more and more cases, and large high officials are puting into Jail. Most people complaining the rapid rising medical cost, high higher education tuition, worsing pollution, etc.

Taiwan is a province of China, and you have to live with that fact. If China were in the same form of democrazy like USA and some party propose a referendum on Taiwan Unification, you can be assured that over 90% percent of 1.3 Billion Chinese people will approve it. When it comes to sovereignty and territorial integrity, there can be no negotiations like in the case of Hong Kong.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
Do you know 58% of Taiwanese Engineer would like to work in Mainland China? You think they want to go to Mainland to be oppressed?

Taiwan is a province of China, and you have to live with that fact. If China were in the same form of democrazy like USA and some party propose a referendum on Taiwan Unification, you can be assured that over 90% percent of 1.3 Billion Chinese people will approve it. When it comes to sovereignty and territorial integrity, there can be no negotiations like in the case of Hong Kong.

Please show me a actuall poll or the source of your information and please have a credible source, not some propaganda book you usually read from.

What negotiations are you talking about? If the Taiwanese hold a referendum on independance, I doubt they will negotiate with you at all. They will simply do it and be done with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
FredT
Ok........Say Alaska votes to become independent from the USA.....not going to be allowed.

Please read the entire thread. This has been asked before and I have answered it. BTW how come you guys always choose Alaska as you example?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am from China mainland.This question is meaningless.There's no country in the world want to be divided into several parts.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Do you know 58% of Taiwanese Engineer would like to work in Mainland China? You think they want to go to Mainland to be oppressed?

Please show me a actuall poll or the source of your information and please have a credible source, not some propaganda book you usually read from.

What negotiations are you talking about? If the Taiwanese hold a referendum on independance, I doubt they will negotiate with you at all. They will simply do it and be done with it.

You can assureall the information about cChina you know is true?I think you read a lot of propaganda book from your government.Your government
is hard-working to show you China is a daemon.Your country controls most of the media in the world,so when you read some "reliable"news,you don't know you are cheated by your government.You do not trust our media,and I also do not trust your media.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
FredT is one who still thinks that Iraqi people are still welcoming US troops with flowers and hugs, not bullets and RPGs. He is one impossible to reason, so he is in my ignored list. Another one same as him is WestPoint23.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justicer
You can assureall the information about cChina you know is true?I think you read a lot of propaganda book from your government.Your government
is hard-working to show you China is a daemon.Your country controls most of the media in the world,so when you read some "reliable"news,you don't know you are cheated by your government.You do not trust our media,and I also do not trust your media.

Justicer, just a little helping hint, the way you quoted the posts and then duplicated them made it hard to figure out what was your comments and what you had quoted. See the FAQ on quoting for more details.

Now in responce to your comments:
The US does not controll all of the worlds media. I would point you to such outlets like Al Jazera etc. Our media and our governement does not have to work hard to make your governemtn out to be demonic. The brutal actions in Tibet and tienniman Square speak volumes about the demonic nature of your government. Im intersted in what kind of spin you want to put on those events. Take a look at this web site which chronicles human rights abuses that your government commits and posters like you a Zcheng seem to want to ignore: www.hrw.org...

Hmmmmmmm Not pretty eh? Or would you put forth that your peace loving benevolent governement has not done any of those things?

How about the Doctor that was jailed and tortured because he alerted the world to the outbreak of SARS. How many people died in other countries because the Middle Kingdom wanted to save face?

Your repression of democracy in Hong Kong is yet another example.

The bottom line is that I don't need my governemnt to demonize the goverment of china. It does just fine on its own

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

FredT is one who still thinks that Iraqi people are still welcoming US troops with flowers and hugs, not bullets and RPGs. He is one impossible to reason, so he is in my ignored list. Another one same as him is WestPoint23.

never said that. You however, continue to spout your propaganda and simply refuse to logical debate the situation. When you get cornered you escape by adding people to your ignore list. If you are indicative of the next generation of ChiComs, I will sleep better at night.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justicer
I am from China mainland.This question is meaningless.There's no country in the world want to be divided into several parts.

Russia is divided so is Czech Republic(o.k 2 parts)

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Russia is divided so is Czech Republic(o.k 2 parts)

US did not want to be divided into 2 parts ( the North and the Confederate South).

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That was ages ago.The US is now a whole country by the way.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

SARS was the biological attack of a nation to disrupt Chinese economy and kill as many Chinese as possible, in its preparation of Iraq War. My fellow Chinese will remember those atrocities.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not only the only person on this message moard to believe this, I thin you are the only person in your own country - maybe even the world.

Post edited to remove an excessive amount of emoticons

[edit on 8/27/2004 by Shadow]

[edit on 8/27/2004 by Shadow]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
zcheng> SARS happened cos of poor hygiene(spelling:puz
in 1 of the Chinese provinces, civic cats helped to spread the disease.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
FredT,you said some bad things about China.I admit that China is not perfect.Is America perfect?No,I saw that African America was oppressed in America,your troops hurt and kill prisoners in Iraq.Is it your government cruel?You say your government dont need to daemonlize China,which show you have a simple head.(I dont mean to insult you.)Media is a very important tool in fouling other countries.You believe your government too much.They do not control all the media,but control MOST media in the world.
And most of the countries are capitalism.America is the leader of all the capitalism countries.Your government hates China.I can see you think your government is doing sth for Chinese people,but you ignore one thing:every country do things for herself.I can't imagine American gov will do things for China's profits(except having other purposes).Venezuela is a capitalism country like America,their President was elected by people,so we call it democracy.Yugoslavia President was so too.We can see Saudi Arabia,there was a King, not a President elected by people like America.Why does Americabe friedly with Saudi Arabia,neither Venezuela nor Yugoslavia(1999)?because the leaders of Venezuela and Yugoslavia dont do America gov told them to do.They dont obey America.They do not want to be sons of America.So ,democracy is just an excuse.Do not hope Euro countries join the fight between China and America.They is glad to see that fight,it is good for their profits.They want to see America was weakened by China and China was weakened by US.Why dont Australia want to help America in war against China?The same reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
You are not only the only person on this message moard to believe this, I thin you are the only person in your own country - maybe even the world.

Even if only I held the opinion, I have the right to voice and claim my opinion. If you do not believe it, it is fine. So FUKK OFF!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join