It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared waited for change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
now before the shooting, Jared took a cab too Safeway.
he then payed the cab driver, and waited for his change.
now if you said goodbye too your friends on my space
and planned on killing all of those people then WHY
would you even pay the cab driver, then wait for change?
alot of things in this case do not add up, photos,statements
am i the only one who thinks waiting for change is wack?
seems like there have been alot of government deaths lately
and how come the cab driver wasnt interviewed like evry 1 else?

just some questions.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I don't know if you caught on to this but, he's a tad abnormal.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well, if he did not pay the cab driver, then he would have the police called no doubt and he would have been unable to pull of this horrible and tragic event....

And so what? The man is crazy. He took his change. Force of habit? Greediness? Crazy guy not realizing he wont need the money? All of those are very plausible.

With all due respect, him getting change from the cab driver does NOT mean things don't add up. It means that he got change from his cab driver. That's it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by knylon90

but he is sane enough too pay the cabby and tell him have a nice day then load a mag and blow all those ppl away? that is just wrong and doesnot make any sense at all when you think about it, he only lived 5 minutes away!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
With all due respect, him getting change from the cab driver does NOT mean things don't add up. It means that he got change from his cab driver. That's it.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, however, I think this guy got it spot on.
edit on 11-1-2011 by knylon90 because: fixed up

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
witnessessay that he tried to speak to the congress woman and was told too get at the back of the line, then he left and came back with the gun, whr did he go? where was the gun ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

He was probably trying to get as close as possible so he could kill her as easily as possible without having to shoot through the crowd and the gun was probably concealed. Who knows, the guy is pretty crazy, maybe he just wanted to make some small talk before blasting her in the head. Don't look for a lot of logic in an insane man's mind.

Keep going with it, though. Who knows, you may stumble upon something no one noticed. What the hell.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
and if he just waited for his change from the cabby not too look suspicios
too cause a scene then why not just get in the cab with the exact fare could you imagine wht was on his mind during that cab ride he would of showed some signs he was going to commit a serious crime but did the cabby mention anything weird at all nope do we even know the cabbys name nope
i bet he was the one that brainwashed jared fox interviewed all of the wittnessses except the person who took the man too the scene of the crime
just does not add up at all

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
There is almost 0% of any of his story that makes sense. There are so may things that we can speculate on about this guys story or even the outcome. I feel as this story has just begun, and speculation is all we got. there are NO absolutes in a story like this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I feel like you're assuming Mr. Loughner is a normal person. A normal person would have shown odd signs if they were about to commit an atrocity of some kind. Jared was not in a healthy state of mind and as such was not acting rationally or normally. I thought that went without saying, honestly.

Also, do you know the exact cab fare from one destination to the next? That's a bit ridiculous to expect the man to show up with exact change for a cab ride, sane or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Were did it say he paid the cabbie then waited for change? any source on this

new topics

top topics

join