It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAKING SENSE OF JARED LEE LOUGHNER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i have been reading through his writings posted here and all over the place.. and i had one insight.

i u imagine everyhting he posted being CHANTED BY JIM MORRISON backed by THE DOORS to a crowd of '___' CRAZED FANS... loughner, although not the caliber of poet morrison was.... begins to make a bit more sense. on 1.9.11 he went too far... but before that his writings could just be called that of a mad poet.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You can smell the crazy in that writing. His thoughts evince the acidic tang of a blown mind.

He almost sounds like a machine that wouldn't pass the Turing Test at times.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have been through his threads, and yes he seems poetic at times. He sounds like he found a truth, and was looking for alike minded person, and of course couldn't find one, because he was already over the edge. There is a form of Nuero-Linguist Programming that uses this technique.

I want to continue to see where this leads as I see something brewing.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
yes indeed a very deep, but also lost soul, who crossed the line.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i do believe he is trying to tell the people something that we need to know, but cant find the way to do it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
There are several threads on this topic - such as this one. Please add your thoughts and opinions to one of the existing threads.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join